Male HQ

China cam apps

Guest Watcher

Guest Watcher

I used to watch those China web cams but they're shut down years ago. They are really shameless and I liked. Unlike cam4 which are predictable and boring. They have so many patterns to keep viewers engaged.

E.g. They pay ordinary man in the street for sex and fucked them.

They cross dress to pick up straight men at red light areas then watched their reactions when finally exposed. Some straights are already too aroused to care. Some are so soothed by the anal massage that they allow to be penetrated.

Some spy at gay cruising parks and exposed the actions behind the bushes. 

Recently, I keep seeing some captured videos on Twitter. Apparently, these are still active. I try to ask them about the apps. But there's no direct answer, just that they keep changing to avoid detection and only insiders who pay are informed.

Anybody here who paid to follow these apps?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 5:08 AM, Guest Watcher said:

I used to watch those China web cams but they're shut down years ago. They are really shameless and I liked. Unlike cam4 which are predictable and boring. They have so many patterns to keep viewers engaged.

They cross dress to pick up straight men at red light areas then watched their reactions when finally exposed. Some straights are already too aroused to care. Some are so soothed by the anal massage that they allow to be penetrated.

Recently, I keep seeing some captured videos on Twitter. Apparently, these are still active. I try to ask them about the apps. But there's no direct answer, just that they keep changing to avoid detection and only insiders who pay are informed.

How to search in twitter? Any particular keywords?

On 7/15/2020 at 5:08 AM, Guest Watcher said:

got such cams / videos meh?

• 10 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.