Male HQ

Enyo Swedish Massage OutCall+InCall(limited slots)

Enyo

• G_M changed the title to Enyo Swedish Outcall Massage

Hi guys, thanks for the overwhelmed responses. Much appreciated it. Many of you asked the same question, I thought I can clear your doubts here, yes, I can provide sensual massage but not sexual massage. Cheers

Edited by Enyo

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear BW members

I will start to provide both incall and outcall service from 12 September 2012 onwards @80dollars per hours. My incall place near Farer Park MRT. You may contact me via LINE @ enyonownow. I have more than 5 years experience in serving our community. Hope to serve you guys soon.

Edited by Enyo

• G_M changed the title to Enyo Swedish Massage InCall @Farer Park MRT + OutCall
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Enyo changed the title to Enyo Swedish Massage OutCall+incall(limited slots)

It's been a while since I wrote a review for a masseur ONLY if they are EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD!

indeed this gentleman here Enyo is a legit masseur. booked a last minute session with him yesterday evening.

opt for the 90 mins and it was worth the time spent with him. 

from beginning to the end, the stroke was coordinated well. a mix of hard & soft gliding to my body. 

i dozed off half way thru! 😂 when this happens it means the masseur did a GREAT JOB.

ambience is good, massage is good plus this guy is really humble & soft spoken NO COMPLAINTS from me! 

you should give Enyo a try.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ENYO for entertaining my last minute request.

WILL BE BACK again soon! 

Have a GOOD WEEKEND! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2023 at 11:26 AM, luq2me said:

It's been a while since I wrote a review for a masseur ONLY if they are EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD!

indeed this gentleman here Enyo is a legit masseur. booked a last minute session with him yesterday evening.

opt for the 90 mins and it was worth the time spent with him. 

from beginning to the end, the stroke was coordinated well. a mix of hard & soft gliding to my body. 

i dozed off half way thru! 😂 when this happens it means the masseur did a GREAT JOB.

ambience is good, massage is good plus this guy is really humble & soft spoken NO COMPLAINTS from me! 

you should give Enyo a try.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ENYO for entertaining my last minute request.

WILL BE BACK again soon! 

Have a GOOD WEEKEND! 

Thank you so much for your review.

• 2 months later...
  • Enyo changed the title to Enyo Swedish Massage OutCall+InCall(limited slots)
On 9/23/2023 at 3:33 PM, juddahpaw said:

Enyo’s massage is the real thing. Excellent pressure with firm strokes. Can be very sensual and therapeutic at the same time. Highly recommended! 

Thank you for the review. 

please check me out via line: enyonownow for latest updates.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Second time trying Enyo and he has improved significantly even though he was already pretty good! He has better strokes & techniques now and is always constantly checking on you, seeking feedback to improve his skills further.

Although his slots are pretty difficult to book as he only does it part-time, it is really worth it! So do support him!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 12:39 AM, Ilovemassage90 said:

Second time trying Enyo and he has improved significantly even though he was already pretty good! He has better strokes & techniques now and is always constantly checking on you, seeking feedback to improve his skills further.

Although his slots are pretty difficult to book as he only does it part-time, it is really worth it! So do support him!

Thank you for the honest review, happy Pi day. 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 8:09 AM, hercules123 said:

Enyo gives a very therapeutic and professional massage . He released all the tension and knots in my sore body and the pressure used was firm, but never to the point of pain . 
I highly recommend him ! 

Thank you Hercules, see u soon.

• 3 weeks later...