Male HQ

Voices of Masseur - Bad customers Behaviors that get on Therapists' / Masseurs' nerves

Omg

Someone must have turned u off or pissed u off. Im not saint but whatever u mentioned are all basic courtesy. Should be taught by parents especially when come to toilet cleanliness and usage of the toiletries in other ppl's shower area. Looks like not easy to handle human nowadays. Thanks for the advices anyway.

Edited by cutejack

it's always the same points over the past years and it's reached a boiling point lol

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

oh YES point 9!!! and 16. 

lol @ 11, 13, 14 laugh die me xD 

5 minutes ago, F19 said:

9. ASK MASSEUR TO SEND OVER HIS PHOTO.

10. THIEF! Steal hair moose/gel. Don't be a CHEAPO!

11. Stain the towel with your juice! It's ILL MANNERED! Try hand washing for yourself 2 big towels, 1 bedsheet and a mattress protector.

12. Those NOT discreet! Shouted at the door that you're here for massage!

13. Claimed that you are shy and wanted a disposal underwear. Wore it from the toilet and took it out in the room.

14. Please proceed straight to the washroom to clean up immediately after the massage. NO NEED TO STRIKE A POSE! Don't sit on the sofa with your BLOODY OILY BODY!

15. Those who thought he is 金 城 武 or Inspector Mak, please buy a mirror!

16. Kindly avoid a looooooong list of questions. We may be busy!

Sincerely,

Luis

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Guys, please don't get us wrong. Our clients are our source of livelihood and joy and it's definitely no question that we are grateful to and for them, it is always the few that can mar the entire experience. i apologize for my tone earlier, but do spare a thought for us that as much as we try to be upbeat even when taking the 9th client at the 11th hour of the day, some times that little bit can push us over the edge especially when Life has been shitty to us. We have to adjust ourselves from one client to the next and to the one after and we may have had our misses, but none of it is really malicious.

LOVE Y'ALL!

Gua sha - $15

• G_M pinned this topic
On 6/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, fourth said:

1. Don't arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment. Many times we love the rest time we get to ourselves, especially if it's around meal times. Either that or we're in the midst of our current session that's ending soon, or we're running errands or on the phone with inefficient telebanking calls / telcos. 

2. If it's your first time going to a therapist / masseur, don't ask whether they give HE if the thread that mentions them is elusive. They probably prefer it that way, and i doubt many of us would answer you directly. If you've done your research enough, you would know which masseurs would lend you that hand to make you feel complete. And if they do help you with it, FUCKING TIP THEM CUZ YOU'RE EATING INTO THEIR EXTRA TIME. If it's mutual, then i'll leave it to you to judge. If you're unsure, ASK.

3. If you're going to shower before and / or after the session, and i know it's very common for people to pee when showering, please for the sake of your reputation, AIM AT THE  FLOOR TRAP and use the shower head to wash it away thoroughly cuz if you don't, it stinks up the place. Please think in our shoes especially if we're sharing the shower with other people in the house.

4. Use ONLY DESIGNATED toiletries meant for your shower. Don't touch anything else, it's rude. 

5. If you're using the toilet to pee, LIFT UP THE DAMN SEAT and if you dribbled on the rims of the toilet bowl, wipe it with toilet paper. Don't be rude. If your poop splashed and dirtied the bowl, please clean it as best you can. 

6. Don't fucking expect a therapist / masseur to REMEMBER YOU IF YOU HAVEN'T CONTACTED HIM AFTER A PERIOD of time and expect royal treatment. And don't ask RUDE questions like "is your room dirty?" or "are you top or bottom?" cuz these have absolutely NOTHING to do with your therapy / massage session (unless specifically otherwise). Asking a question like that is akin to asking someone you're meeting for sex "is your foreskin dirty with cheese?" and i'm telling you, even if it is, you have to assume it is clean UNTIL proven dirty. Then you can bitch about it on the Massage forum or the Personals forum. 

7. Don't ghost on us. If you've forgotten about the appointment, we will understand but it speaks a lot about you if you give stupid crappy reasons. though we're still very likely to perm ban you for ghosting on us. 

8. Don't borderline-beg or scheme your way to a discount. That's so not cool. We really dislike people squeezing us for discounts. 

I believe i speak for a majority of us therapists / masseurs. i've seen all kinds of unnecessary comments by clients about how some therapists / masseurs should do and behave, and i think what i listed here are common topics that us therapists have talked amongst us. Point 6 is personal to me cuz some insensitive prick just asked me those questions and it ticked me off. 

Though i'm more vocal than the rest, but the above points are very valid. 

Thank you for being nice. Stay safe and healthy, visit your therapist / masseur today!

Sincerely, 

Your fucking Ming

All points above should be basic manners. Not only between masseur and clients but also between friends or relatives.

- Deleted -

Edited by massage_fan

At first I thought the OP is trying to be a princess with his list of anticipated demands from his clients, but after thinking about it it's sad that we live in a society that there are people (the clients) who take it for granted that they pay so they expect the royal treatment. Some people are really just buey zidong and expect their filipino maids to clean up after them, or simply don't have the basic courtesy to accord to others just because they think the are customer on the receiving end. When you blast at them they will get defensive and play victim.... then probably come on here and start bitching about how rude the therapist is. Very sad... hopefully the therapists on here can keep and share an offline list of such Karens and never have available slots for them when they call and ask for a session.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, fourth said:

1. Don't arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment. Many times we love the rest time we get to ourselves, especially if it's around meal times. Either that or we're in the midst of our current session that's ending soon, or we're running errands or on the phone with inefficient telebanking calls / telcos. 

2. If it's your first time going to a therapist / masseur, don't ask whether they give HE if the thread that mentions them is elusive. They probably prefer it that way, and i doubt many of us would answer you directly. If you've done your research enough, you would know which masseurs would lend you that hand to make you feel complete. And if they do help you with it, FUCKING TIP THEM CUZ YOU'RE EATING INTO THEIR EXTRA TIME. If it's mutual, then i'll leave it to you to judge. If you're unsure, ASK.

3. If you're going to shower before and / or after the session, and i know it's very common for people to pee when showering, please for the sake of your reputation, AIM AT THE  FLOOR TRAP and use the shower head to wash it away thoroughly cuz if you don't, it stinks up the place. Please think in our shoes especially if we're sharing the shower with other people in the house.

4. Use ONLY DESIGNATED toiletries meant for your shower. Don't touch anything else, it's rude. 

5. If you're using the toilet to pee, LIFT UP THE DAMN SEAT and if you dribbled on the rims of the toilet bowl, wipe it with toilet paper. Don't be rude. If your poop splashed and dirtied the bowl, please clean it as best you can. 

6. Don't fucking expect a therapist / masseur to REMEMBER YOU IF YOU HAVEN'T CONTACTED HIM AFTER A PERIOD of time and expect royal treatment. And don't ask RUDE questions like "is your room dirty?" or "are you top or bottom?" cuz these have absolutely NOTHING to do with your therapy / massage session (unless specifically otherwise). Asking a question like that is akin to asking someone you're meeting for sex "is your foreskin dirty with cheese?" and i'm telling you, even if it is, you have to assume it is clean UNTIL proven dirty. Then you can bitch about it on the Massage forum or the Personals forum. 

7. Don't ghost on us. If you've forgotten about the appointment, we will understand but it speaks a lot about you if you give stupid crappy reasons. though we're still very likely to perm ban you for ghosting on us. 

8. Don't borderline-beg or scheme your way to a discount. That's so not cool. We really dislike people squeezing us for discounts. 

I believe i speak for a majority of us therapists / masseurs. i've seen all kinds of unnecessary comments by clients about how some therapists / masseurs should do and behave, and i think what i listed here are common topics that us therapists have talked amongst us. Point 6 is personal to me cuz some insensitive prick just asked me those questions and it ticked me off. 

Though i'm more vocal than the rest, but the above points are very valid. 

Thank you for being nice. Stay safe and healthy, visit your therapist / masseur today!

Sincerely, 

Your fucking Ming

AS a boss and therapist myself i agree with you 100%. I even hate when clients ask whether you have many therapist and whether they can choose or even have a pic to show. In my website and goggle advertisement i have stated only 1 therapist around so 1 means 1 person. I know there are places where they will whatsapp you a pic but when the person on the phone says no pic and only 1 person dont ask whether can come and see how they look like. We are doing a job like the rest of you and not meat or a thing to buy.

On 6/28/2020 at 1:29 PM, GreenKiwi said:

I agree with Fourth and Camus. On the other side, to be fair, i encountered the behaviour, habit, or situation of therapists who are also getting on customers nerve.

1. Strong smell. Therapist use strength when massaging and they may breath heavily because of this. However, when the therapists themselves have bad breadth, body odor, or just ate strong smell meal, it caused unpleasant experience for the customers. Especially when it is time for the therapists to stand near our face to massage the chest area or head. The breathing air is so close that i had to hold my breath while the therapist massaging in close position. This problem also can be caused on customer side.

2. Not every customer expect HE. Some customers are just tired and want to feel relaxed after massage. However some therapists, upon seeing erected dick after the customer turn around facing up, without asking permission immediately lick and suck nipples, and worse, immediately suck dick. Even after being told not to suck, some of them immediately said ok will put on condom to suck if it makes you feel safer. A therapist even act like a master or boss who can just spank, slap butt, pinch nipples thinking the customer is into the therapist bdsm fetish fantasy. Please ask for permission first whether customer is into it or not before doing these. If customer is into and willing, then go ahead both will be happy. Some just like the sensual touching feeling. But if not, erected dick doesn't always mean anything.

3. Smelly and damp massage bed, towel and messy creepy room. Bacteria can grow in damp masssage bed, humid room. What's worse, previous customers may have skin condition or std which may spread through contact: skin of previous customer, to bed sheet, to skin of next customer. For therapists, please maintain hygiene of the environment. For customers, please the hygiene of your body. Wash the body, groin, and ass thoroughly before the massage so not to contaminate the bed.

4. Sharp nails causing scratch marks.

5. When therapists have runny nose, please wear mask or blow the nose first outside, wash hand with soap, dry hands and continue. We don't want the oily hands mixed with other liquid from nose. Even better, while we understand therapists need to make money, but please consider not to spread the germs to customers. Take a day break from giving massage. Same goes to customers, when sick, don't go for massage which can spread sickness to therapists and subsequent customers.

6. Mobile phone! There was once this guy who so called provide massage exchange or free massage in bishan area, doing massage in his bright light ed room, massaging with one hand only, while the other hand was busy with phone all the time. When asked why busy with phone, he just said over the time have habit of playing with phone. Only god knows whether he is actually secretly taking photos or record videos of the customers. While we cannot confirm, but it is suspicious enough. Don't play with phone while massaging so don't make customers thinking otherwise. Note: still notice the guy is in a dating app. Please beware.

7. Asking customer for photos upon booking! A popular therapist was asking for photos at the end of booking via whatsapp. After agreeing the booking date and time, the therapist asked for my photo. When i said sorry cannot give photo, the therapist immediately never response anymore. Even when asked whether the booking still go or not, no more response from him. First time i was being asked to give photo upon booking!

This is just my few list. Let's take feedback from each other side, therapists and customers sides so we can both respect each other and be comfortable. Cheers.

good list =)

i'd like to add, as our income heavily relies on bookings made thru messengers, therapists WILL check their phones occasionally to reply to the query during the massage. i ask that all our clients be understanding in that aspect, and so far most of my clients have been extremely understanding and graceful. i usually have my whatsapp projected on a tv screen, so that it's easier to attend to the incoming message quickly and swiftly.

Gua sha - $15

19 hours ago, fourth said:

good list 😃

i'd like to add, as our income heavily relies on bookings made thru messengers, therapists WILL check their phones occasionally to reply to the query during the massage. i ask that all our clients be understanding in that aspect, and so far most of my clients have been extremely understanding and graceful. i usually have my whatsapp projected on a tv screen, so that it's easier to attend to the incoming message quickly and swiftly.

I understand is your rice bowl. But I paid for the service n deserve to have the full attention too. I am fine if is during the time of changing from back to front or vice versa. But not during the massage process.

3 hours ago, p2468 said:

I understand is your rice bowl. But I paid for the service n deserve to have the full attention too. I am fine if is during the time of changing from back to front or vice versa. But not during the massage process.

agreed. Why can’t therapists reply to their messages in between clients?

therapists have their pet peeves and so do the clients. It goes both ways. 

oh wow. so it's like if i'm a property agent bringing a client for a viewing and i've another call coming in from another buyer, do i answer or not answer? i think the middle path would be the preferred way for both therapist and client. if you aren't willing to be understanding and to be accommodating, then you probably don't deserve it as well. A lot of us therapists will always throw in one or two extra gestures that clients might not notice, not to mention a lot of them (other than me) easily give more than 5 minutes of extra time just to make the day for the client. for me i rarely give extra time, but i'll pretty much always be preemptive on fixing issues before they take a toll on my client's body. either that or i'll always add in a spinal adjustment as a finishing move which otherwise isn't in my massage repertoire. 

not here to start a fight but i'm confident that i'm speaking for a lot of us therapists. for those that have been forced out of jobs and have relied on providing massage to make a living, missing out an appointment just because you deserve undivided attention doesn't put you in a very understanding light and i'm sure you aren't like that. i agree that it should not be a frequent action that the therapist repeats; answering and replying 5 to 6 times within a session. that is indeed too much. i suggest that if we therapists have to reply to 1 or 2 messages, that we communicate to the client as a matter of respect. if we do communicate it and if the client still finds displeasure, may i bravely embolden them to take him off the list. 

3 hours ago, p2468 said:

Gua sha - $15

It’s indeed tricky to strike a balance between attending to enquiries from prospective customers and providing an uninterrupted massage session. Each (masseur and customer) has his own interest to safe guard. Perhaps there can be a moment where a routine is completed such as after finishing a hand or a back area and the masseur excuses himself for a short while to attend to his phone is still reasonable rather than stopping abruptly during a routine. That’s what I think is the best arrangement for both. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

14 hours ago, steve69 said:

Many years ago went to a so called professional therapist in Tiong Bahru. Half way through the session the therapist went on to answer call and checked pot which is midst of cooking / stewing something. 

Unbelievable. 

haha that's me la. 

Gua sha - $15

• G_M unpinned this topic

AADBEB9C-EB24-419F-8103-E53401D98C6C.thumb.jpeg.51cca9e54dc4b163fb6b9e95cd1acc7e.jpegBB841ACD-9DDC-438D-BFB3-D592B6CDAD57.thumb.png.bed0b60fe77585088add0403ed0d5d57.pngD167668B-60F5-49B8-9B10-2D7882580150.thumb.png.2f0ad7765e8d7f62ccdf01f10358ff1a.png
This guy added me on line and requested a last minute outcall massage, and disappeared upon I reached the place he sent to me. 

This is the first time I encounter this type of customer in my last few years practise, whoever you are, i am really interest to reconnect with you again, you are such a good social behaviour study subject. Oh btw, your place is not far to Buangkok green medical park, you may consider to pay a visit soon. 

Cheers, good dream.

• G_M changed the title to Voices of Masseur - Bad customers Behaviors that get on Therapists' / Masseurs' nerves
  • G_M pinned this topic
14 hours ago, Enyo said:

AADBEB9C-EB24-419F-8103-E53401D98C6C.thumb.jpeg.51cca9e54dc4b163fb6b9e95cd1acc7e.jpegBB841ACD-9DDC-438D-BFB3-D592B6CDAD57.thumb.png.bed0b60fe77585088add0403ed0d5d57.pngD167668B-60F5-49B8-9B10-2D7882580150.thumb.png.2f0ad7765e8d7f62ccdf01f10358ff1a.png
This guy added me on line and requested a last minute outcall massage, and disappeared upon I reached the place he sent to me. 

This is the first time I encounter this type of customer in my last few years practise, whoever you are, i am really interest to reconnect with you again, you are such a good social behaviour study subject. Oh btw, your place is not far to Buangkok green medical park, you may consider to pay a visit soon. 

Cheers, good dream.

OMG this is damn horrible. I hope you're doing fine right now.

Ming has raised up a good point on various pet peeves. I believe it's important that we, as human beings, need to be able to compromise on certain things.

Their source of income is really dependent on how many customers they get each day, and I hear stories of how customers can be unreasonable or being a Karen.

Guys, just because we pay for a service doesn't mean we need to get them to bring the world to us. I'm not a masseur but I worked in the service line before and it pays to be kind. And understanding.

Peace out.

For first time out-call customer, it would be necessary to ask for a deposit so in case any last min cancellation which can happen quite often, your transportation cost can be covered.  It is so easy now to do with Paynow, no excuse, u just need to protect yourself.  

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 7/16/2020 at 11:15 PM, Enyo said:

Cheers, good dream.

hmmm i have something like this that happened too. thinking if i should put this up. when it's time for his appt, he totally no show, no reply. sigh.

Gua sha - $15

On 7/16/2020 at 11:15 PM, Enyo said:

Cheers, good dream.

this kinda thing happens everywhere, not just to masseur.

Grab food, grab car, other home services, cancelling appt, etc.

If u do NOT wish to encounter such bad experiences, then don't work in the services line.

To all masseur, there may be customers who demands alot, but think again.... for ppl who wanna work to be a masseur, what kinda services u think u wanna provide?

Get a shop, see through glass, if u feel that u are holy, only providing proper massages business. 

Else, just expect from customer that they wanna u to provide HE. 

You can choose not to, but don't expect that bcas u don't provide, u feel yourself as a higher being, not a desperado.

If the customer is cute, muscular, YOUR CUP, etc, not surprised that u be asking if he needs HE.

the same thing, if u are working in Mcdonald, and u only wanna serve customer and don't wish to wash the toilet, then work in those branches, like shopping mall type, not HDB type.

If u find washing toilet a hassle, then open yr business in mall. Or go and do leg massages type.

Absolutely nonsense. we are talking about how to prevent customer from making last min cancellation. Why should someone not work in service line just because of a few idiots?

Likewise, why should someone open a shop just because someone ask for HE? Even if is a shop,  those who ask for HE will still ask for it. I would say is a demand and supply thing,  both party have the right to say yes or no. 

Edited by Letsrelaxpp

On 7/23/2020 at 3:28 AM, benedict5856 said:

this kinda thing happens everywhere, not just to masseur.

Grab food, grab car, other home services, cancelling appt, etc.

If u do NOT wish to encounter such bad experiences, then don't work in the services line.

To all masseur, there may be customers who demands alot, but think again.... for ppl who wanna work to be a masseur, what kinda services u think u wanna provide?

Get a shop, see through glass, if u feel that u are holy, only providing proper massages business. 

Else, just expect from customer that they wanna u to provide HE. 

You can choose not to, but don't expect that bcas u don't provide, u feel yourself as a higher being, not a desperado.

If the customer is cute, muscular, YOUR CUP, etc, not surprised that u be asking if he needs HE.

the same thing, if u are working in Mcdonald, and u only wanna serve customer and don't wish to wash the toilet, then work in those branches, like shopping mall type, not HDB type.

If u find washing toilet a hassle, then open yr business in mall. Or go and do leg massages type.

You look at this situation above. Whats your reaction? What would you do if you are the masseur who gotten fly kite by the irresponsible fucking customer? 

On 7/23/2020 at 8:09 AM, Letsrelaxpp said:

Absolutely nonsense. we are talking about how to prevent customer from making last min cancellation. Why should someone not work in service line just because of a few idiots?

Likewise, why should someone open a shop just because someone ask for HE? Even if is a shop,  those who ask for HE will still ask for it. I would say is a demand and supply thing,  both party have the right to say yes or no. 

Both clients and therapist have their own peeve of their own dos and don'ts. Please respect each other as therapist we are doing this for a living so dont assume all clients want HJ when they come for a massage while clients respect as a therapist know this is our living so if you make a appt please do come and if you cant make it or don;t like the way we look at least have the decency to cancel the appt.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:47 PM, Hands said:

Both clients and therapist have their own peeve of their own dos and don'ts. Please respect each other as therapist we are doing this for a living so dont assume all clients want HJ when they come for a massage while clients respect as a therapist know this is our living so if you make a appt please do come and if you cant make it or don;t like the way we look at least have the decency to cancel the appt.

Totally agree.

On 7/20/2020 at 5:22 PM, fourth said:

hmmm i have something like this that happened too. thinking if i should put this up. when it's time for his appt, he totally no show, no reply. sigh.

Spammers are the worst.

Others can still be tolerated as long have common sense.

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

moved on.

Edited by fourth

Gua sha - $15

i hate to hog the front page but here's a few points i'd like to highlight for everyone's convenience's sake =)

A. Please try not to come too early. 10 mins prior to your appt is fine. If you're too early, I'll feel bad that you'll have to wait until the current client leaves, and also sometimes I'm having my meal (at irregular hours). And nowadays the weather's stuffy and humid, even the chair I left outside for early arrivals in the corridor can be unbearable for a few minutes. 

B. I don't do oil massage.

C. I share the toilet with my house mate. Please do spare a few seconds to check that you've left it minimally at least the same as when before you used it after having done your big (or small one). 

An idiot left his "debris" on the toilet bowl and messed up the place and my room floor. His phone number ends with 440. If you're that idiot, you've been banned. 

Thank you!

Your occasionally sarcastic therapist,

Ming

Gua sha - $15

On 8/12/2020 at 8:39 PM, fourth said:

left his "debris" on the toilet bowl and messed up the place and my room floor. His phone number ends with 440. If you're that idiot, you've been banned. 

oh dear!!!!!!!!!!! but it is so funny when u type debris or residue....i dont dare to do big biz except in my own home or i m really having a bad tummy ache! but i felt sorry for that customer too he no longer gets to enjoy massage again

23 minutes ago, luvhandle said:

oh dear!!!!!!!!!!! but it is so funny when u type debris or residue....i dont dare to do big biz except in my own home or i m really having a bad tummy ache! but i felt sorry for that customer too he no longer gets to enjoy massage again

i mean frankly, that's not the deal breaker la. there were MANY more faux pas that i didn't mention. overly demanding with a sense of entitlement that i've never seen before in my decade long of service. 

Gua sha - $15

• 2 months later...

This potential client wants to see the set-up at my place as well as to see how I look like before he decides to come.

I acceded to his request after his persistent calls and messages.

What broke the 🐫 back was when he asked me to press his arm so that he could assess the pressure of my massage.

He has been blocked.

On 10/25/2020 at 9:04 AM, Ah Heng said:

This potential client wants to see the set-up at my place as well as to see how I look like before he decides to come.

I acceded to his request after his persistent calls and messages.

What broke the 🐫 back was when he asked me to press his arm so that he could assess the pressure of my massage.

He has been blocked.

haiz. *pat pat* just take it that it is statistically normal to have clients that are outside of the 3 standard deviations. they're inevitable. 

Gua sha - $15

I’m not sure does this consider as a rant?

the client show up and ask me: Derek, why you aren’t hunky/Muscular?

so I responded: well I’m just a therapist. 

in his defence, he pay $$ and expect me to look like Mr Singapore hottest hunk. 

then he ask me to lose weight and directly walk off the door. 
😶 yah cool story bro 

Contact |  012 4173134  

40 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I’m not sure does this consider as a rant?

the client show up and ask me: Derek, why you aren’t hunky/Muscular?

so I responded: well I’m just a therapist. 

in his defence, he pay $$ and expect me to look like Mr Singapore hottest hunk. 

then he ask me to lose weight and directly walk off the door. 
😶 yah cool story bro 

I would reply him "thanks for fucking off. your money isn't everything."

Gua sha - $15

i think some of them are mainly chinese educated, hence their text in english can come across as seemingly direct to the point of being rude to us who're alrdy very acclimatized to text intonation. but then again, there're real dicks around in and outside of text messaging. lol

Gua sha - $15

22 minutes ago, fourth said:

i think some of them are mainly chinese educated, hence their text in english can come across as seemingly direct to the point of being rude to us who're alrdy very acclimatized to text intonation. but then again, there're real dicks around in and outside of text messaging. lol

if the same person, ask u the same thing over and over again, then it’s different topic d lol.

( refer  the screencap that I’m posted) 

Contact |  012 4173134  

for therapists to take note please. with 1 tick only it is safe to assume that he's blocked me.

sketch-1603866018078.png

sketch-1603865972474.png

Gua sha - $15

[8:02 PM, 11/1/2020] +65 9099 XXXX: Hi ! Ming. U do massage.
[8:12 PM, 11/1/2020] Ming: Yes yes

[8:15 PM, 11/1/2020] +65 9099 XXXX: R u chinese.
[8:17 PM, 11/1/2020] +65 9099 XXXX: Busy now?
[8:34 PM, 11/1/2020] Ming: Ming is a chinese name :D

[8:39 PM, 11/1/2020] +65 9099 XXXX: So what is yr race.
[8:40 PM, 11/1/2020] Ming: why does it matter?

zero tolerance. blocked.

Gua sha - $15

A guy visited me yesterday and said he needed to pass motion and "clear stuff" before the session. I was annoyed but I let him thinking it was an emergency. The stink pervaded my whole bedroom when he was done as he was using my attached bathroom. I endured the pong for close to 45 mins before I  decided to abort the session for hygiene reason. So guys, please be considerate and show some respect for your masseur. Clear your bowels before you come. 

14 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

A: You are Derek? 
me: Yes 

A: you are MB?

me: therapist, sport chiro therapist 

A: Oh, Mb lah, you straight gay or bi? 
me: I don’t involve my personal life with professional

A: I am client, paying u money and it just a question 

Me: ..........

A: I allergy with fabric

me: and?

A: you massage me naked 

me: my uniform is scrub( med wear) 

A: So Mafun, doctor already said fabric allergy, u dun understand English?

Fabric allergy?? 

Then what he wears daily?

• 1 month later...

here there just wanna share my experience with a so called it a “client” of mine l.  

And please beware of this guy named JEFF shown in telegram. He can use all sort of way asking you for an appt and when slot was confirmed and my face picture had send over. Immediately no respond from him (perhaps I’m too ugly for him or too fat for him.... lol).   I was wondering if he’s those typical type looking for sex after massage or some kind of erotic massage activity.  If is that so, please proceed yourself to other platform or dating app. You may find as many as you wanted to! But for the god sake, do not disrepute my occupation as a Masseur! I’m here to earn a decent income not here for something what you expected to be or whatever being, pls mind your manners. 

thank you. 

Edited by Gym Rat