Male HQ

Voices of Masseur - Bad customers Behaviors that get on Therapists' / Masseurs' nerves

There are some bad customers who are masseurs themselves, being over critical about the shortcomings of other therapists.

Their reviews focus only the bad things that are unfair & bias.

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 6/8/2022 at 10:29 AM, Rex.Therapy said:

I came across this recently that really peeved me out (surprised it took this long before it happened)

Clients who smoked before they come to your place for massage (like before they come up to your unit), or worse still, smoked outside your house (and you wonder where the cigarette butt went)

Please la, not everyone is a smoker, and to come into an air conditioned room with your second and third hand smoke is really irritating. I'm pretty sure non-smokers clients wouldn't want to enter into a room where the masseur is the smoker as well (goes both ways). Practice a bit of self control and don't smoke before going to a masseur place, you wouldn't die for not smoking. If really die die die must smoke then request for a bath immediately upon entering the residence, and scrub your fingers well.

Or maybe I should just charge extra cause I'm inhaling third hand smoke 🤦‍♂️

THAT EXPLAINS THE CIGARETTE BUTT IN MY AIR WELL AREA

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

On 4/15/2022 at 11:15 PM, Heahe said:
  1. I personally hated people who reply once every hour or more when he is the one initiated the chat and I reply it promptly. I show no mercy to that kind of people.
  2. I am not your friend , don't "Hi" me and say nothing.
  3. A lot of rules remain hidden from me to filter the right guest.

I wish massage remained my hobby , meeting the wrong people is devastating.

Please keep motivated for the good clients who appreciate your skills and remind you of why you are practising as a therapist in the first place.

There are certain people who belittle masseur as a profession. 

Just ignore, forget & ban those who are rude & ghosting after booking...

Edited by Spinbomb

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2022 at 10:17 AM, Arrow said:

Difficult to arrange appointment. Appear to be unresponsive. 

It had been brought to my attention that you had disrepected the masseur and also harassed him.

For such action, you are hereby given 1 week suspension.

If I get futher complains from any masseurs that you disrespected them or harassed them, you will be banned.

Any massuer had been disrespected or harassed by this person, please PM me and I will deal with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a very bad experience from a client..

He booked an appt for 11.30 on 13th Aug for an hour massage but no show. I Whatsapp him asking if he is still on his way? His answer was he can't get a ride and requested to changed his appt to today 14th Aug at 2pm..

I was worried that he might be late as like yesterday so I Whatsapp him in the morning to remind him. His reply was 'see you later'.

I have been waiting for almost 20 min and he still has not show up. I try calling him but no answer and I Whatsapp him again and no reply ( think that he might have blocked me.

This is not right for a client to pull a prank on us ...

,🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

On 8/20/2022 at 7:47 AM, Hayes39 said:

this is one of the clients that I have encountered.. after finalise the timing,  instead of asking me for address.. he blocked me and disappeared without informing masseur. No show at all

IMG_20220820_074452_777.thumb.jpg.3d96972208beb1271423e0dc6c347f86.jpg

Just encountered one today as well. 

Edited by DMassage

D'BodyWorkz

On 8/23/2022 at 1:02 AM, cutejack said:

Not a good idea.  

I recently had a customer who booked an appointment but did not show up at scheduled time slot. I message him but no reply. Then about 3 weeks later he try to book another appointment. I told him that advance payment was needed because of his first time no show and no apologies. He then immediately PayNow me $90; but this time he text several hours ahead to say he cant make it due to Covid. He was willing to forfeit his $90 but I told him I will hold it as advance payment.

On 8/24/2022 at 11:55 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

I recently had a customer who booked an appointment but did not show up at scheduled time slot. I message him but no reply. Then about 3 weeks later he try to book another appointment. I told him that advance payment was needed because of his first time no show and no apologies. He then immediately PayNow me $90; but this time he text several hours ahead to say he cant make it due to Covid. He was willing to forfeit his $90 but I told him I will hold it as advance payment.

U can sleep holding others money as much as $90?

On 8/27/2022 at 7:51 AM, Hayes39 said:

It's not that we are hard up for that amount but more of prevention. 

Well collecting an advance payment would not have been necessary; if he had not booked an appointment but did not turn up without texting me to give a reason. My schedule is quite busy and when he wanted to book another 90min slot, I asked for advance payment to prevent any loss of opportunity cost.

What would you do if a bad client that you have rejected keep harassing and spreading fake rumours in the forum as an anonymous Guest and pretending to be someone else in the Telegram? 

Really sad to see such kind of people. Hope karma treats him well.

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

• 5 months later...
On 6/23/2020 at 10:59 PM, F19 said:

9. ASK MASSEUR TO SEND OVER HIS PHOTO.

10. THIEF! Steal hair moose/gel. Don't be a CHEAPO!

11. Stain the towel with your juice! It's ILL MANNERED! Try hand washing for yourself 2 big towels, 1 bedsheet and a mattress protector.

12. Those NOT discreet! Shouted at the door that you're here for massage!

13. Claimed that you are shy and wanted a disposal underwear. Wore it from the toilet and took it out in the room.

14. Please proceed straight to the washroom to clean up immediately after the massage. NO NEED TO STRIKE A POSE! Don't sit on the sofa with your BLOODY OILY BODY!

15. Those who thought he is 金 城 武 or Inspector Mak, please buy a mirror!

16. Kindly avoid a looooooong list of questions. We may be busy!

Sincerely,

Luis

Hahahahahhaaha number 13 is hilarious 

On 8/22/2022 at 8:00 PM, Hayes39 said:

Oh dear.. it seems like we really need a telegram or WhatsApp group for a list of bad customers so that we can help each other to keep a lookout for such incidents from happening 

The problem will not go away by itself. 

Someone has to take the lead to create the chat group to stop these bad apples from spreading. 

2 hours ago, Guelph said:

Just curious, wonder if any masseur here (besides the new / available 1-2 hours a week kind masseur) has never been ghosted? 🤔

have la of course. but very rarely la. sometimes ppl can forget, and you can tell it's genuine. as for me, i tend to make google calendar scheduling mistakes and had appts clashed more than a few times! thoroughly guilty as f**k.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

On 2/22/2023 at 2:09 PM, fourth said:

have la of course. but very rarely la. sometimes ppl can forget, and you can tell it's genuine. as for me, i tend to make google calendar scheduling mistakes and had appts clashed more than a few times! thoroughly guilty as f**k.

🤭

Edited by Guelph

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 9:55 AM, Guelph said:

The problem will not go away by itself. 

Someone has to take the lead to create the chat group to stop these bad apples from spreading. 

Yup, just hope someone could assist us in unite our masseur community together. 

15 hours ago, Hayes39 said:

Yup, just hope someone could assist us in unite our masseur community together. 

It's not so simple.. 

1) PDPA, shouldn't be sharing customers info without their consensus.

2) The "bad customer" info could be misused or abused, and the "bad customer" could be harassed by others.

3) They could use different ID or have multiple accounts. Difficult to track. 

4) Only 1 sided story, it could be just a misunderstanding but the "bad customer" doesn't have the chance to voice out his side of story. 

5) Are the masseurs going to comb through the long blacklist each time they receive request from new customer? 🤔

For me, just collect a small deposit for first timers.

A genuine customer wouldn't mind that. 

For those who don't feel comfortable with the PayNow or PayLah, can transfer using ATM since no traceability. 

No worry about being ghosted or last minute changes again.

Also, hardly any late comers. Even there are, they will inform in advance.

We commit our time for the sessions and I'm sure the genuine customers value it. 👍🏼

Edited by Amazon

• 1 month later...

I am a newbie in BW.

Had a massage client "Kenneth Foo" who contacted me by telegram just now.

He was way too much.

His attitude turn bitter after he un-consensually "pleasure forcing" himself to me 😪 whispered to tips me extra.

I did not give in 100% hence he did not tip me in the end. He blocked me after he left.

First of all I did not expect to be tipped for being pleasurely forced upon me. 

Is this the common practise to be a victim of harrassment and rudeness of thinning hair nasty plump chinese mature guy?

16 hours ago, fuckyn said:

I am a newbie in BW.

He was way too much.

His attitude turn bitter after he un-consensually "pleasure forcing" himself to me 😪 whispered to tips me extra.

I did not give in 100% hence he did not tip me in the end. He blocked me after he left.

Is this the common practise to be a victim of harrassment and rudeness of thinning hair nasty plump chinese mature guy?

Such idiot… 

On 5/18/2023 at 7:28 AM, fuckyn said:

I am a newbie in BW.

He was way too much.

Absolutely not, tbh most clients if you tell them no, they will respect and not proceed (not saying most clients are looking for HE), but unfortunately you will get that black sheep once in a while. There is nothing else you can do except learn how to protect yourself. Reminds me of a personal incident as well when i first started and a client also forced himself upon me. It can only get better from here! Good luck!

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

One of my other client , who has tried all the masseurs here (that's what he claimed), he told me that my publicly testimonial here may affect my business.

Hence it'll be good to delete this post thread or start a clean slate by creating new account.

He loves my sliding.. continuous long stroke technique using under forearms.

He is simply discreet, he doesn't publish testimonial. 

Everyone has their own preferences, techniques, hence some clients prefer or stick to certain masseuist..(not really true as everyone loves to shop around too, trial and error)

Regardless Sympathy or Bully. 

Consent is Essential.

Everyone has their own limits.

There is also chemistry, it is not purely transactional.

Simple chemistry factor like bad breath, skin condition like eczema, rashes / bad acnes... and many other factors of course. 

Went for a home based session this afternoon. The masseur was telling me that he was complained by the neighbour coz his clients made lots of noises along the corridor. 

Instead of walking properly, lifting up the feet, the client was dragging his shoes creating loud screeching echoes that irritated the neighbours. 

Haha. For goodness sake, it's home based. Let's keep low profile and respect the neighbours, no need to announce your arrival or departure.  Don't invite unnecessary attentions. 

Edited by Guelph

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fuckyn said:

Hɪ ᴀʟᴇx ʟᴏʜ
Aᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ ғᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ. Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ 🫥

CA2C4A3E-D229-42D9-827C-399009AD9DD2.thumb.jpeg.b410d3494489fc80036c2a338f3f3b34.jpeg

omg what the f*** is the guy's problem people just nee to chill really. sorry that you have to deal with all this, i swear, men are stupid when they are horny.

Hi there,

I understand that you booked for massage D16B047A-750A-4269-8A7A-57CAF9C282C8.thumb.jpeg.f17db3a19163e6dd2f38f0bea090a09e.jpeg8D85EC34-BA56-4F49-943F-6689E482AA66.thumb.jpeg.2cae604fa2c636454844a12dd24cd5de.jpegand you had diarrhoea. If you are sincerely booked me for massage and something happened thus unable to come. But why do you have to block me?  Some masseuse even asked for a deposit but I don't. do you take me for granted?

On 5/31/2023 at 8:21 PM, fuckyn said:

Hɪ ᴀʟᴇx ʟᴏʜ
Aᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ ғᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ. Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ 🫥

CA2C4A3E-D229-42D9-827C-399009AD9DD2.thumb.jpeg.b410d3494489fc80036c2a338f3f3b34.jpeg

On 6/6/2023 at 9:59 AM, fuckyn said:

Hi there,

I understand that you booked for massage D16B047A-750A-4269-8A7A-57CAF9C282C8.thumb.jpeg.f17db3a19163e6dd2f38f0bea090a09e.jpeg8D85EC34-BA56-4F49-943F-6689E482AA66.thumb.jpeg.2cae604fa2c636454844a12dd24cd5de.jpegand you had diarrhoea. If you are sincerely booked me for massage and something happened thus unable to come. But why do you have to block me?  Some masseuse even asked for a deposit but I don't. do you take me for granted?

Wah.... Anytime your clients could be stepping on landmines and have their names and conversation details blasted here. 

A good masseur should know how to respect and protect his client's identity and privacy. PDPA. 

Edited by Guelph

On 6/11/2023 at 9:49 AM, Guelph said:

Wah.... Anytime your clients could be stepping on landmines and have their names and conversation details blasted here. 

A good masseur should know how to respect and protect his client's identity and privacy. PDPA. 

In this instances, I'd rather Guelph give a practical win-win solution for both masseuist and client.

When a client made prior booking, some maseuist did not even ask for booking fee meaning a masseuist expectation was that a sincere client would not want not to show up and block.

As a respectable and reasonable client, Rather to have some decency and decorum to inform as early as possible. We, maseuist also human beings, we deserve to be treated with respect fairly, no?

Duh! as if the masseuist keep harassing, spamming, blaming the client for not showing up?

4 hours ago, fuckyn said:

In this instances, I'd rather Guelph give a practical win-win solution for both masseuist and client.

When a client made prior booking, some maseuist did not even ask for booking fee meaning a masseuist expectation was that a sincere client would not want not to show up and block.

As a respectable and reasonable client, Rather to have some decency and decorum to inform as early as possible. We, maseuist also human beings, we deserve to be treated with respect fairly, no?

Duh! as if the masseuist keep harassing, spamming, blaming the client for not showing up?

I do not have any solution for you, but my advise is to avoid creating any enemy as you're a service provider.

Most masseurs do not require any booking fees as they trust their clients are mentally matured and professional. They are seriously looking for a good massage and should there be any changes, the clients will do their best to inform the masseurs ASAP. But there are instances the notice could be too short to find another replacement. Too bad, someone will have to bear the losses.

Most masseurs will absorb the lost of opportunities. But I read previously (in this forum) there was a client did pay the masseur the full amount. Kudos to this client. He was responsible for his action and did not pass on his misfortune / poor time management /poor planning / unforseen circumstances / whatever reason for the cancellation to his masseur.
I also understand that some masseurs imposed a booking fee to filter out non-serious customers / pranksters to avoid disruption to their schedules and incomes. 
FYI. In some western countries, the clients are required to pay full payment for no show or last minute cancellation. 

It's almost impossible to have 100% turn up rate. Most are genuinely inevitable due to work commitments or family issues.

For your client, he was having diarrhea and he did inform you 2 hours in advance. He didn't want to mess up your place. He did not vanished quietly. I was surprised that you bombarded him publicly. If I were him, I'll be very pissed and will get back to you on this public shaming.

You didn't request for booking fee, doesn't mean your customer can't cancel your appointment.
Even if you did, your customer could still cancel. But they will think twice. Will weigh if worth cancelling.
You may even request for full payment upfront prior to any session. But do you think your customer have that trust and confidence in you for the full payment? Need to have certain credibility first.

You could always:
Focus your best in servicing your customers. Not only do they want to keep coming back, they will recommend to their friends as well. But there are bad apples around too, just ignore them and move on. Not worth your time serving nor keeping them as clients.
Or focus on blasting out each customer who fails to show up, impatience with you, block you, etc? 
The choice is yours. 😊

You may vent out your frustration here but let's not include the clients personal particulars. Else everyone will think thrice before engaging you coz wouldn't know if their names will appear here due to whatever reason. 😂

39 minutes ago, Guelph said:

I do not have any solution for you, but my advise is to avoid creating any enemy as you're a service provider.

Most masseurs do not require any booking fees as they trust their clients are mentally matured and professional. They are seriously looking for a good massage and should there be any changes, the clients will do their best to inform the masseurs ASAP. But there are instances the notice could be too short to find another replacement. Too bad, someone will have to bear the losses.

Most masseurs will absorb the lost of opportunities. But I read previously (in this forum) there was a client did pay the masseur the full amount. Kudos to this client. He was responsible for his action and did not pass on his misfortune / poor time management /poor planning / unforseen circumstances / whatever reason for the cancellation to his masseur.
I also understand that some masseurs imposed a booking fee to filter out non-serious customers / pranksters to avoid disruption to their schedules and incomes. 
FYI. In some western countries, the clients are required to pay full payment for no show or last minute cancellation. 

It's almost impossible to have 100% turn up rate. Most are genuinely inevitable due to work commitments or family issues.

For your client, he was having diarrhea and he did inform you 2 hours in advance. He didn't want to mess up your place. He did not vanished quietly. I was surprised that you bombarded him publicly. If I were him, I'll be very pissed and will get back to you on this public shaming.

You didn't request for booking fee, doesn't mean your customer can't cancel your appointment.
Even if you did, your customer could still cancel. But they will think twice. Will weigh if worth cancelling.
You may even request for full payment upfront prior to any session. But do you think your customer have that trust and confidence in you for the full payment? Need to have certain credibility first.

You could always:
Focus your best in servicing your customers. Not only do they want to keep coming back, they will recommend to their friends as well. But there are bad apples around too, just ignore them and move on. Not worth your time serving nor keeping them as clients.
Or focus on blasting out each customer who fails to show up, impatience with you, block you, etc? 
The choice is yours. 😊

You may vent out your frustration here but let's not include the clients personal particulars. Else everyone will think thrice before engaging you coz wouldn't know if their names will appear here due to whatever reason. 😂

dude??? did you even see the status?? last seen long time ago????

it was very disrespectful as he started convo some time ago, and changed his tele handle a few times. then he contacted me the night before..do you even know tele handle is changeable? try to find his handle? I give u $100 if you can find him and kindly ask him :     "what was his reason to informed me his not well then blocked me?" 

I suggest you get the fact right before giving me your 2 cents.

15 hours ago, SeasonsSause said:

You're right. And you're always right. 

Good luck to your customers. 😊

15 hours ago, Guelph said:

🤭👍

Thank you gentleman! In this world, whether you are a Donald Trump or a Dalai Lama, you will always have haters and supporters😜 Let the truth speaks for itself🤐 

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, agog said:

The latest addition to my no-show list:

Telegram handle: iamisyk. He identified himself as Kai.

masseurs please take note.

I think hard to track him as telegram account can delect and renaming?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...