Male HQ

Voices of Masseur - Bad customers Behaviors that get on Therapists' / Masseurs' nerves

7 hours ago, Gym Rat said:

here there just wanna share my experience with a so called it a “client” of mine l.  

And please beware of this guy named JEFF shown in telegram. He can use all sort of way asking you for an appt and when slot was confirmed and my face picture had send over. Immediately no respond from him (perhaps I’m too ugly for him or too fat for him.... lol).   I was wondering if he’s those typical type looking for sex after massage or some kind of erotic massage activity.  If is that so, please proceed yourself to other platform or dating app. You may find as many as you wanted to! But for the god sake, do not disrepute my occupation as a Massur! I’m here to earn a decent income not here for something what you expected to be or whatever being, pls mind your manners. 

thank you. 

If you get someone asking you for your pic. JUST IGNORE these type of customer. Nothing good will come out of you sending them your pic.

Next. the correct spelling is Masseur NOT "Massur" 

• 2 weeks later...

How about if the masseur is asking for customer pic for the booking? I ever contacted a popular masseur who advertised in this forum. After asking the detail about his massage service and agree to a timing, he suddenly asked for my pic. I said why need my pic and i appologize that i cant send the pic.

After that he never reply anymore. Even when i asked whether the booking is confirmed or not. No reply. Ghost.

I never encounter a masseur asking a pic of customer before that. The most they would just ask the height and weight to confirm that his pressure strength is suitable or not.

Edited by GreenKiwi

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I actually prefer the masseur agreeing to exchange pics with me. When he sees my pic and agrees to schedule a session, I feel that I won't get a lousy session since the masseur is comfortable with my body type etc. If I get rejected, it's not a problem - he's not the only masseur in town.

On 12/10/2020 at 1:47 AM, G_M said:

If you get someone asking you for your pic. JUST IGNORE these type of customer. Nothing good will come out of you sending them your pic.

Next. the correct spelling is Masseur NOT "Massur" 

Just trying to type is short form. Ok noted on that! 

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine the feeling when you receive such requests from a single person:

May I request the masseur wearing brief & naked after that?
Besides that, may I request to touch masseur’s body and cock as well during massage session?
I might cum twice since myself is very sensitive.
PS: request to take shower before massage.

Edited by Spinbomb
Update

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

1 hour ago, Spinbomb said:

Imagine the feeling when u receive such requests for a single person:

May I request the masseur wearing brief & naked after that ?
Besides that, may I request to touch masseur’s body and cock as well during massage session ?
I might be cum twice since myself is very sensitive.
PS: request to take shower before massage.

What the heckkkkk

• 1 month later...

A "client" tried unsuccessfully on various occasions to make an appointment with me. Today he lucked out and I gave him a slot. He turned up at my place on time, but the session did not materialise. The reason is, he had mistakenly thought he was getting a sports massage. I don't offer sports massage, and I never represented that I do. He was given the option to cancel and walk away without any penalty. 

His is not a case in isolation. I have also met clients who are unsure what they signed up for - i.e. the kind of massage they are going to get. Perhaps it's timely to remind all to ask all questions and clear all doubts before you make an appointment. When communications are clear, it would save all parties concerned precious time and money - and embarrassment.   

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

From masseur point of view, what do you think of your other fellow masseurs who are using phone while massaging customer body?

Picture this: we are laying face down, the masseur massaging the back using his elbows or just one hand, but he is secretly busy texting on phone, taking selfie, etc. Thinking the we didn't know about this. But the gesture and behaviour was very obvious.

I have my fair share of very rude customers with strange requests like could you tie me up and then jerk me off. Also two customers requested me to buy a dildo and use it on them. I have blocked off these customers. My massage is in part quite sensual but I do not cater to sexual fantasy or fetishes. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 6:33 PM, cutejack said:

To me, asking for pic, be it client or therapist is not right.  Usually ill take it that he is not a good therapist n prefer to have hot body for fun n I'll go for other therapist. 

I do like to ask for a body pic (not necessary face) to have an idea how much effort requires to put into that massage (surface area)...  But usually i ignore request for my face pic (no relevancy)

Edited by nodresscode

• 2 weeks later...

Indirect rejection from a customer who request foot reflexology instead upon arrive to his place.

I only able to do outcall massage, as I dun have place. Got one time, when I reached to a customer place. He then requested foot massage instead, dun want to do body massage. I told him that my specialized skills is body massage , not foot reflexology (this already well stated in my advertisement) End up I just returned home with nothing done, as I can't do foot reflexology, and he didn't want body massage.

My interpretation is; I didn't dress well that day. My physicall outlook not meet his expectations. 

Touch is the very first sense humans develop in the womb  

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 8:04 AM, Westmale85 said:

Indirect rejection from a customer who request foot reflexology instead upon arrive to his place.

I only able to do outcall massage, as I dun have place. Got one time, when I reached to a customer place. He then requested foot massage instead, dun want to do body massage. I told him that my specialized skills is body massage , not foot reflexology (this already well stated in my advertisement) End up I just returned home with nothing done, as I can't do foot reflexology, and he didn't want body massage.

My interpretation is; I didn't dress well that day. My physicall outlook not meet his expectations. 

Thats not the point,  u have sacrifice your time to make it there, should at least claim your transport allowance from him.

If i were u,  i will just continue with the foot massage,  even not well done but u touch him and he will have to pay u,  anyway chances are he is not going to engage your service again,  so dont waste it. 

Anyway is always good to ask for at least a $10 deposit,  there is no excuse if the other party are serious about it. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 5/29/2021 at 12:54 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Thats not the point,  u have sacrifice your time to make it there, should at least claim your transport allowance from him.

If i were u,  i will just continue with the foot massage,  even not well done but u touch him and he will have to pay u,  anyway chances are he is not going to engage your service again,  so dont waste it. 

Anyway is always good to ask for at least a $10 deposit,  there is no excuse if the other party are serious about it. 

Having a deposit will add to the hassle of make a booking. Many potential customers dun like such.  It will discourage those potential customers.

Overall, most customers are in fact very nice. For the minority not nice experience, I can just choose to move on.

Touch is the very first sense humans develop in the womb  

On 7/17/2020 at 2:00 PM, neuwave said:

OMG this is damn horrible. I hope you're doing fine right now.

Ming has raised up a good point on various pet peeves. I believe it's important that we, as human beings, need to be able to compromise on certain things.

Their source of income is really dependent on how many customers they get each day, and I hear stories of how customers can be unreasonable or being a Karen.

Guys, just because we pay for a service doesn't mean we need to get them to bring the world to us. I'm not a masseur but I worked in the service line before and it pays to be kind. And understanding.

Peace out.

ya man... agree

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 4:26 PM, thepresentfitness said:

Might be offending to those who read.. but this is how i reply one idiot:

A: Massage?
Me: Yes
A: Happy Ending?
Me: No.
A: Top up?
Me: Imagine your mother is a massage therapist, and someone ask her for sex and happy ending... Pls tell me how u will feel?
Don't let your sexual urge ruin your ability to respect ppl
Karma will turn its way around!
A: You dun need to involve parents into conversations. Sorry if i have offended you
Me: Then dun ask in the first place. Goodbye and peace out!

Seriously, massuers are providing us massage services for health benefits and not anything sexual!

This client named Khairul, living at Buangkok, ghosted me when i reached his place. I have his phone number so didn’t get his unit number in advance. He blocked me so my calls and messages could not get through.

Happened to see one guy walked past with a massage bed, most probably the client got a replacement, perhaps with a cheaper rates or with special service. Fellow therapists/masseurs please take note!4C9B49AA-8793-4DA5-AAC8-FF5D4686DA12.thumb.jpeg.f7a10832d06b18d926f48d9bd13c1cec.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

Thank you all so much for the support. As I have been eager and excitingly replying to everyone of your request, my first MIA (missing in action) happened tonight. For late night calls I would usually ask for a deposit as I have a fear of people going MIA. X (the person who played me) agreed to all terms. However, just minutes before our time to meet, he started giving conditions that I have to stay over and that I have to stay till morning which is very late for me as I have school the next day. He proceeds to ask for a photo and if I could get on the phone with him. I was coming from my friends place which is quite far away from where I stay. He agreed to cab me from where I am (to proof that he is legit and wouldn’t MIA) 

As the conversation dragged on, his demands became ultimatums that I HAVE to do it if not he will not do it today snd re-arranged when I had brought everything out. At this point I was questioning myself, what have I ever done wrong for someone to play me like a fool like this. I felt so stuck and scared snd started tearing up at a ulu block my friends stays at, cold and hungry too (didn’t have dinner).

As I am writing this, I would like to take a one week’s break to clear my mind of this negativity. I hope you all understand. You can still DM/PM me here or on Carousell to suggest for a date and I will reply within 3 days. I would like to apologise for this sudden break but as much as I want to earn to pay for my dues and school fees, I have to worry about myself first. 

Lots of love, stay safe always!

❤️

FA8D4EB3-07A5-4C2B-89B6-A15A311DEEB0.thumb.jpeg.b6cfc27f3bbbf2e9cfa98d418a5633bc.jpeg

Edited by SpaMalibuSG

Hey you all I’m Derek! 

since I had decided to relocated my work to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia last summer. 
I would never had expect that COVID will 
Escalated till this certain extend 

from Nov of 2020 till Feb of 2021 / May of 2021 till Now 

my income had been heavily affected 

god please blessed me….

sorry for such negativity I don’t know how am I going to survive…

I wished everyone here good luck and happiness 

Edited by SensualMassage_T

Contact |  012 4173134  

請大家要小心這個客人[No. removed by mod] 名字叫 luk,因為他在诬蔑我和他有发生性关系,他要我们公司退回钱给他,要不然他去举报我们说我们强奸他。请各位按摩师,注意这个人

Google Translate

Please be careful of this guest [No. removed by mod] whose name is luk, because he is slandering me for having sex with him, and he wants our company to return the money to him, or he will report us that we raped him. Masseurs, please pay attention to this person

• 2 months later...

Most recent issue i faced since covid happen is a influx of foreign Indian clients looking for massage. I have no issues regarding race or nationality but 

But quite disturb that they want massage but only sexual massage. This conversations happen over the phone and whoever was stupid enough to say yes they do extra over the phone would be asking for trouble.

On 7/10/2021 at 5:46 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

Hey you all I’m Derek! 

god please blessed me….

加油!

On 7/8/2021 at 2:01 AM, SpaMalibuSG said:

Hello everyone.

Thank you all so much for the support. As I have been eager and excitingly replying to everyone of your request, my first MIA (missing in action) happened tonight. For late night calls I would usually ask for a deposit as I have a fear of people going MIA. X (the person who played me) agreed to all terms. However, just minutes before our time to meet, he started giving conditions that I have to stay over and that I have to stay till morning which is very late for me as I have school the next day. He proceeds to ask for a photo and if I could get on the phone with him. I was coming from my friends place which is quite far away from where I stay. He agreed to cab me from where I am (to proof that he is legit and wouldn’t MIA) 

As the conversation dragged on, his demands became ultimatums that I HAVE to do it if not he will not do it today snd re-arranged when I had brought everything out. At this point I was questioning myself, what have I ever done wrong for someone to play me like a fool like this. I felt so stuck and scared snd started tearing up at a ulu block my friends stays at, cold and hungry too (didn’t have dinner).

As I am writing this, I would like to take a one week’s break to clear my mind of this negativity. I hope you all understand. You can still DM/PM me here or on Carousell to suggest for a date and I will reply within 3 days. I would like to apologise for this sudden break but as much as I want to earn to pay for my dues and school fees, I have to worry about myself first. 

Lots of love, stay safe always!

❤️

FA8D4EB3-07A5-4C2B-89B6-A15A311DEEB0.thumb.jpeg.b6cfc27f3bbbf2e9cfa98d418a5633bc.jpeg

I feel sorry for you after reading this, especially the part you tear up and feeling cold and hungry. No one deserves this. After carrying so much stuff and all, he just ghosted you. 😓 totally unforgivable. 

hope you are all good now!

On 7/10/2021 at 5:46 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

Hey you all I’m Derek! 

god please blessed me….

Sorry to hear about your situation and my heart goes out to you. 😓 Covid has turned lives upside down for close to 2 years now and we don’t know when these would be over. 

I don’t know how to console you other than reminding you to stay safe and positive and wishing you lots of good luck and health! Take care please!

• 2 weeks later...

It has happened several times before and last week it happened again. I have been asked by clients who are bottom to recommend any of my customers who are top to them. This is something I do not do because firstly I am not a pimp and secondly I treat all my customers with the strictest privacy. There is a general misunderstanding that top men are indiscriminately seeking for sex; as far I know most guys who are top have very good self control and they may have their own regular partners. Although I saved all the phone contacts of my customers; I do not initiate any contact with them. Instead it is left to them to contact me whenever they need a massage. That's what many of my customers appreciate is that I do not send them messages to come patronize my services.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 5:12 AM, SensualMassage_T said:

Inquiries/Question I don’t ever understand from a professional therapist stand point.

1. Are you Chinese? 

2. how old are you?

3. what is your stat 

4. what is massage?

5. do you wear clothes 

nrs 1 to 4 are commonly/usually most massage clients want to know if you observe and follow this forum close enuf.

nr 5, if you promote your service here, you already know why??

of course not referring to all clients?

On 11/5/2021 at 9:46 AM, hitex said:

nrs 1 to 4 are commonly/usually most massage clients want to know if you observe and follow this forum close enuf.

nr 5, if you promote your service here, you already know why??

of course not referring to all clients?

It is not common at all, Therapist/Masseur would answer any health/massage related question. 

certain question is personal. 
how you look like should had nothing to do with how well you conduct a massage.

Contact |  012 4173134  

On 11/4/2021 at 7:13 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

It is not common at all, Therapist/Masseur would answer any health/massage related question. 

certain question is personal. 
how you look like should had nothing to do with how well you conduct a massage.

your response was not uhexpected.

cheers, take care. best regards

On 11/4/2021 at 8:12 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

Inquiries/Question I don’t ever understand from a professional therapist stand point.

1. Are you Chinese? 
2. how old are you?

3. what is your stat 

4. what is massage?

5. do you wear clothes 

There are lots of idiots who thinks masseurs are providing more than just massage.

They sometimes confused those MBs who provides massage services with genuine masseurs who provides professional massages. 

These are the few types of customers:

1. Those who wants genuine massage. <- these are looking for massage that will relief their aches.

2. Those who want sex with masseur. <-  these don't care how you look, they just want sex.

3. Those looking for masseur as boyfriend <- these are the type who will ask all the above questions.

I suggest you block those idiots who will eventually harrass you.

There are a few members whom I had banned for harassing the masseurs. 

If you encounter any members who gives you problem, please inform me and provide the necessary proof. I will not hesitate to remove these idiot (害群之马) who disrespect the masseur in the forum.

Masseur are tyring to make a living here. Please give them the necessary respect and courtesy.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the 2nd time it has happened to me this year - guys (scumbags really) who ghosted on me after making an appointment. I think it's high time I exposed them and their misdeeds. The modus operandi is always the same - wipe out all messages on the appointment day and then block me. 

The latest incident happened yesterday. His Telegram handle is aeiou3112 and he introduced himself as Kevin.

The first incident happened in the first half of this year. His Telegram handle is kimmykimmy26, and he introduced himself as Hakim. I also realised that's his ID in this forum.

Edited by agog

On 12/3/2021 at 5:29 PM, agog said:

This is the 2nd time it has happened to me this year - guys (scumbags really) who ghosted on me after making an appointment. I think it's high time I exposed them and their misdeeds. The modus operandi is always the same - wipe out all messages on the appointment day and then block me. 

The latest incident happened yesterday. His Telegram handle is aeiou3112 and he introduced himself as Kevin.

The first incident happened in the first half of this year. His Telegram handle is kimmykimmy26, and he introduced himself as Hakim. I also realised that's his ID in this forum.

Sorry, the masseur referrered here are those who's are approved masseurs in this Massage Folder.

I set a certain expectation for masseur who wants to ply their business in this folder. 

A simple search shown what kind of a "masseur" this kimmy kimmy really is.

2021-12-04_11-28-37.jpg

And since you did not engaged a masseur from this folder but instead from the Massage Exchange which to me are amatures, your complain will not be looked into.

On 12/4/2021 at 11:36 AM, G_M said:

Sorry, the masseur referrered here are those who's are approved masseurs in this Massage Folder.

I set a certain expectation for masseur who wants to ply their business in this folder. 

A simple search shown what kind of a "masseur" this kimmy kimmy really is.

2021-12-04_11-28-37.jpg

And since you did not engaged a masseur from this folder but instead from the Massage Exchange which to me are amatures, your complain will not be looked into.

Thanks @G_M for your response, but I believe you have misread my post and its intent.

Let me clarify that I'm a practising masseur in BW, and the two guys mentioned are the ones who booked my service. Not the other way around.

They booked, collected my address but failed to show up for their appointments. They then deleted all chat history on Telegram and blocked me, hoping they would not be traced.

I sought your clearance yesterday before making the post as I wanted to identify the culprits. It is also to caution other masseurs who may be similarly trolled.

I hope this sets the record straight. 

btw, thanks for digging up the dirt on kimmykimmy26. 

On 12/4/2021 at 2:32 PM, agog said:

Thanks @G_M for your response, but I believe you have misread my post and its intent.

Let me clarify that I'm a practising masseur in BW, and the two guys mentioned are the ones who booked my service. Not the other way around.

They booked, collected my address but failed to show up for their appointments. They then deleted all chat history on Telegram and blocked me, hoping they would not be traced.

I sought your clearance yesterday before making the post as I wanted to identify the culprits. It is also to caution other masseurs who may be similarly trolled.

I hope this sets the record straight. 

btw, thanks for digging up the dirt on kimmykimmy26. 

There will be such customers for whatever reasons for ghosting you after booking your services.

Fellow masseurs do take note of such customers and share your experiences if you come across such customers.

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2021 at 3:54 PM, agog said:

A "client" tried unsuccessfully on various occasions to make an appointment with me. Today he lucked out and I gave him a slot. He turned up at my place on time, but the session did not materialise. The reason is, he had mistakenly thought he was getting a sports massage. I don't offer sports massage, and I never represented that I do. He was given the option to cancel and walk away without any penalty. 

His is not a case in isolation. I have also met clients who are unsure what they signed up for - i.e. the kind of massage they are going to get. Perhaps it's timely to remind all to ask all questions and clear all doubts before you make an appointment. When communications are clear, it would save all parties concerned precious time and money - and embarrassment.   

I think this is excuse, they want to see how the masseur look like.  if he don't like the look of the masseur,  this will be a VALID reason.

• 1 month later...

I wish customers can be more polite and sensitive with their words. 

Of course not all customers are like this.

I greatly welcome customers who wish to book their own room as maybe it's inconvenient at their home. But please do ensure that you can secure the room.

Happened to me today that appointment set, I reach slightly earlier  Asked for room number but told me.. No rooms available. 

The least he could do was apologize but instead asked me to meet at coffee shop. (For what I don't know)

I just want to earn honest allowance.

Please treat each other with basic respect. 

• 2 weeks later...

Beware telegram @cobyl 

Don't think he's genuinely looking for massage. Asking about erections and stuffs. Told him I don't do extras and confirm appointment with him, no reply. 

Dear customers,

if u need to release, please do it yourself at home in your own space.. don't need to bring your little dirty fantasy in mind to us.. 

On 7/16/2020 at 11:15 PM, Enyo said:

AADBEB9C-EB24-419F-8103-E53401D98C6C.thumb.jpeg.51cca9e54dc4b163fb6b9e95cd1acc7e.jpegBB841ACD-9DDC-438D-BFB3-D592B6CDAD57.thumb.png.bed0b60fe77585088add0403ed0d5d57.pngD167668B-60F5-49B8-9B10-2D7882580150.thumb.png.2f0ad7765e8d7f62ccdf01f10358ff1a.png
This guy added me on line and requested a last minute outcall massage, and disappeared upon I reached the place he sent to me. 

This is the first time I encounter this type of customer in my last few years practise, whoever you are, i am really interest to reconnect with you again, you are such a good social behaviour study subject. Oh btw, your place is not far to Buangkok green medical park, you may consider to pay a visit soon. 

Cheers, good dream.

I had a similar experience for outcall, it took me 30mins to take bus/ MRT to his house and then he has no reply/ block me. Made me puzzle is this a police trap or some prank? It is not funny, the weather is so hot that I need to waste my time, effort, sweat carrying massage tools to come over your place. Afterward, I am very reluctant for outcall.

On 4/1/2022 at 10:44 AM, Ah Heng said:

If a masseur charges exorbitantly high, I don't blame the client for having higher expectations.  A client might also have difficulty differentiating whether he is expecting to see a masseur or a MB

Absolutely agree. If u are MB, think it’s fair to charge at a very high price. Else u are misleading your customers and cheating them of their $$, when u are really just providing a professional service. 

Edited by Haaland

On 4/1/2022 at 10:44 AM, Ah Heng said:

On 4/1/2022 at 12:44 PM, Haaland said:

Absolutely agree. If u are MB, think it’s fair to charge at a very high price. Else u are misleading your customers and cheating them of their $$, when u are really just providing a professional service. 

Hope the English in my ad have not cause confusions in differentiating MB and masseur. Or at least I'll try to answer all queries when they text me in telegram before they book me

I'm sorry to hear that if you have been cheated before.

Edited by Danhands
Typo

On 3/31/2022 at 11:45 PM, Danhands said:

Just want to check.. Is it normal to have request by customer to have you naked while massaging them?

I have seen this sort of request quite a few times already. Just politely tell them no as there is no way you being naked has anything to do with the massage itself. 

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

• 2 weeks later...
  1. I personally hated people who reply once every hour or more when he is the one initiated the chat and I reply it promptly. I show no mercy to that kind of people.
  2. I am not your friend , don't "Hi" me and say nothing.
  3. A lot of rules remain hidden from me to filter the right guest.

I wish massage remained my hobby , meeting the wrong people is devastating.