Male HQ

Have U Ever Tried A Transsexual + Transexuals/ ladyboy sexual encounters (compiled) ?

beri.notti

Since a pre-ops transexual is s more or less the same as a guy and the only hole

he has ia his asshole. I guess it would make much of a diff.

Extral accessories include a pair of boobs.

WOuld u go for one?

Aiyo R u at the right web? :whistle: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In my life, I had never tried a transexual, but I had two closed friends who are.

Maybe thats because I accept people as they are, and see whats inside of them that matters, that I dont mind having them around as friends.

If you keep your mind, open, believe me, they can teach you the tricks of living in the streets, and whats life is really all about, more than your books or your movies can teach you.

Some are really nasty, but there are nice and sweet ones around.

One used to be my hairstylist. When I first met W 12 years ago, he was contemplating whether to go for an ops to be a full woman. He was very afraid of his family and how society will look at him.

But i told him, he can live in self denial, denying who he is really inside, and live in shame.

I told him....the road to be truly happy, is just be yourself, while you just have to ignore all of life's cruelty to your identity, and the bumpy road when you are seeking your true self.

After two years, he did went on to fulfill his dream, after saving enough for the op.

Met ..her.. this year. Looking so good and radiant. While shopping, someone came and hugged me out from no where from behind.

She got married 6 years ago to a divorcee with two kids, and the kids love her, I can tell.

So she is one of the successful story of a transexual who dare to go and fulfill her dreams, and also able to find a straight man who loves her.

Really happy for her.

After army, one of my fxxk/ close buddy was this tan tattoo Ah beng, who was actually a loan shark collector. He rented one room in one of the shophouses in Desker road back then when the transvestites were operating there.

From them. I met Sheila. Somehow I clicked with her. Out of all the make up and dressers, Sheila look like one of us.

Very street smart, witty, bitchy as she can be, will many connections, she doted me like a friend she never had.

We spent many hours talking about many things, and she really taught me about life, how to be a good person with principles, and how to survive in this seemingly cruel world. She is wise, tamed and naturally real, thats what I like her as a friend.

5 years later, she became a tour guide or was it she got married and migrated?

However it is , I wish her happiness.

So guys, theres no need to be afraid of them. Transexual are usually attracted to straight men whom they find more appealing than the gay men.

For Sheila, if you are reading this,thanks for all the things you have taught me. You were one of real people I have ever met.

And yes, I was that waterpolo/rugby player/canoeist whom you used to hang out together.

I am a man now, no longer that boy.

Miss you.

Edited by TheVisitors

In my life, I had never tried a transexual, but I had two closed friends who are.

Maybe thats because I accept people as they are, and see whats inside of them that matters, that I dont mind having them around as friends.

If you keep your mind, open, believe me, they can teach you the tricks of living in the streets, and whats life is really all about, more than your books or your movies can teach you.

Some are really nasty, but there are nice and sweet ones around.

One used to be my hairstylist. When I first met W 12 years ago, he was contemplating whether to go for an ops to be a full woman. He was very afraid of his family and how society will look at him.

But i told him, he can live in self denial, denying who he is really inside, and live in shame.

I told him....the road to be truly happy, is just be yourself, while you just have to ignore all of life's cruelty to your identity, and the bumpy road when you are seeking your true self.

After two years, he did went on to fulfill his dream, after saving enough for the op.

Met ..her.. this year. Looking so good and radiant. While shopping, someone came and hugged me out from no where from behind.

She got married 6 years ago to a divorcee with two kids, and the kids love her, I can tell.

So she is one of the successful story of a transexual who dare to go and fulfill her dreams, and also able to find a straight man who loves her.

Really happy for her.

After army, one of my fxxk/ close buddy was this tan tattoo Ah beng, who was actually a loan shark collector. He rented one room in one of the shophouses in Desker road back then when the transvestites were operating there.

From them. I met Sheila. Somehow I clicked with her. Out of all the make up and dressers, Sheila look like one of us.

Very street smart, witty, bitchy as she can be, will many connections, she doted me like a friend she never had.

We spent many hours talking about many things, and she really taught me about life, how to be a good person with principles, and how to survive in this seemingly cruel world. She is wise, tamed and naturally real, thats what I like her as a friend.

5 years later, she became a tour guide or was it she got married and migrated?

However it is , I wish her happiness.

So guys, theres no need to be afraid of them. Transexual are usually attracted to straight men whom they find more appealing than the gay men.

For Sheila, if you are reading this,thanks for all the things you have taught me. You were one of real people I have ever met.

And yes, I was that waterpolo/rugby player/canoeist whom you used to hang out together.

I am a man now, no longer that boy.

Miss you.

well said! I adore u hehehe...

To me, transsexual is already a woman whether (s)he went for ops or not.

They don't turn me on anyway so I will never want to try one. :yuk: (Sorry, this is a preference.)

Same here, they dun turn me one cos they looks like a woman, even "she" still have "her" cock down there but "he" already dress and look like a woman, such a turn off.

I have never met one that I have not liked or found interesting as a lover or a friend.

Turn you off or on, they as much right to exist as some of you sanctimonious queers with too much of an opinion.

If you can't say it nicely then don't say any shit at all.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

If ever got people like to try transexual, it would be straight man but not gay.

In the old days, the tansexual will cruise at Changi village and try to hook up straight man.

Gay man will not try transexual, because the gay man, if very effeminate, can become a transvetite and go for sex change in order to find a straight man. So how would gay want to try transexual?

Guest Manly Btm

Since a pre-ops transexual is s more or less the same as a guy and the only hole

he has ia his asshole. I guess it would make much of a diff.

Extral accessories include a pair of boobs.

WOuld u go for one?

No. But unfortunately I ever met a fxxkbuddy who also likes transexual.

He told me he got a "girlfriend" and even showed me her photos. Not pretty but her boobs were big. But he never told me she is a transexual and I thought he was a bi. He was a good fxxker and I thought bi were masculine and dominating. Sometimes I even asked him was that how he fxxked his gf or how he likes fxxking me or his gf better?

He always said he liked to fxxk his gf better and I was never jealous because he said a man can never be as good fxxk compared to girls. Yes girls because other than his gf and me, he also visited those massage girls. He even brought me to the one at Grandlink Plaza before because I cannot afford it. Again I accepted the fact that those massage girls provide massage services that I can't do well.

But he'll never visit those pros in Geylang because he said they are dirty.

We were having sex for more than 3 months and he brought me to his condo only a few times. Till one time while we were having sex in his hall when his gf suddenly walked in on us. He was on top of me and I was with my legs spread open when I felt somebody slapped my leg hard. There she was staring angrily at us.

I jumped off the sofa and embarrassingly had to collect my clothes from her feet where he had stripped me there. I put on my clothes and rushed out from the condo.

And you know what? I was both embarrassed and excited to be caught by the gf as I had imagined during sex with him. So weird that it can really happen :lol:

Surprisingly, he still could call me for sex a week later. I was eager to ask him what happened to him and his gf after I left. I thought wow a woman catching her bf fxxking a man, how would she see her competition? That day I was feeling very excited when he started stripping me and kept asking him while he was fxxking me and smiled at me mysteriously. I knew he was trying to keep me in suspense because I always liked to compare myself with his gf. Did they breakup? Secretly I thought they did and I had won him over and that was why he was here now ;) For the first time I allowed him to take very explicit videos of us having sex with his expensive phone because of my excitement.

It did not take long before I autocummed like mad in my excitement. After we finished he went to the toilet and I eagerly looked at those videos...emmmm wow really very pxxn ;) the autocum scene was hot and embarrassing....then don't know what I pressed and suddenly this video of him having sex with his gf came out and then I saw the gf's dick !!!

Immediately I felt funny, very funny inside I don't know how to describe. Suddenly he was out of the toilet and grabbed his phone from me. We both looked at each other like I found out his not so nice secret. He lied to me. I asked him why? He said he loved her and I was only good for sex buddy which I already agreed right?

After we parted I was still very confused in my mind why I felt cheated. It was like finding out that he was less straight than I thought. And the thought of always comparing myself to a woman suddenly felt not as exciting to compare with a transexual. And I lost to a transexual??? and holyshit....those videos...I was even more slutty than her...I was much more muscular than her and we could not be more different and yet I got screwed much harder than her...yet I was fairer and smoother skinned than her but much older...how could he like me if he loved her....except sex is sex to him I was just a good screw...but that was what I wanted too...but I was also attracted to him because of his gf photos and even seeing them at the mall...if I knew his gf was a transexual I don't think I'll choose him as fxxk buddy....

Finally I told him I don't want to carry on being fxxk buddy anymore. He threatened to put my videos on xtube but I told him I am a poor nobody and who cares. He has a high paying job and he'll lose more than me if we fight it out.

I cringed to remember that his big fantasy was to have 3some with her and me...she watching how he tamed a big man like a kitten...it sounded so exciting when he talked dirty to me saying that and really got caught doing it...I was so excited that I even told a chat buddy and he was not believing me...

but now.... eeeeeeeeee gross man

• Guest locked this topic
  • 4 years later...
Guest Bi guy

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if any of you guys likes transexuals also? 

I once met a transexual using Grindr, she was tall, ample breasts, very sexy with a 6 to 7 inch dick, she was wearing a singlet and shorts when I met her outside her house.

She was smoking and I joined her to smoke one, I was telling her she was my first ladyboy and nervous I was. She was very friendly and approachable. She brought me into her house and closed the door. It was around 1 am so it was dark super .she held my hand brought me into her bedroom where she had her led light on, it was green or blue in colour. 

We both sat on the bed and we started to kiss.her kisses were sooo suductive I'm not sure how to describe it. My hands went to her breasts which were firm and it almost didn't fit in my hands.I started fondling her breast when we both lied down together on the bed.

I pulled up her singlet and went to town on her breasts, sucking licking, squeezing. She closed hers and threw her head back while she grabbed my head closer. This turned me on more made me so hard. I directed her hands to my cock while my hands went to her hard cock. While still sucking her tits.

She was hard, I grabbed her dick and started to jerk. she moaned a little, this caused us both to let go and strip. I brought my hard dick to her mouth and she sucked me omg best feeling.. like a slut. I almost cummed when I stopped and when down to suck her.her moans and the way she grabbed my hair made me feel so horny. I told her I wanted to fuck her and she put on a condom for me with the suck. And she went on all fours. I went in, it was soo warm, I started fucking her. Infront of us it was her dressing table with mirror, so I was seeing her facial expressions and her breasts. She knew and was making this slutty faces and grabbing her breasts, I couldn't last any longer and cummed. 

I sat down after that while making her stand Infront of me and sucked her off. Shortly after that I left and I couldn't have the time to meet her since.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:56 AM, Guest Bi guy said:

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if any of you guys likes transexuals also? 

I once met a transexual using Grindr, she was tall, ample breasts, very sexy with a 6 to 7 inch dick, she was wearing a singlet and shorts when I met her outside her house.

She was smoking and I joined her to smoke one, I was telling her she was my first ladyboy and nervous I was. She was very friendly and approachable. She brought me into her house and closed the door. It was around 1 am so it was dark super .she held my hand brought me into her bedroom where she had her led light on, it was green or blue in colour. 

We both sat on the bed and we started to kiss.her kisses were sooo suductive I'm not sure how to describe it. My hands went to her breasts which were firm and it almost didn't fit in my hands.I started fondling her breast when we both lied down together on the bed.

I pulled up her singlet and went to town on her breasts, sucking licking, squeezing. She closed hers and threw her head back while she grabbed my head closer. This turned me on more made me so hard. I directed her hands to my cock while my hands went to her hard cock. While still sucking her tits.

She was hard, I grabbed her dick and started to jerk. she moaned a little, this caused us both to let go and strip. I brought my hard dick to her mouth and she sucked me omg best feeling.. like a slut. I almost cummed when I stopped and when down to suck her.her moans and the way she grabbed my hair made me feel so horny. I told her I wanted to fuck her and she put on a condom for me with the suck. And she went on all fours. I went in, it was soo warm, I started fucking her. Infront of us it was her dressing table with mirror, so I was seeing her facial expressions and her breasts. She knew and was making this slutty faces and grabbing her breasts, I couldn't last any longer and cummed. 

I sat down after that while making her stand Infront of me and sucked her off. Shortly after that I left and I couldn't have the time to meet her since.

So now u prefer a cock or breast?

Guest Bi guy
On 7/21/2020 at 11:40 AM, Sizzler said:

Do you mean transvestite instead of transsexual? A transsexual is one who has undergone a sex change (eg. from man to woman) .. hence he won't have a cock any more. A transvestite is one who dresses up as the opposite sex (ie. he still has his cock).

Transvestite

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2020 at 11:40 AM, Sizzler said:

Do you mean transvestite instead of transsexual? A transsexual is one who has undergone a sex change (eg. from man to woman) .. hence he won't have a cock any more. A transvestite is one who dresses up as the opposite sex (ie. he still has his cock).

I think you have to also understand NOT ALL Transsexual HAS an OPS for one reason or another (especially money to pay for and nation's ability to recognize that change to let them assume their new identity in their passport or IC) especially in the Singapore context. That does not make them a transvestite as per say... labels like that do not truly tell you who they are or want to be.

Transgender people can be of any sexuality. This is a term used by some people who permanently change their bodies, usually, but not always, using hormones or surgery. But some people who go through this process - known as the "transition" - prefer to be known simply as transgender, rather than transsexual

A transvestite is a person who cross-dresses, or dresses in clothes typically associated with the gender opposite the one they were assigned at birth. The term transvestite is used as a synonym for the term cross-dresser, although cross-dresser is generally considered the preferred term. PERSONALLY I HATE this word as I find it offensive!.  It was never used with an understanding tone to it. Just like another term they use pronounce as .. "Kat-ta-mick". Think it is more a derogative term used in Singapore local context.

So I rather call someone a transsexual especially if he spends most of his time in female dresses including going to work, grow long hair set to look more feminine and hormones to grow breast. Getting ops is not all that simple too and good ops are not cheap. So we have to respect that.

I for one know a few and a few more who are totally 'transitioned'. And my first experiences into the gay folks, bisexuals, alternate sexual lifestyles, trans folks and anal sex from one. It was one of my best 'eye-opener' times of my youth back then. If you think existing today as an LGBT is 'bad', you have not experienced life as one back then. Today's cry babies with soft living, way more freedom walking on the tears of past LGBT that push society to where you exist today. Where now emerges a cropping of self-entitled toxic type who hem-up drama as bitches in offices and no one dare to tell them off.  :P You have no idea. And many I knew, they have simple wishes. They just want to live being who they are without judgement, abuse or even be thrust into any limelight for causes that's more power play than help those of their kind.

I learned much from this nice Malay 'lady' and a big tool he has too :)  But apart from the sexual romping and the introduction into his world and beyond, you get also a peep into their lives. Back then, there are what I call "let's-go-beat-a-fag" period. The judgement you get was way more depressing be it from family, friends and strangers. Job opportunities was limited and usually stereotyped because of their demeanor for the more feminine type. Always hanging out in places usually far from the norm, so they can express who they are. And of course we have those who resorted to earning money by whatever means or demeaning. Bugis Street. Singapore usual chicken haunts (Rowell Rd, Pertain Rd, Geylang..etc) and yes older folks here know Changi Point Hawker Centre as another famous haunt. Not saying all are like that.. I mean money wise, but we have cropping of those who do it for fun like any other of you guys here looking for hookups. Yes some are actually rich guys or from rich families too.

My 'lady' did not have to do anything sexual for money. I met him at the early days of what you call East Coast Parade... near the UDMC chalets. As it was getting dark, it was a little hard to tell if he was a female or male. But he came over to ask me for the time. Corny as it sounds. But once after asking, he asked if I mind he sits with me for a while and i said sure. By that closeness, I can tell he was a guy. He was lean and tone in the clothing he wore with the hot pants. I was at the beach taking a break as I was cycling and had my bike leaning on the bench. So I was in short too, those where the days of satin running shorts like the FBT brand type heheh.. high cut on the sides.

Anyway, he told me I look sexy in my white shorts and tank top.(no rich guy so can only afford riding cheap bicycle back then and normal sport wear). He was quite good-looking in that setting sunlight, makeup not as drama but just light. But the Adam-Apple was apparent. Speaking softly to help make him sound feminine. And after a moment of tensed silent, he asked me bluntly if I know what he was and if I knew others like him. I told him frankly not really. I heard them from my father told me about Bugis Street where he brought his ang mo bosses to visit (eat crab seafood as it was one of the best places for it) Or when they have friends from oversea. Bugis Street was like a MUST-GO-SEE when in Singapore.

Anyway, from there, conversation went from straight neutral chitchat talk to things that took a sexual turn into why he goes to the beach, parts of his life..etc. I do not need to go into more details but suffice to say it was the start of a usual-off-the-beaten-path friendship that last a couple of years.

Yes my virgin ass went to him as my first anal lover. He taught me much. From cleaning out (enema) to taking or blowing cocks and anal objects (you end up making them more than you can buy them even in the back lanes. I got to know his friends and not all were like him but cross dressers, gay, lesbian or bisexual leaning. Strange at first but it expanded my outlook on what these was about compared that to what mainstream back then thought about us. EVEN TODAY.

He had me made up and dressed-up in dresses to "try-try" I have to admit, I looked pretty good and actually went on a few cautions public walkabout with them. Ya,. Even got fucked wearing all that stuff heh. But at no time do they say I am one of them or like them. No labels. They were glad I am comfortable around them and kept their secret. Are there bad apples? Of course there are. With any group, internal struggles, jealousy and politics rears its ugly head. And sometime when it comes to cat fights, you can't beat the drama queens in LGBTQ.

Not too long past, I have this firm belief not everyone who you fucked in the ass or fuck your ass, (same gender) means you are gay. It is just SEX. Sexual urges are such a strong force, you are almost powerless to control it. It's in your DNA. It's a procreation process whether you believe it or not) But, once you CUMMED and Orgasm, that sexual peak comes down, suddenly you are back to the 'norm'. Sure younger, you might cum 2-3 times more but you will come back down to earth. heh. My best was 5 times in a roll.

But if you still feel a strong attraction and affectionate for that guy after that; want to spend time with him, get to know him better, always on your mind ...etc, high chance you are gay by all account. Something I was never 100% sure but in the age of internet now, I am glad to know it's true. Old days, you fuck an asshole including having a girl fuck your ass, you are gay.

Back then, I know guys who dress-up for a period and contemplated sex change... but change their mind. Not so much someone forced them to or whatever. It is a decisive change on their part overtime. Cross-dressers, too. Came across them, because they seek out transsexual to learn to makeup and dress. They also not sure or too shy to go buy themselves. Which might be why at times I like to put on a pair stocking or crotch-less panties. Feels really erotic. Maybe it's to remember those kinky times. Some cross-dresser still love to have sex with females all dressed up and not just want to get fucked by guys. So ya, life is strange and wide in spectrum where sexual preferences and fetishes are concern. I find it strange to want to wear a LABEL. If they change their mind, so be it. We are only human. We can all be allowed to change.

I am sure, many are here mainly to know them as in SEXUAL Adventure stories but well I was feeling nostalgic (just like I was with Fort Road Thread) about all things Trans, I decided to comment MY POV. We have to see life beyond just the sex part for titillation and discover understanding of the variety people we share this world. If not we are saying LGBTQ unity for pretend sake and virtue signalling but really no care for one another or but the group I belong to.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 1 month later...

Last week was at Jurong park. 
saw an trans/ cross dresser there. 
behind the longkang. 
she looked kinda good. 
hope to meet her this week too. 

Quite an good encounter I’ve had so far. She told me that she will be there every Friday, Saturday & Sunday. 

Guest Gay Man

I'm a gay man and I have had only one trans sexual experience so far. It actually happened recently, around a month ago.

So I was horny and browsing on Grindr when I received a message from a ladyboy who offered to blow me.

While I identify as gay, I do actually watch straight porn from time to time and do find the sight of a woman being fucked quite a turn on. I myself have had sexual experiences with women too, though I don't identify as bi because my chances of getting ED with a woman is quite high. That said, watching straight porn is quite a turn on for me.

I have never thought about sex with ladyboys as I just find the thought of a person with breasts and a cock quite repulsive.

Nothing against them as people. I just not sexually attracted to that kind of combination.

But in this case, the LB offered to just blow me and I don't have to reciprocate, so in my mind, I can imagine like I'm just getting a BJ from a woman.

So I went to her place, and she was smoking hot. Like huge breasts, looks like normal lady and physique quite lady like.

I pushed her down on her knees, and ordered her to get me hard.

She started taking off my pants/underwear, and proceeded to jerk/blow me till I was hard.

Once I was hard, I went to lie on the bed, and she came over to blow me.

While she was blowing me, I would fondle and squeeze her huge breasts.

She also started alternating between licking my nipples while jerking me off, and then blowing me while playing with my nipples with her hands.

She also kept complimenting my physique, which really turned me on.

But then as we both got hornier, she suddenly ask me to jerk her off.

I refused because I feel like the second I touch her cock, I would get so grossed out and become soft immediately.

So I told her to shut up and pushed her face back on my cock.

She would then blow me for a bit, before trying to get me to jerk her off again.

Like she started to get more insistent, and would literally grab my hand and try to guide it to her cock. 

I would keep rejecting her advances, and since I'm easily stronger than her, it wasn't hard for me to push her hand away.

At this point in time, I still haven't seen her cock cos she still had her panties on and I was intentionally not looking in that direction.

But cos she kept trying to make me jerk her off, I started to get anxious that she would get impatient and remove her panties then her cock would spring out and I would have no choice but to see it.

So in my anxiety, I wanted to just quickly finish so I grabbed her quite forcibly with both hands, then face fucked her quite roughly.

I could hear her gagging at some points but I really wanted to quickly finish and after about 1 minute of face fucking her, I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed everything (she didn't have much of a choice).

The whole experience made me feel like an asshole, especially the last part where I face fucked her and cummed inside her mouth.

But I was also quite annoyed that she tried to push the boundaries and get me to jerk her off when I was clear from the start I would not reciprocate and she was just there to give me a blowjob.

So summary, that is the first and last time I will ever have fun with a LB cos overall, it wasn't that pleasant an experience for me.

• 6 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Have U Ever Tried A Transsexual + Transexuals/ ladyboy sexual encounters (compiled) ?
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.