Male HQ

What do u wear in bed?

begleitung

If I go staycation naked in bed or wear fetish kinky wear haha make myself horny 

if at home singlet dry fit and boxer no need wear underwear love my cock when is hard can stroke up down under my pillow and my balls dangling feel shiok haha 

I think those rich people older love to wear pyjamas the texture is better coz pyjamas can be quite expensive based on my part time retail experience observance.  Even got atas young ones who parents prefer them to wear. 

Looks like I'm the only one here who wear T-shirt and shorts to sleep

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

Looks like I'm the only one here who wear T-shirt and shorts to sleep

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

12 hours ago, tomcat said:

Silky FBT shorts are the best for sleeping in.

Barely there and comfortable. The only problem is need to change out if going out of room.

FBT shorts is ok for going out of the room, right? I wear my fbt shorts at home too. Any issue you faced? 
Btw, boxers shorts in bed for me. 

Edited by bluerunner
Added info.

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

FBT shorts is ok for going out of the room, right? I wear my fbt shorts at home too. Any issue you faced? 
Btw, boxers shorts in bed for me. 

I wear the older generation FBTs, which was silky with inner lining.

They used to make them for men but these days only the female cuts have this silky stretchy fabric.

Now, all the guy's FBT are either running shorts style (BMT style) or longer cuts with stiffer material.

My issue was that after few years both the overall material lining became pretty thin.

I used to heck care and just wear for nearby errands but one time, I went to go take something from carpark,

and as I was walking back one guy approached me, and he said my shorts are transparent when his headlights shone on them haha.

So now, just wear for bedroom specifically. The inner lining is so tattered, I cut it out few years ago.

Now if I sit wrongly, my sausage and eggs can just spill out. But it is really comfortable for sleep.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

11 hours ago, begleitung said:

@tomcat i wonder if the guy was hitting at u, lol.  

Maybe he just want to friend-friend. He asked if I staying in the area also. Or maybe he was just collecting info to report to police.

"Hello police, I want to report hor - got one guy right, he wearing transparent shorts, can see kukujiao and karcheng eh!"

HHAHAHA

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

4 hours ago, tomcat said:

Maybe he just want to friend-friend. He asked if I staying in the area also. Or maybe he was just collecting info to report to police.

"Hello police, I want to report hor - got one guy right, he wearing transparent shorts, can see kukujiao and karcheng eh!"

HHAHAHA

Lol, then he is very nosy. 

it was accidental. 

imagine when the police came. Show me ur fbt please. Now put in on now and go commando, please. We wld like 2 verify a complaint. 

then he and his colleagues stare abd trace your bulges. Lol.