Male HQ

What do u wear in bed?

begleitung

On 9/22/2020 at 10:34 PM, chunchun said:

Doesn't it slide out eventually while asleep?

Tried sleeping in just a tshirt these last few days (without shirt would be cold). Have to admit it's kinda nice

They stay on the whole night. I use the same plug that I wear when I went to sauna last time hehe. It has a nice taper so it holds. 

As for me naked is the best as i stay higher floor usually i will open the window wide switch on ceilling fan off the light and i just cover myself with bed cover that no pull cover type. The bedsheet have to be 100%cotton to help you sleep better and by sleeping naked help to breath your skin better. All my bedsheet set is off white you need to change at least twice a week. I was consider lucky as i can used my mum helper to change the bedsheet.

To produce the best little swimmers possible, temperature is important. "To produce sperm efficiently, the testicles need to stay at about 94 [degrees Fahrenheit]," Healthline explained, which is a few degrees cooler than the average body temperature. Wearing underwear, especially tight boxer briefs, causes your downstairs to heat up drastically while being pushed up against your 98-degree body. This, in turn, can cause a lower sperm count.

Read More: https://www.healthdigest.com/243199/when-you-stop-wearing-underwear-your-body-wont-be-the-same-heres-why/?utm_campaign=clip

1 hour ago, hard pecs said:

Been sleeping in the nude since a teenager. The only exception is if I am on holiday sharing a room with a friend - got some skimpy shorts. 

U are very sexy in this pair of orange bikini

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...