Male HQ

Speedo fetish / experience

Speedomaxx

with your hunky bod, the masseur would love seeing you in speedo!  bet you have a great bulge too.

I do love speedo but don't think i have the bod for them - prefer the short trunk style

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

On 7/18/2020 at 9:41 AM, Speedomaxx said:

Anyone here has special love for speedo ? It gets me real hard on. 

Sometimes I wear it as my brief and I put on a skimpy pair of speedo to massages. The masseurs get extremely aroused when they see .

Edited by Slowmo

On 7/18/2020 at 9:41 AM, Speedomaxx said:

Anyone here has special love for speedo ? It gets me real hard on. 

Sometimes I wear it as my brief and I put on a skimpy pair of speedo to massages. The masseurs get extremely aroused when they see it. 

I totally agreed with you especially if u really like certain brand or cut that fit you. As for me since i discovered this brand Mate from seoul during my holiday i can say i like and love the collection. The fabric color and cut. It makes guys looking at you. Check it out www.mategear.com enjoy😘

15 hours ago, inDICKnant said:

i love wearing speedos too. sometimes i wear it as undies hehe.

just wondering how do u guys wash ur speedos? i know usually suppose to just rinse with water if using for swimming but cos we wear it more often, any suggestions??

Best to hand wash them with water ... once in a while you may wash with less strong detergent 

19 hours ago, inDICKnant said:

i love wearing speedos too. sometimes i wear it as undies hehe.

just wondering how do u guys wash ur speedos? i know usually suppose to just rinse with water if using for swimming but cos we wear it more often, any suggestions??

Yeah no or little soap. And do not wring them (twist ) because the small pieces might get wring out then some part you will see thin...  I just hang and squeeze dry like just grab and tighten fist to squeeze out. Thats all. 

8 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Yeah no or little soap. And do not wring them (twist ) because the small pieces might get wring out then some part you will see thin...  I just hang and squeeze dry like just grab and tighten fist to squeeze out. Thats all. 

But squeezing it will also spoil it, rite?  Not as bad as wring but damaging 2?

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

But squeezing it will also spoil it, rite?  Not as bad as wring but damaging 2?

Aim is not to produce heat and friction. Best is not to do anything let it dry itself but if you able to put in water proof bag to bring home then good. If cannot thats the next best alternative. 

11 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I have a fetish for speedo cut swimwear. I love the Japanese competition trunks that’s small, super tight and low. 
I cannot wear them like underwear because it will not be comfortable if I wear it for the whole day. Too tight and too restrictive. 

Wanna see you wear those Jap speedo :) 

27 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I have a fetish for speedo cut swimwear. I love the Japanese competition trunks that’s small, super tight and low. 
I cannot wear them like underwear because it will not be comfortable if I wear it for the whole day. Too tight and too restrictive. 

Yup Japanese competition trunks all the way. These are some of my favs.

photo_2020-07-26_11-28-39.thumb.jpg.6bff119eee97e22b60fd8dc461def323.jpg

On 7/23/2020 at 9:56 PM, begleitung said:

Y does it have 2 b a waterproof bag? It is already wet anyway?

Haha reason is because not everybody want the inside content of his bag wet. And some people brought along his swim gears whole day /week / duration 

2 hours ago, Torrent said:

IMG_20200726_162144_248.thumb.jpg.08998604986e09fc404d864b0e70fe9e.jpg

I got too excited and forgot it's arena and not tyr, sorry 😥

But I do own a tyr pair myself, just that it's not pure black.

I have this black arena too... every SG boy must have haha.

Have identical model to @Speedomaxx's TYR but in blue :P

5 minutes ago, Speedomaxx said:

Damn these are hot

7128E8DF-760A-40F9-8E6F-CE3B418F24AB.jpeg

Yeah! ~ but must also have fit sexy body. If not you wear people will also don't care!  😆

1 hour ago, Speedomaxx said:

Wanna see him get fucked in those speedos

2AA77A7E-8982-4E2F-92AE-2BBFCC06E261.jpeg

He has two instagram pages (one of them for gogoboy), and one twitter page. You'll see a lot of speedo photos (underwear too), but you won't find anything nude, he keeps it really low profile. He's also quite well endowed.

Edited by Torrent

21 minutes ago, Torrent said:

He has two instagram pages (one of them for gogoboy), and one twitter page. You'll see a lot of speedo photos (underwear too), but you won't find anything nude, he keeps it really low profile. He's also quite well endowed.

Yeah!  Loving his body! Also like this guy alex_7v

Edited by Kimochi

2 hours ago, begleitung said:

U r so rite. 

I disagree. What is hot and who is hot? Definition of hot varies person to person. 
You wear what you want. Don’t let others dictate what you should or should not wear.  Don’t like what you see, close your eyes or look away. You only live once, cherish it. Just do it. 

Edited by bluerunner
Typos