Male HQ

Speedo fetish / experience

Speedomaxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 4:32 AM, fetish72 said:

I love to to top a bottom while sniff his sweaty swimming trunk recently I went for a tanning at Sentosa last week on weekdays happened that the whether is  so hot as i reach Sentosa I see few people having sun tanning  from swim trunk I slowly removed to my Mate gear skimpy g-string and continue tanning due to very hot humid I manage to have nice tan lines of the g-string. As the sun goes down I decided to pack up and shower while I shower I did not close the door suddenly there is one lean guy shower near me he seem to be lean tone but his cock is massive. I get turn on by his massive cock but I can sense it he keep on looking at my direction. As i keep on lather more soap his cock start to ragging hard I keep on bending down he smile and he came to me as I rinse off the soap.

I can help  it he close the cubicle I'm on my knee start to swallow his massive cock he take a good grab of my skull and give me a good face fuck. After few min he lift me up and sniff my eat my asshole till I cant take it less than few min he spit his cock and push in my asshole with one deep hard push he cover my mouth with his undies and sweaty swimming trunk. As he fuck my ass as my both hands on the wall it hurt but for few minutes turn great pleasure he just fuck and saying he is flex he wants to get fuck he will stop once he done and is my turn to fuck him. As my turn come I make him wear my g-string is my turn to rim him slide in he mention he want to shot on my face and I told him I want to breed him he say let do it. As I'm not fast shooter I keep on banging his asshole his kegal musscle is so powerful makes me squirt after after squirt in his asshole till my last drop. I got no choice to kneel let him bukake on my face he squirt after spread the whole cum on my face he went out together with my Mate g string and straight away wearing his short he say he want my g-string as I his Aqux swimming trunk my asshole is very sore but I enjoyed it.

Damn this was good read

1 hour ago, asiandaddy said:

Can try koalaswim.com if you're adventurous enough.

oh damn i just checked it out haha its crazy skimpy im so tempted to get the plug powered swimwear omg. but i prolly wont dare to wear this to pools haha only for flashing/exhibitionism or when meeting up with people for fun hahaha

1 hour ago, hornyformature said:

oh damn i just checked it out haha its crazy skimpy im so tempted to get the plug powered swimwear omg. but i prolly wont dare to wear this to pools haha only for flashing/exhibitionism or when meeting up with people for fun hahaha

They have kinda conservative ones. Just need to browse.

38 minutes ago, Male-HQ said:
New 2EROS Core Swimbrief at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

185814378_3931650273551137_3578075421772843429_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=vZieXR9xjyIAX_Nw6HA&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin10-1.fna&oh=cf3c90e7d0eadb1a9b7cd4be754b84b6&oe=60CFB021

so sexy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At one speedo or underwear nite at one of the sauna again I bump into lean guy at the maze area this before the lockdown. As he caressing my body he lean on my body as he rub his bulge on me I can feel he got a massive balls as I grab it.We decide to get a room the moment I closed the door the guy is very lean tall with swimmer bod we start we deep kissiing and he very good with with his tongue.

The moment I lay him down I rub my face on his bulge is can smell that is scent of sweat and tanning oof his. He got very nice tanlines the moment I keep on rubbing my face and sniff his cock start to grow bigger till it popped out from the trunk without any futher do I swallow his cock and I can  see he enjoyed it. 

After few min he start to stand and grab ny head and and give me nice face fuck I could feel his ball slapping my chin. He turned to a very active role and start to do 69 as we do in the position he sat on my and rim him he seem enjoyed it. He requested me to sit on his this is when he reallyy eat my asshole I could feel his thick long tongue fucking my hole we startto poppers and he become very wild split opened and suck my asshole like eating chut chut.

He bend me over doggy position and keep on molesting my asshole. He told me he can't take it as my hole seem longing to get fucked by him. He asked me if I was on prep as he is  the moment I say yes he take a lube rub on his cock and he push into my asshole as the moment he enter I feel the dragon invaded my secret tunnel and I could feel it split opened as the anal walls can feel his deep penetration I feel so full by his shaft in my asshole.

I feel the strectch of my anal I could feel the pain as with thee help of poppers it turned to pleasure once he saw me comfortable he start fucking me with all sort of position with slapping and grabbing opened my butt. Aii i do is to relent to what he did as keep on moan as i moan he took his sweaty speedo and put under my nose with the scent I get horny with  the poppers kick in he fuck me real ggod nearly one hr I squirt auto cum after half and hour he keep on raming my asshole. Once close to anhour of battling he pulled and squirt like firework all over my body as I still become his speedo bitch.

He took a breath and he took the speedo wipe his cum on my sweaty body after that  he sniff it and he offer me if i want  with a big smile sure why not he took my number for next good outdoor session in speedo and he left as he got appoitment to meet as for me it takes awhile to stand as Ifeel very sore and my hole gaping open after quick rinse I decide to hunt a bootem which I get nice bottom and I get fuck by muscular daddy that nite I get one sweaty thong one sweaty low rise brief frm daddy and my yandao speedo feel very sore but very shiok cant wait the sauna be opened again. Is up to the reader to believe my humble experienced.

• 2 months later...