Male HQ

Speedo fetish / experience

Speedomaxx

• 1 month later...

it was a long time ago but it is seared in my memory. i thought i would try speedos. changed and stepped out onto the beach (i think siloso). as i walked, there were sniggers and whispers from people. and the final straw from a group of suntanning guys - one pointed at me, said something, the others turned around and started laughing and pointing as well. i froze, turned around and ran back to the changing area, changed and went home. i didn't go back to sentosa for many years after that.

@radiusulnarso sorry to hear what have you experienced. Fuck care those people. Who are they to dictate what you wear. As long as you are not breaking the law, wear whatever you want and feel good about yourself. You are not going to please the world. Just please yourself. So yeah, don't wait too long. ☺️

On 10/16/2022 at 3:43 PM, bluerunner said:

@radiusulnarso sorry to hear what have you experienced. Fuck care those people. Who are they to dictate what you wear. As long as you are not breaking the law, wear whatever you want and feel good about yourself. You are not going to please the world. Just please yourself. So yeah, don't wait too long. ☺️

I truly agreed with you who are they to dictate on what you wearing as they did not paid for that and what my advised is wear a shade and put on a ear pieces and listen to those song that makes you feel good and lifted. Just walk with your head up and looked straight feel good about yourself and bod.

Maybe wrong but I think generally people are more forgiving these days. Before pandemic, used to see this uncle probably in his 70s. Very tan. Fit as he swim regularly. Naturally we see sagging here and there due to his age. He always wear skimpy speedo. Aft shower he would be in thongs. Of course I know many would shoot him down and bleh bleh bleh. I on the other hand admire his guts to be himself despite his age. I am sure he knows about others reaction but that didn’t stop him. 

3 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

If uncle can, so can I !

image.jpeg.24659825d50b739b1efc5823db6dce73.jpeg

Trust me u are in better form than uncle. Plus uncle's (also can be my grand father, in a polite sense if u get what I meant) speedo is of much lesser than what u have on here 😂 

Edited by shyc
Grammar

@bluerunner, not sure if this helps, https://www.singaporetravelhub.com/attractions/jurong-east-swimming-complex/

"Only items made of lycra, spandex or nylon are allowed for swimming attire. The following items are not permitted to be worn in place of bathers: street wear, attire with hard / metal objects, translucent material, non-colourfast material, shorts without inner liner, undergarments, g-string, diapers, any clothing made of cotton."

Is yours a thong? Seems like string thong is not allowed, in the second photo of the web page.

Pretty subjective, imho. Many time I think the lifeguards ’May’ close one eye if not crowded and not much kids around during that time. As long not cotton or undies, beach shorts etc. I had seen Low cut trunk being allowed and the guy was like a shower cruiser so he kept walking from pool to shower exposing his butt crack and it’s a good 1-2 cm exposed without the lifeguards interference. Of course he wasn’t urm like in your @bluerunner semi hard 😂 . Also I think as long as no one complaint sometime you can get away with it too. Btw only referring to normal pools not the feature pools as I think those more family gathering oriented and maybe the lifeguards more strict.

2 hours ago, shyc said:

Pretty subjective, imho. Many time I think the lifeguards ’May’ close one eye if not crowded and not much kids around during that time. As long not cotton or undies, beach shorts etc. I had seen Low cut trunk being allowed and the guy was like a shower cruiser so he kept walking from pool to shower exposing his butt crack and it’s a good 1-2 cm exposed without the lifeguards interference. Of course he wasn’t urm like in your @bluerunner semi hard 😂 . Also I think as long as no one complaint sometime you can get away with it too. Btw only referring to normal pools not the feature pools as I think those more family gathering oriented and maybe the lifeguards more strict.

I’m not semi hard in that photo. I was completely soft. 🤭

I do agree w you that some lifeguards are more on the ball while some are more ‘chin chai’. 

On 8/28/2022 at 1:42 PM, Dirtyme said:

Saw this on twitter. So sexy! Want to get it too but dw from where

Screenshot_20220824-004343_Twitter.jpg

This undies from Seoul is for those like skimpy tiny gear. www.mategear.com but if you get you need to get one or two size bigger as the cutting very small.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 starts now

Enjoy 𝟭𝟱% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 storewide at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720

Online use 𝗫𝗠𝗔𝗦𝟭𝟱 at www.male-hq.com

Fi-SX1HaMAUHj3o?format=jpg&name=medium

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 starts now

Enjoy 𝟭𝟱% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 storewide at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720

Online use 𝗫𝗠𝗔𝗦𝟭𝟱 at www.male-hq.com

FjS0JH-aUAEA3rg?format=jpg&name=large

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 8:27 PM, xiandidi said:

Got this from shopee for cheap prize... Is this too revealing to go for a swim? It kinda turned transparent after soaked wet ... 

IMG_20230523_195010332~2.jpg

Haha I have the white variant. It's cheap and comfortable but I find the sides to be a lil too long. Would prefer the cut to be higher.

On 6/11/2023 at 2:02 PM, singlet said:

love to wear white swim briefs, but only been to hotel pools and swim at a corner haha!

5May02.jpeg

Would like to encourage you to be brave and parade in Sentosa even! You will feel liberated! Jiayou!

𝟮𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗥𝗼𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗲𝗶 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗺 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳 uses sleek geometric shapes combined with nautical hues to bring elegance to your style

Get yours at 400 Orchard Road, #04-03, Orchard Towers, Singapore 238875

Online at www.male-hq.com

356072734_648157263996703_3295036994733707063_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=VB2q14aHQLcAX_URhkB&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin16-1.fna&oh=00_AfAiTG0WxDMFQhYWs1i6SNTMTiigaCYvC3F0R6XBJSFrZw&oe=649DB094

Edited by Male-HQ

• 2 weeks later...