Male HQ

If humans were monkeys before how come we still got monkeys?

Guest shalalalala

They are still evolving.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Darwin

According to an analysis, because we get to hear alot and been taught about Darwinism many many years or because Darwinism is the popular votes, doesnt mean it is correct or we kind of get used to it without questioning. According to a very powerful figure, he predicted that once an alternative hypothesis or theory becomes strong enough, this new theory will take over the old theory and gain the popular votes.

Actually its a common misconception that humans came from present day monkeys. Actually both humans and all present day apes share a common ancestor. One can say, in the scale of evolution, all living things on earth came from the same common ancestor but our nearest ancestor during evolution are other primates... just like chihuaha didnt “come from” german shepherds but they share a canine common ancestor on the evolutionary tree

Guest What say you?
On 7/21/2020 at 8:10 PM, Guest Jar said:

Actually its a common misconception that humans came from present day monkeys. Actually both humans and all present day apes share a common ancestor. One can say, in the scale of evolution, all living things on earth came from the same common ancestor but our nearest ancestor during evolution are other primates... just like chihuaha didnt “come from” german shepherds but they share a canine common ancestor on the evolutionary tree

I was created by God. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.