Male HQ

Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM

I had a session with @Sgsimontann last week. I told him it was my first time for such a session, and personally, I wasn't sure what I would experience. I was both excited and unsure as i travelled to his place.

He gave me instructions, and when i reached his place, i was sandwiched in a small area between the lift and his front door. As required, i picked up the hood left at the door, put it over my head and waited for him. Once he knew i complied, he proceeded to open the door and began to bind my upper arms with thin rope across my chest, and cuff my hands behind my back. He reassured me that it was a safe place, but i knew that whatever happens, i may or may not extricate myself, and i was fully in his hands to do as he liked. My heart was beating fast...

He used his theragun on my dick while i was still fully clothed, still standing, bound. The sensation penetrated my pants and i started to moan. After a short while, he brought me into the house to his room. He started to unbutton my shirt and undo my pants and briefs. He worked the theragun on the base of my exposed cock, making me groan louder. He pinched my exposed nipples, and proceeded to clamp them. That shot pain and excitement through my whole body. I started to tremble, yelping. As that pain came down a bit, he began applying his theragun on the nipple clamps' chain and my cock base, sending shockwaves of pain and pleasure, making me moan and groan so loudly. He used his warm large hand to play with my cock, and he also wrapped my balls and my cock with his warm mouth, making me full of desire. I enjoyed his touch so much, and begged him to do more to me, to play even more with me.

He took off my pants and briefs, and released my cuffs and nipple clamps. He placed me on all fours on his bed. He began to toy with my ass, giving me waves of pleasure. He used his finger to gently penetrate me, creating sensations of pleasure and desire. Then he placed me on my back, and he started to play with my cock. He began to finger fuck me, hitting my prostate, driving me crazy. I felt for his body, and realised he had a superb large thick cock that filled up my hand. It made me so excited, i began to go crazy as he kept playing with me, and I hit the roof, shooting all over myself with all my cum.

Even now, reliving this experience as I write this down, I get so turned on, and my precum is leaking. I hope to try out more sessions with him, and see how much more crazy we can go. Thank you @Sgsimontann for that super intense experience for me! Am looking to having more sessions with you!

I reported at 8.30am in executive white shirt , black tie, black pants,  not for work but to Sir @Sgsimontann . I walked to the security counter to register myself and asked for direction to the unit. The security guard glanced at me and probably thought that I am banker or relationship manager from the bank visiting my client. I was directed to a private lift.

I entered the private lift. My heart was palpulating faster as I do not know what to expect when the lift door opened. My hole twitched continuosly with anticipation.  The lift door opened to a dark squarish wooden chamber where I was instructed by a voice behind the door to put on a black hood left on the floor. I put on the hood and my world plunged into complete darkness. The sensory deprivation heightened my sentivity to sound and touch.  I could hear the chamber door slided open slowly. My imagination was running wild now.

Sir proceeded to lead me into another space. I swallowed my saliva in anticipation. Sir proceeded to tie me up tightly around my shoulder and chest. My top torso was immobile and at the mercy of Sir. A pair of hands touched my sensitive nipples under my silky white shirt. I cringed at first but started to enjoy when fingers continuously run through my erected nipples. Sir moved to my back and I could feel his thick mushroom dick head pressing against my tied hands. Sir hugged me from my back with one hand while he rubbed the other over my bulge.  My erected cock was throbbing with lust.  Being hooded and tied up heightened my sensations. I breathed heavily as Sir pulled out my throbbing 7 inch manhood.  It sprang out in ecstacy as I imagined how it was going to be teased.

Sir gave me instruction to moan if I enjoy what he did to me and he will tune his training according to my level of pleasure. Sir did not allow me to cum fast. I was to say number 7 if I was cumming and 5,6 if I am near to cumming. 8, 9, 10 if I was going to explode with pleasure.

I was instructed to bend over in compromising doggy position. Butt up while Sir inserted a dildo into my man hole. Sir could see that I was enjoying as my anus twitched with pleasure. He teased me further with a vibrator. I moaned uncontrollably as Sir adjusted the power of the vibrator from low to high and pound it against the dildo. It hit my prostate repeatedly and I could feel my precum oozing continuously from the tip of my hard dick.

I was instructed to changed into another compromising position. This time facing up with my legs spread out wide. My legs strained to open wide as Sir played with my nipples, man hole and strong hard dick. I was helpless, moaning with each breath I take. Sir pounded the vibrator against the dildo while I moaned uncontrollably and louder. Finally I was calling out 7! 10 ! Skipping 5,6,8,9. I blew my load and felt it squirted onto my chest. Sir told me it even reached up to my shoulder. 

Still hooded, Sir brought me back to the wooden chamber where I was then allowed to take off my hood after Sir slided the door shut from behind. Sir has left me naked there, where I put on my underwear,  pants, shirt and tie. I exited the private lift.

My white shirt was noticeably crumpled and stained with cum.  My hair was messy from wearing the hood. I hustle passed the security guards to avoid attracting any attention, knowing it will raise curiosity of what has happened to me in the unit.

Edited by Lim5858

Am not very good at story-telling. The real experience is a lot more than I can describe. Met sir @Sgsimontann online. At first I hesitated a lot. First time doing something like this. Couldn't stop thinking about it beforehand. But in the end curiosity and imagination was too much. Read the other reviews and sounded exciting. He was reassuring and gave easy to follow instructions. I followed the steps and waited in the private lift lobby. Was blindfolded all the time. Not being able to see was frustrating. Felt helpless and kept thinking what was next. But it also magnified other sensations. Was more aware of the soothing music in the background and what was happening. Heard him move and wondered what he was planning to do. Tight bonds, so really nothing anything I could do but wait. For what he had in store for me. Felt him leaning closer to me and taking a hold of me, starting to lead me into different positions. Trembling, and struggling, and getting exhausted and yet thrilled. Tried to yell pleadingly for him to stop, continue, couldn't decide which one. Or both. He has a hot voice. Can still hear him whispering and talking. Giving commands and checking how things are going. He is demanding and knows when to push. At the same time respects safety and well-being. He listens well and adjusts the situation. Asks how things feel. His husky voice is a big turn-on. Kept thinking how sexy he must be. Of course, he's very skillful and experienced. Mask. Bonds. Touch. Voice. Stroking. Gadgets. Gear. Got to try some new things. It's not easy to describe. Was fantastic, stuff I never imagined before. Such an intense experience. Continuous process of being almost there and then stopping was frustrating. But end release was mind-blowing. Really amazing. Thrilling and exciting experience. Yet the entire time felt safe and good communication. Couldn't believe when it was over.

Edited by alphard

I don’t usually post as I am pretty straight/curious and new to BW.  However, today I met @Sgsimontann for a session that has been described many times before.  All I can say is that it is the real deal!  A week ago, I read one of the previous reviews which then had me so worked up that I had to read every review.  I gave it a shot and sent a PM to Sir.  In pretty short order, I received a response that was polite and after some back and forth, I was told to wait until his schedule fell into place for this week.  I received a text yesterday asking if I was free this morning.  I made the pilgrimage to the Master’s lair and everything I had previously read, became a reality.  What a way to start the work week and New Year!  No more having to fantasize as I had the full on experience of being a Bull that was milked over and over again.  Now I am addicted.  

The session started with the hood, ropes, nipple clamps and theragun treatment in my underwear to get the precum flowing, which it did!   This was followed by some nice oral on me and then I was dropped to my knees to serve the Master.  

I was then moved to the bed and put on all fours where the bull milking really began.  There was some gentle stroking and light fingering of my anus and then the rimming started.....wow!  This was followed up with a finger prostate massage and then insertion of a dildo/Butt plug that was then hit on the end with the vibrator.....insane.  All the time I was getting my cock stroked and tugged.  

I was then instructed to lay on my back and and tuck my hands under my butt cheeks.  The Master went to work with his hands while using the vibrator on my perineum and to the top of the dildo/Butt plug.  Heaven and hell as all I wanted to do was cum but I kept getting edged over and over again.  After what seemed like an eternity, I felt that deep urge to release and I let Master know I was a 7......this led to some more edging keeping me right around a 7 and creeping to an 8.  The vibrator was then pressed hard against the dildo, the speed turned up and the head polishing really kicked in.... I went 7 to an 8 and before I could blurt out 9, 10......my reactor went critical....I shot a massive load that kept pumping from deep within. Holy crap......it was ecstasy on steroids!  These reviews don’t do justice as to how incredibly good an experience and ultimate release this session is with the Master. 

The Master is a true professional and gentleman.  I am fortunate to have been chosen as a Bull and want to remain in the stable.  What an experience and thank you Sir!

90 mins that changed my mind 

The usual reporting instructions to all in search of relief was similar. I don’t usually let my guts down, fear of being vulnerable and manipulated. Sometimes lust wins. 

As a proactive pup, I’m not one that surrenders but pursues. With me, I brought some props and accessories - a puppy hood, a tail plug and a matching leather collar. Obediently, I collared and hooded up; only to muffled sounds and deprived of my sight. We agreed no photography and videography so Master made me hold his phone and place it next to my clothes, shoes and bag. After basic housekeeping,  I was led into the lair by Master @Sgsimontann, a somewhat comforting figure, relatable yet strict. I eagerly wanted to please him. 

Every step along the way (literally), he was giving instructions and audio descriptions of what is happening. Vulnerable, hard and fidgety, I wanted to hold Master @Sgsimontann against his will and make him my subject of pleasure, my way. But I was helpless. I experienced pleasurable pain, nibbles, his breath around my nape. Master wasn’t shy to express himself - he gave me the confidence to enjoy and surrender to his will instead. I did. Master had multiple devices which constantly threw me off again and again. I just couldn’t hide. He reads me like an open book. A moment never to forget, the first in my life, was prostate play - that man meticulously planned every twitch and moan, breath and tension at the tip of his fingers. 

I wanted to return the favour. Master skilfully guided me to his throbbing thick (trust me) cock, I slurped it up hungrily. Master enjoys a good rim and I gave him everything I had. I wished I had more. 

At intervals, I wanted so much a hug and some affirmation of the man who held me hostage. He did not deny of me of it, instead he assured me that he’s enjoying himself, which is my sole purpose of all that 90 minutes. 

As I’m penning this on my way back, I can’t help but feel a twitch inside my pants. I may not have seen how Master look like, but I’ve definitely felt his gift more than I would have in my little doggo imagination. I pray I’ll be back at the mercy and pleasure of Master @Sgsimontann

As an experienced edger myself, I have been reading about @Sgsimontann bulls. So the kinky side of me decided to drop him a text to have a collaboration of 3 bulls and 2 masters. Well I must say it was one of the hottest edging experience that I had.

Upon agreeing to the time and date, I went up to @Sgsimontannden, and soon after bull1 came ringing on the bell. As mentioned in the other posts, bull1 was made to knee down with his sport gears and a face mask, all ready to be violated and teased by the two masters. Wanting to take it slow, both of us slowly touch and caress his body, moving from his nipples to his balls. By then bull1 was moaning and leaking like no tomorrow, spot a hardon, we decided to punish him by leaving the magic wand in his fudoshi before greeting bull2.

With the arrival of bull2, he was made to knee and submit to his masters in his executive wear. Spotting a hardon even before being touched, we decided to punish him by clamping his nipples, resulting in bull2 moaning in excitement. We masters then decide to cuff both our bulls together, as we continue to milk and edge them with our magic wands and toys. No part of their bodies were spared as we made both bulls moan in ecstasy and on the verge of cumming. We had to wait and tease them as bull3 has yet to arrive. 

Not long after, the bell rang, and we led bull3 up. This time, bull3 was made to knee in his jockstrap. Spotting a hardon, we decided to place a magic wand into his undies before leading him to join the pack.

The room was sexually charge with the arrival of all three bulls, being edged and milked by myself and @SgsimontannNo one was spared from the magic wands with their perineum and gspots being violated and sexually played with. All three bulls were moaning in sync as though it was a symphony.

To wrap up the night, we masters decide to lay them all on the ground as we reward them by allowing them to touch one another. But with their body belonging to master, they all had to hold it in and could only cum with our touch. Bull3 was made to first cum as we played with his tight foreskin and prostate, blowing a load all the way to his chest. Bull2 soon followed with a mixture of sensual touches and tenga toy, similarly bursting his load on his bod.

Well I must say it was a memorable night for @Sgsimontannand myself.

20 hours ago, jiaxxx said:

As an experienced edger myself, I have been reading about @Sgsimontann bulls. So the kinky side of me decided to drop him a text to have a collaboration of 3 bulls and 2 masters. Well I must say it was one of the hottest edging experience that I had.

Upon agreeing to the time and date, I went up to @Sgsimontannden, and soon after bull1 came ringing on the bell. As mentioned in the other posts, bull1 was made to knee down with his sport gears and a face mask, all ready to be violated and teased by the two masters. Wanting to take it slow, both of us slowly touch and caress his body, moving from his nipples to his balls. By then bull1 was moaning and leaking like no tomorrow, spot a hardon, we decided to punish him by leaving the magic wand in his fudoshi before greeting bull2.

With the arrival of bull2, he was made to knee and submit to his masters in his executive wear. Spotting a hardon even before being touched, we decided to punish him by clamping his nipples, resulting in bull2 moaning in excitement. We masters then decide to cuff both our bulls together, as we continue to milk and edge them with our magic wands and toys. No part of their bodies were spared as we made both bulls moan in ecstasy and on the verge of cumming. We had to wait and tease them as bull3 has yet to arrive. 

Not long after, the bell rang, and we led bull3 up. This time, bull3 was made to knee in his jockstrap. Spotting a hardon, we decided to place a magic wand into his undies before leading him to join the pack.

The room was sexually charge with the arrival of all three bulls, being edged and milked by myself and @SgsimontannNo one was spared from the magic wands with their perineum and gspots being violated and sexually played with. All three bulls were moaning in sync as though it was a symphony.

To wrap up the night, we masters decide to lay them all on the ground as we reward them by allowing them to touch one another. But with their body belonging to master, they all had to hold it in and could only cum with our touch. Bull3 was made to first cum as we played with his tight foreskin and prostate, blowing a load all the way to his chest. Bull2 soon followed with a mixture of sensual touches and tenga toy, similarly bursting his load on his bod.

Well I must say it was a memorable night for @Sgsimontannand myself.

Thank you for the review. 

It was a very intense and hot session for the bulls.  All the moans and loud grunts as the bulls got edged to a point of no return was such a turn on. 

Is it time for another session? 

Edited by Sgsimontann

@Stanatsg on Telegram

It's my very first time meeting with master @Sgsimontann, and the whole process was, how should I put it succinctly, one of a kind. 

It was an unexpected encounter. I reached out to master @Sgsimontann in recon without knowing anything about master apart from the descriptions in recon. But little did I know that I was in for a hell of a good time.

Not knowing what to expect, i went with an open mind. With master @Sgsimontann's direct orders and instructions, I was able reach master's mysterious play den without any problem. When I stepped out of the private elevator, what separated me from master was a sliding door. Master told me to change to the agreed outfit, and I did so hastily. After putting on the balaclava, I was ready for master's inspection. 

The door slid open, and I could hear master's presence. Denied of sense of sight, master @Sgsimontannbriefly inspected my gear and outfit, and the excitement started. I was swiftly tied up by master @Sgsimontann with my hands bounded behind my back. Soon after master @Sgsimontannexplained the some house rules on safety, I felt vibration around my crotch, and I let out a light moan. 

Through out the play session with Master @Sgsimontann, he checks in on me every now and then to make sure I am comfortable. Master makes sure that there's communication though out the session, plays well within my limits, pushing ever so slightly, exploring my upper limits, which is kinda appropriate / just nice for people like me, who's not a hardcore bdsm person. 

Still outside the lift area, master started exploring my body. The light caress and the vibration was a turn on for me. As the vibration intensified, i let out a louder moan. Clearly, master @Sgsimontannknows that I was enjoying the vibration. Let Master know your likes and dislikes, and Master will modify and fine-tune the session. I was even lucky enough to feel master's dick with my hands. And let me say this. It's thick. As the intensity of the vibration increased further, I stroked master's dick harder. How I wished master would cum behind me. The sensation of warm cum dripping behind my back is definitely gonna be epic. Well, let's just save this for another time. :)

We tried on the nipples clamp briefly. Sadly, I am not sensitive around my nipples, so master didn't linger there for long. 

Master @Sgsimontannskillfully explored every inch of my body. I was even lucky enough to have my dick slide into the warmth of master's mouth. The blowjob was exquisite, but what made the whole process even more epic is the multiple combinations of various tools at master's disposal. As the  play continued, I had precum dripping all over, as if my dick is overflowing with excitement. Precum was even oozing out from my compression tights.

Master @Sgsimontannthen brought me to nexus center of the play den, master's bedroom. The excitement was already building up in me from the foreplay, but master decided to taunt me even further by some frotting. The sword fight "down under" was brief but still equally exciting. Why? Not everyday that you get to crosspath with a real-life "broadsword". And also because daggers are a dime a dozen. 

Master @Sgsimontann then signalled me to his bed. I positioned myself with all four on the bed, doggy style, and the prostate play began. Master began by rimming my tight ass, before carefully inserting an Andros in my butthole. What thrown me off was the combination of the aneros in my butt plus the vibration on the aneros. It's my 1st time experiencing so much vibration  on my prostate. Many new sensations, which I quite enjoy.  With this new sensation pressing on  my prostate, it felt like as if my dick was about to explode, in a good way.  

I then lied on my back, and Master started stroking my dick. Master used various combinations of tools and varying intensity on my dick, and I was quickly brought to the edge of no return. We edged even further, and I had a ruin orgasm. Master then stimulated my dick even more, until I passed the point of no return and shot slew of cum. Knowing that I enjoy post orgasm tortures, master polished my wet and shiny dick as I moaned loudly.

Perhaps cumming for a second or third time will be even more exhilarating, extracting and sucking out every drop of my man juice... until I am totally drained... but due to time constraints, the session came to an end. All in all, it was a very very enjoyable play session. Looking forward to the next play session. Heard how a guy can cum from prostate stimulation, feels like I am getting one step closer? 

Edited by Anthony_88

It was exactly 1 month since Puppy’s  last milking by master @Sgsimontann. Puppy was horny and all riled up with anticipation for Master’s summoning.

Puppy arrived at master’s house lobby and found that Puppy’s gear ready for Puppy to begin its transformation. Puppy changed into its black soccer socks, black faux leather underwear, and black collar with leash. The final piece, the black Puppy hood, Puppy eased it over Puppy’s head and Puppy let out a “Arf” and puppy’s humanity has been locked up. Master opened his door slowly with Puppy kneeling and offering Puppy’s leash and keys to Puppy’s caged dick.

Master took the leash and keys and praised Puppy. Puppy replied with Arf Arf and joy. Master let puppy into his dens and taught Puppy tricks like “Paw” and “Rollover”. Once Master was satisfied, Puppy was ordered to be in the standing position. Master bound Puppy’s paws behind Puppy. Puppy clamped Puppy’s nipples and that elicited moans from Puppy.

Master used his new terragun attachments on Puppy’s navel. Master massaged Puppy through Puppy’s cage. Since Puppy had not released for weeks, Puppy was leaking from the massage. This was confirmed when master removed Puppy’s cage and commented on the amount of pre-cum Puppy had leaked out.

Master led Puppy onto Master’s bed. Master attached a legs spreader onto Puppy and affixed Puppy’s front paws to Puppy’s ankles. Puppy’s butt hole and perineum are now exposed for Master’s ministrations. Puppy used various attachments on Puppy’s perineum and prostate. Puppy was riding on the edge of cumming throughout.

Alas, Master allowed Puppy to cum after Puppy pitifully begged Master.  Master drained Puppy cum and precum tank totally. After Master released Puppy’s from the leather binding, Puppy’s legs spasms uncontrollably again much to Master’s delight. Master sure knows how to take care of Puppy!

I was minding my own business when I received a text from Master inquiring if I had filled back up with cum yet?  My answer was of course, yes!  An efficient exchange of texts led to a date and time for this Bull to report for a milking.  Yesterday, I met  @Sgsimontann for my second session.  Despite it being my second meeting, the anticipation and excitement were as palpable as the first time.  All I can say is that it is the real deal!  

After a ride up the elevator, the session started with the hood, collar/chain, hands bound behind back and theragun treatment while standing in my underwear to get the precum flowing, which it did!   This was followed by some nice oral on me and then I was led to the bad and instructed to lie on my back with my hands underneath my butt cheeks. I was then trussed up so that my legs were pinned wide open with a restraint around each thigh looping behind my head.  I was now completely vulnerable and under the control of the Master.  

There was some gentle stroking and light fingering of my anus and then insertion of multiple fingers with some diddling.....wow!  Master informed me that he had some new attachments that would be used....pure excitement.  Next came the insertion of a dildo/Butt plug that was then hit on the end with the vibrator.....insane.  All the time I was getting my cock stroked and tugged.  

The Master went to work with his hands while using the vibrator on my perineum and to the top of the dildo/Butt plug.  The new attachments were insane and the Master turned the Thera gun up to 30 while he pounded on my underside trying several different areas until he found the optimal spot at the base of my cock. It was heaven and hell as all I wanted to do was cum but I kept getting edged over and over again.  After what seemed like an eternity, I felt that deep urge to release as my legs strained against the restraints.  Master encouraged me to release and from deep with in, I had a super O orgasm that was a first for me.  It was totally intense and exhausting......I was wiped out and a sweaty mess...it was ecstasy on steroids!  These reviews don’t do justice as to how incredibly good an experience and ultimate release this session is with the Master. 

The Master is a true professional and gentleman.  I am fortunate to have been chosen as a Bull and want to remain in the stable.  What an experience and thank you Sir!

I’m not good with words so I will keep my review short. 

Got to know @Sgsimontann off Recon, and little did I know, he had quite a name for himself. 

Met him for my debut session after booking out from camp. He insisted I turn up in my MP uniform. So I wore a coat over my top and arrived at his place to avoid suspicion and trouble. 

Took a private elevator and arrived at Sir’s place. I was told to blindfold myself before he could escort me in. I was nervous, excited and kinda scared. But Sir was very accommodating and professional. He simply knew which buttons to press and no sooner brought me to cloud 9. 

My virgin experience was something I did not really expected. I just wanna thank Sir for being such a gentleman, his skills, his hospitality and giving me such a great eye opener. 

Edited by GrabMP
  • Sgsimontann changed the title to Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM