Male HQ

Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM

Doing a shoutout here for @Sgsimontann

Went to his place yesterday for an hour of edging session and I must say, it being my first time, it was really a mind-blowing and intense experience. The continuous process of leading me to the edge and stopping brought me to a body-shaking orgasm. Never have I cummed so much and forcefully before as well.

Thinking of it now as I am typing this got me hard and leaking pre-cum but jacking off on my own is gonna be different now that I have experienced being edged. 😫

If you are interested in getting edged, you can give him a try. PM him for more details and have fun! 😄

50 minutes ago, ahboi89 said:

Went to his place yesterday for an hour of edging session and I must say, it being my first time, it was really a mind-blowing and intense experience. The continuous process of leading me to the edge and stopping brought me to a body-shaking orgasm. Never have I cummed so much and forcefully before as well.

Thinking of it now as I am typing this got me hard and leaking pre-cum but jacking off on my own is gonna be different now that I have experienced being edged. 😫

If you are interested in getting edged, you can give him a try. PM him for more details and have fun! 😄

interesting 

🅢🅐🅑🅐🅗🅐🅝

🅐🅛🅦🅐🅨🅢 🅗🅞🅡🅝🅨

🅢🅜🅐🅛🅛 🅤🅝🅒🅤🅣

On 9/5/2020 at 9:05 AM, ahboi89 said:

Thank you for your kind words... i m glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed edging you. The final explosion was amazing! 

Anyone else ? pm me if u wanna try it 

@Stanatsg on Telegram

Edged to a great release today by @Sgsimontann

Last jacked off on Tuesday 8th Sep, so went to him today with 10 days worth of load. Cock was extra sensitive with his touch and after about an hour of edging and coming close for at least 10 times, came and shot many spurts of cum. He continued to play my even more sensitive cock after I was done cumming.

Totally an intense experience and I think I shot out whatever that is in me now haha :D

If anyone of you wanna experience edging, will recommend him definitely. 

• 2 weeks later...

Reposting this here.

I just had an awesome cum control session with @Sgsimontann and good things have to share.

It was my first time being blindfolded, tied up and experiencing cum control. To be honest, I did not know what happened half the time but it felt great.

With a secret code, I entered the lift and was asked to be blindfolded and knelt down. Then, I was brought to the toilet to take off my clothes. Then he brought me to somewhere and the session started. Maybe it is the experience of being blindfolded, my other senses were magnified. I thought there were toys involved, but it was mainly his "magic" hands and a vibrator. His techniques was as good as a sex toy, or if not, better. Honestly, I was in awe. The entire experience was great and could not be put down in words. You have to experience it to know it.

This will definitely not be my last time. 😁 If you are interested, you should pm him like I did. I am sure you will enjoy it.

P/s: thank you @ahboi89
for your awesome review previously. Because I read your review, now I know what it is liked to be edged/cum control.

6 minutes ago, Polgnoru said:

Reposting this here.

I just had an awesome cum control session with @Sgsimontann and good things have to share.

It was my first time being blindfolded, tied up and experiencing cum control. To be honest, I did not know what happened half the time but it felt great.

With a secret code, I entered the lift and was asked to be blindfolded and knelt down. Then, I was brought to the toilet to take off my clothes. Then he brought me to somewhere and the session started. Maybe it is the experience of being blindfolded, my other senses were magnified. I thought there were toys involved, but it was mainly his "magic" hands and a vibrator. His techniques was as good as a sex toy, or if not, better. Honestly, I was in awe. The entire experience was great and could not be put down in words. You have to experience it to know it.

This will definitely not be my last time. 😁 If you are interested, you should pm him like I did. I am sure you will enjoy it.

P/s: thank you @ahboi89
for your awesome review previously. Because I read your review, now I know what it is liked to be edged/cum control.

Thx for sharing

Kinda graphic but i am sure you enjoyed yourself alot 👍👍👍

After reading @ahboi89, @Polgnoruand @Dboffi, I can't help myself to try and contact @Sgsimontann.

Didn't expect to arrange a time within less than 48hours haha he was nice when contacted and gave clear instructions to follow.

I am quite shy generally but he confidently assured me with the whole thing.

I was also blindfolded throughout the session and boy it was amazing. You just need to try it yourself as it is indescribable. My only regret is that I should have asked for few offload rounds. I thought it was late already when in fact it was still quite early. Maybe next session I will ask him until I am dried out 😛

FInal note: as much as I want to share this info here, honestly i prefer to make it discreet so he will always have time for me haha 

anybody need to be edge i got place in cck 

any chinese guys keen to be body worshipped, edged, milked and have their dickhead polished after cumming. Or you into any other fetishes (e.g. armpit licking, nipple play, rimming, sucking, roleplay, shower fun), I am open for discussion and play. If you are game, kindly add me on Line @tamesta
Edited by bigboss
  • Sgsimontann changed the title to Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM