Male HQ

Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM

16 hours ago, bigboss said:

anybody need to be edge i got place in cck 

any chinese guys keen to be body worshipped, edged, milked and have their dickhead polished after cumming. Or you into any other fetishes (e.g. armpit licking, nipple play, rimming, sucking, roleplay, shower fun), I am open for discussion and play. If you are game, kindly add me on Line @tamesta

anybody keen to be edge pls

pm me or line me 

any chinese guys keen to be body worshipped, edged, milked and have their dickhead polished after cumming. Or you into any other fetishes (e.g. armpit licking, nipple play, rimming, sucking, roleplay, shower fun), I am open for discussion and play. If you are game, kindly add me on Line @tamesta

1 hour ago, darkien said:

After connecting with @Sgsimontann on an app, we exchanged contacts and eventually set a date for the edging session. It was only after exchanging contacts that I realise there were reviews of his sessions on BW. A day or two before the scheduled session, he asks whether I'd be keen to have another person alongside me to be edged, a fellow newbie. I agreed.

Instructions on what to do upon arrival were given just hours before the session. At the doorway, I wore the eye mask left there and waited for further instructions. Moments later I hear the door open and @Sgsimontann telling me to take off everything, before leading me into the apartment and standing me next to Edgee #1 (I'm Edgee #2 I guess) naked. We were then tied and cuffed to restrict our movements.

The next 10 mins (estimated) was @Sgsimontann exploring both of us side by side, observing our responses to different stimuli. There were a few different vibrators used as well as his own hands, all of varying intensities. Eventually we were seated on chairs, where he brought us to different levels of arousals. Having another person nearby (our legs were touching) being edged at the same time and hearing their moans and groans added to the atmosphere and it was a thoroughly pleasurable experience. The orgasm I eventually experienced was definitely one of the stronger ones I've had, and @Sgsimontann used my cum as lube to jerk Edgee #1 off as per his request with my permission. Afterwards we cleaned up and left one after the other (still have no idea what everyone looked like), only taking the eye mask off at the front door. Will definitrly make plans to return here. 💪

That’s hot 

Love to try later in the night to be edged if have a chance.. else a topless jogging buddy around Kallang, ecp, fort road, East Coast towards Gardens by the Bay, MacRitchie Reservoir will do depending on where I will meeting.

Return visit to @Sgsimontann after 13 days of load.

Wearing a PT kit attire and swimming trunk underneath, his hands and tools works like magic. Tried new stuffs this time and it is as good as previous visit. Halfway through edging, he massaged my prostate. It was super intense that made me spew a load.

Altho constraints by time, had a good time and will plan for the next visit again :)

By then he would have more new stuffs to try :D 

Not good at storytelling but you get the point 😛 

Edited by joshgg02
On 10/21/2020 at 11:16 AM, joshgg02 said:

Wearing a PT kit attire and swimming trunk underneath, his hands and tools works like magic. Tried new stuffs this time and it is as good as previous visit. Halfway through edging, he massaged my prostate. It was super intense that made me spew a load.

Altho constraints by time, had a good time and will plan for the next visit again :)

Kinky 

On 10/21/2020 at 11:16 AM, joshgg02 said:

Wish I can be done 

Edited by Hungtall
6 hours ago, Dboffi said:

Reposting :) 

A return visit of this officer to @Sgsimontannsecond session. 

As usual, I contacted him for a second session and he readily agreed to it. As usual, I was blindfolded throughout the session and this time, he tried new stuff on me, and tied me down securely again. Needless to say, I was rock hard the split second he explored my body. 

This time round, he used a massage wand with an attached head to edge me till I begged to cum. The massage wand sliding up and down my rock hard cock made me beg to cum after 45 minutes but sir wouldn’t let me cum. 

As he gleefully tortured me and played with me more, I became even more frustrated and helpless as I couldn’t decide when I could cum. When he allowed me to cum after an hour and a half of torture, it was one big messy mess 😛

TLDR:  I have become sir’s regular cum cow 😛 

@Sgsimontann are you accepting new folks? i never never trying edging before.

53 minutes ago, Manitup said:

First session with @Sgsimontann
Much more intense than expected. Overall mood is great. With spa music.

Excellent fingerwork

Went in as bull #2. Pretty turn on hearing bull #1 moan like fuck. And then bull #1 eating my cum

Definitely will go again

FUCK! SO KINKY! ~

First session with @Sgsimontann  after reading all the reviews here.

Very similar to what everyone who left a review described, this bull saved up a load for over 1 week before heading over. Was extremely horny and was ready to burst but Sir edged me well and made sure that the whole process and communication was extremely safe and pleasurable to both parties. I had a massive load and was told I'd be back if I remained a good bull.

Very thrilling and exciting and definitely one of the best edging experiences.

First session with @Sgsimontann, even though it's a short session, but I really enjoyed the whole thing.

It's really kinky to be blindfolded and being led thru the house and onto the bed in the room.

Was being edged with Sir's hand and his various superb tools.

Reached Scale 9 a few times, but was being slowed down or ceased.

Due to Sir had to attend an urgent meeting and I needed to rush off back to my office, we had to call our session for an end.

For sure will love meet up with Sir again soon for a tedious session.

😘😘😘😘😘

any chinese guys keen to be body worshipped, edged, milked and have their dickhead polished after cumming. Or you into any other fetishes (e.g. armpit licking, nipple play, rimming, sucking, roleplay, shower fun), I am open for discussion and play. If you are game, kindly add me on Line @tamesta

Shout out to @Sgsimontann -  I'm not very good at storytelling but here goes.

Went to his place yesterday morning for the first time. When arrived I was told to put on a blindfold and kneel infront of his door, the suspense is a real turn on and the rest were magic, he really do know what to do with his hands and tools, you don't even need to tell him your sensitive areas, because he will explore your whole body and see your every reaction and make sure you enjoy every bit.

I would also strongly anyone that haven't tried edging to contact him, I'm sure you will definitely go back to him for more. 

Edited by ESUT
Though I was commenting as guest

any chinese guys keen to be body worshipped, edged, milked and have their dickhead polished after cumming. Or you into any other fetishes (e.g. armpit licking, nipple play, rimming, sucking, roleplay, shower fun), I am open for discussion and play. If you are game, kindly add me on Line @tamesta

pls line me if u keen 

• Sgsimontann changed the title to Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM