Male HQ

Deleted Post

• G_M changed the title to Nirvana Masseur's 4 Hands Massage Outcall Service

Hi guys, can I know what do you mean 100% straight and open minded ? I'm unsure why you are highlighting this word over here? If you are straight, than should be looking for straight guys clients . What is your contact number to get your service? 

On 7/25/2020 at 9:23 PM, Nirvana said:

30 year old totally 100% straight Indian guy and 40 year old open minded Chinese guy offering 4 hands deep tissue massage to guys. (Outcall Only)

If you need to sooth your achy body to a strong man's hands against your skin or a nice firm warm backrub of a man, contact us and we will do our utmost in fulfilling your needs.

We believe communication is key to full understanding and satisfaction with no judgements.

Do note that we are offering respectable professional massage service and we will not do anything that we are not comfortable with.

Our charges are $100 for 1st hour, thereafter $40 for every block of 30 minutes.
Operating hours are 2pm to 7pm daily and at least 2 hours' notice to be given.
Last notice will be at 3pm for a 1 hour massage.
Interested to contact us here with a phone number to contact you via whatsapp.

Pm me please

On 7/28/2020 at 8:07 AM, KelvinRaj said:

Hi guys, can I know what do you mean 100% straight and open minded ? I'm unsure why you are highlighting this word over here? If you are straight, than should be looking for straight guys clients . What is your contact number to get your service? 

Based on the post, I interpret it as:

One of them is a 100% unbend-able guy who don't mind massaging gay men but at the same time also telling you people to keep your hands off him.

The other is a closeted gay guy (which his 100% straight gay may not know he is gay) but are open minded and offering their service to gay community for their pink dollars.