Male HQ

Netflix recommendations

Guest Guest

I'm trying to subscribe, but each time I key in my handphone number to receive the verification SMS, it says there is an problem and asked me to try again later. This has been happening several times over several days now, even after I tried using different handphone numbers. 

I tried doing a live chat with Netflix customer service but they claimed the problem is with the telco, even though I've been receiving SMS from everyone and anyone else without problem at all. Other than shifting the blame to the telco, they are absolutely useless. 

Anyone knows what is happening here? Any solutions? 

I like a movie called Merli. This movie about philosophy. But the side story is the character of "Bruno", the son of Merli. Bruno is gay, and become openly gay because of his father teaching. He is in love with his classmate who also closed friend of him, Pol. Let's watch it and you will understand the good of this movie.

I actually stopped my netflix subscription and back to Torrent  😅

but when I was on it, I really like the series "Black mirror" ... I can imagine those digital technology advances happens in future

I'm probably one of the few who hasn't watch Game of Thrones  😂

1 hour ago, Ben S said:

but when I was on it, I really like the series "Black mirror" ... I can imagine those digital technology advances happens in future

I have not watched it either and dont intend to. 

Dogs of Berlin sbout the police and underworld is good. Perfume has lots of nude bodies. Germans r not prudes. 

Money Heist: 2016 to 2019 four seasons. Starts with robbing the Royal Mint of Spain, but blossoms into loves and back stories of the gang...uninhibited sex, adultery, gay love etc. with ideologies on systemic oppression, resistance...excellent storyline, though slow to start. But heart-warming and uplifting :wub:

Ok, I'm gonna list my favourite series in one breath 💨:

1) The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (3 seasons thus far)

2) Stranger Things (3 seasons thus far)

3) 13 Reasons Why (4 seasons)

4) Castlevania (3 seasons thus far)

5) Kingdom (2 seasons thus far)

6) Sex Education (2 seasons thus far)

7) The Umbrella Academy (1 season, Season 2 soon)

There're also series like 'Pose', 'Doom Patrol', 'Love, Victor', 'Stargirl' and my most recent favourite 'Modern Love'. They're not on Netflix though.

Edited by JYAG-sim

I like the game/variety shows more.

The Floor is Lava - Based on our childhood game where we jump from furniture to furniture, whoever touch the floor is killed by lava.

Awake - Gameshow where contestants stay awake for 24 hrs then have to do challenges.

Beastmaster - Physical challenges

Titan Games - Physical challenges with hotter contestants. Very good to watch before gym, I can lift more afterwards, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

I like the game/variety shows more.

The Floor is Lava - Based on our childhood game where we jump from furniture to furniture, whoever touch the floor is killed by lava.

Awake - Gameshow where contestants stay awake for 24 hrs then have to do challenges.

Beastmaster - Physical challenges

Titan Games 

Those players in beastmaster are really fit 

the rest of the three programs sound fun and interesting, lol. 

14 hours ago, begleitung said:

Those players in beastmaster are really fit 

the rest of the three programs sound fun and interesting, lol. 

Also recently finished Stranded - Thai series. Not bad, good brainless fun.

Nice cinematography, beautiful shots of the island (for us who cannot travel) and surprisingly good production and effects.

And alot of pretty young girls and boys. The lead is so cute for an island boy.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Netflix Recco Guest

I would definitely recommend Sense8. It fundamentally talks about having compassion and understanding one another despite our differences, and it also features a great cast of people with varying sexual orientations. Easily one of the better shows out there for sure! 

Guest Watcher
On 7/26/2020 at 7:59 AM, Ben S said:

Are you using the torrent to do the downloading?  I used to get torrents from Piratebay and Kickass, but, both not availbale nowadays. Could you please share with us where did you get the torrents from? I"m more into high definition files(both audio and video), such as MKV type of files. Thanks.

On 7/28/2020 at 11:05 AM, tomcat said:

Also recently finished Stranded - Thai series. Not bad, good brainless fun.

Nice cinematography, beautiful shots of the island (for us who cannot travel) and surprisingly good production and effects.

And alot of pretty young girls and boys. The lead is so cute for an island boy.

Stranded sounds promising.  So many programs so little time

36 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Worth it, got quite a lot of eye candy. About 9 episodes I think?

That is not 2 bad. I thought it was very long, lol. 

yesterday i started on a thai show too, it is new, and i binged watched at least four episodes. About a guy who asked another to be his fake boyfriend to fend off another one; he himself is not gay. Or so he thought....

11 minutes ago, begleitung said:

That is not 2 bad. I thought it was very long, lol. 

yesterday i started on a thai show too, it is new, and i binged watched at least four episodes. About a guy who asked another to be his fake boyfriend to fend off another one; he himself is not gay. Or so he thought....

Haha, so complex. Actually in most Thai shows, they are so advanced and evolved.

There is a 3 way couple in Stranded, 2 guys +1 girl. And at least 2 other gay/lesbian pairings.

It reflects the reality of how things are in a country where sexuality and gender identification is fluid.

Very progressive, where as in Singapore, gay characters are still villains in dramas, or straight out crazy or problematic. lol

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

22 hours ago, Guest Watcher said:

Are you using the torrent to do the downloading?  I used to get torrents from Piratebay and Kickass, but, both not availbale nowadays. Could you please share with us where did you get the torrents from? I"m more into high definition files(both audio and video), such as MKV type of files. Thanks.

I have 2 site for torrent source.

perhaps PM me for it  ... since torrent considered piracy.

If GM said it's fine, then I will share in forum

20 hours ago, tomcat said:

Haha, so complex. Actually in most Thai shows, they are so advanced and evolved.

There is a 3 way couple in Stranded, 2 guys +1 girl. And at least 2 other gay/lesbian pairings.

It reflects the reality of how things are in a country where sexuality and gender identification is fluid.

Very progressive, where as in Singapore, gay characters are still villains in dramas, or straight out crazy or problematic. lol

Lol, no, it is not complex, maybe i just did a bad job of explaining the plot. It is just a boy likes boy story, with convincing (n cute ;  )  characters. Yes, the thai movie industry is way more progressive, despite having lower budgets etc, i thinkk. 

stranded sounds really gd. It will be on my list next after i m done with this current one. A cure for the wanderlust now 2. 

exactly, if there was an lgbtq character in the first place 4 the local productions here. Mayb they r boundd by the censors etc. Still the storyline r usually zzzz.. 

The new thai series above is called 2gether the series. Not 2b confused with the relity /travel show, 2gether. That one is gd 2, starring both gd looking korean and taiwanese. 

Edited by begleitung
typo

Just don't watch 'Double World'.

Got deceived into watching that movie cos it was trending and omg, what a massive waste of time.

Incoherent plot, poorly written one dimensional characters and terrible acting (especially from Henry Lau). Only redeeming parts were the decent-ish action set pieces and the CGI was relatively decent for an Asian movie (still not Hollywood standard though). 

After went to do some research and realised that the only reason the movie was trending was because it starred Henry Lau, who is some super popular idol who frankly, should stay away from acting cos he can't fucking act and he has no screen presence. 

16 hours ago, begleitung said:

Ic. 

he is canadian apparently. Nice body a dliok korean. 

Yah, he was a member of Kpop boyband, Super Junior M, and one of the hosts for I Live Alone - Korean variety show.

Strange but I never noticed him for his physique, but more his pillow lips.

He either never show off his body, or actually very lean so it does not show.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.