Male HQ

Netflix recommendations

2 hours ago, steppenwolf said:

Am I the only one who has enjoyed this series?
Can't wait for season 3 next year...

Tried watching, but it is literally two white karens whining and complaining lol.

This show has been cancelled, next season is final.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Netflix is da bomb, IMO. My 3 cents’ worth of all the seasons I’ve completed watching thus far:

01. Stranger Things

02. American Horror Story: Hotel

03. The Crown

04. Broadchurch

05. Black Mirror (including Bandersnatch)

06. Stranger (Korean)

07. Locke and Key

08. Bodyguard

09. The Alienist

10. Sherlock

11. Hollywood

Main draws: gripping storytelling, great performances and solid production values

Edited by HC-B

On 7/31/2020 at 1:39 PM, tomcat said:

Worth it, got quite a lot of eye candy. About 9 episodes I think?

It is surprisingly good. Nice twist to the story and beautiful landscape / setting. 

i think Anan is hotter, lol. 

http://www.thisguysworld.com/2017/04/march-chutavuth-pattarakampol-for-mens.html

stranger (korean) is good too, besides chief of state, tho i have not finished either, lol. 

12 hours ago, begleitung said:

It is surprisingly good. Nice twist to the story and beautiful landscape / setting. 

i think Anan is hotter, lol. 

http://www.thisguysworld.com/2017/04/march-chutavuth-pattarakampol-for-mens.html

stranger (korean) is good too, besides chief of state, tho i have not finished either, lol. 

My friend likes neither Anan or Kramm but Ice, lol.

Naughty ah beng vibe. And he did homoerotic photoshoot before too :)

JackMAG.jpg

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

8 hours ago, tomcat said:

My friend likes neither Anan or Kramm but Ice, lol.

Naughty ah beng vibe. And he did homoerotic photoshoot before too :)

JackMAG.jpg

Somehow i cant recall who ice was. The guy with the pacemaker?  Look at the abs. Hott. 

i thinkk a few of the thai actors play gay characters or do such shots and are very comfortable with it, though they make not be necessarily gays. 

Edited by begleitung

12 hours ago, Mameha said:

Why nobody talks about “Its okay not to be okay?”

Its a great kdrama. Even my friends who are not into kdrama like it. Interesting and refreshing storyline. I like how the drama uses quotes from books to relate to the characters' life experiences.

15 hours ago, begleitung said:

Somehow i cant recall who ice was. The guy with the pacemaker?  Look at the abs. Hott. 

i thinkk a few of the thai actors play gay characters or do such shots and are very comfortable with it, though they make not be necessarily gays. 

Yah, the pacemaker guy with tattoos.

It is normal in Thailand - if you have looks, just do whatever it takes to cash in. It has little to do with sexuality.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 8/8/2020 at 1:58 PM, tomcat said:

Yah, the pacemaker guy with tattoos.

It is normal in Thailand - if you have looks, just do whatever it takes to cash in. It has little to do with sexuality.

Ahhh, that bad guy. 

true, they have the lookss and know how to maximise it. 

any other good thai series / movies?

On 8/10/2020 at 12:32 AM, begleitung said:

Ahhh, that bad guy. 

true, they have the lookss and know how to maximise it. 

any other good thai series / movies?

Haha just put "Thai gay" into the search bar. 

I find Netflix Thai content is mostly Thai horror, Thai Comedy, Thai Drama Thriller, and some focusing on gay storylines.

And on average, Thai actors are already much cuter than Singaporean ones, so still got eye candy haha.

I like the film, "Fathers" - but i think most Thai shows will have some element of gay life, because it is just a normal thing there.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 8/8/2020 at 11:32 AM, shyboi said:

Its a great kdrama. Even my friends who are not into kdrama like it. Interesting and refreshing storyline. I like how the drama uses quotes from books to relate to the characters' life experiences.

I'm ok with kdramas. But I watched it halfway and got quite bored. Felt like just another romance drama. Plus the main guy not so cute leh. Idk maybe just me. 

On 8/11/2020 at 3:14 PM, tomcat said:

Haha just put "Thai gay" into the search bar. 

I find Netflix Thai content is mostly Thai horror, Thai Comedy, Thai Drama Thriller, and some focusing on gay storylines.

And on average, Thai actors are already much cuter than Singaporean ones, so still got eye candy haha.

I like the film, "Fathers" - but i think most Thai shows will have some element of gay life, because it is just a normal thing there.

Lol, it does have 2b gay ones. Just gd ones. Agree with u on the nice eye candies, lol. 

the friendship zone is on my list. 

Not on Netflix but check out „dew“, a 2019 nice thai film. ; )

biohackers is available on Netflix!  Cant wait 2 have a look!

Seems like quite a few recommendations for Korean shows. Itaewon Class, Good Doctor and She Was Pretty (superb acting by choi siwon) are great. 200 pounds of beauty is on netflix too!

Didn't think anyone mentioned Chinese dramas, I really liked Eternal Love (三生三世十里桃花) for its heartbreaking plot lol

Love Death + Robots (awesome series)

Blackmirror (Another great series)

b ( For sure, I am a big Bill Burr fan)

Dark (Damn.. rivetting series)

Lucifer ( Series has jump over bought out by NetFlix so hope it gets interesting again. )

Biohacker ( not seen this series yet but heard pretty good)

Umbrella Academy

Many of the standup comedians from the US. Big Comic fan. Dave Chapelle, Joe Rogan, Bill Burr...etc

Altered Carbon

Stranger Things Season 1-2 but I think season 3 is not as good.. getting "woke" as many other movies and TV series these day.

Some of the Korea Movies are damn awesome Like " Steel rain" The second one is about to drop though I saw it else where. .. not into the Kpop shit. No interest in that.

Many more but can't recall from the top of my head right now heheh getting too old with remember short names and titles hehehe

Another kind of movies I try to acquire are Russian Sci Fi movies... fucking damn good these day if you did not know. Their work and special effect are on par with the west and the stories are well written and acted PLUS it gives you a little insight into Russian and their lifestyle..etc It might surprise you how close to open west culture they are and not as stuffy and communist. try to catch some of the Russian movie trailers on the YouTube channel.. it might surprise you.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

the internationally acclaimed iconic sitcom Under One Roof is finally on Netflix. This emmy nominated worldwide smash hit changed comedy forever with its wit, cutting edge dialogue, comedy situations and brilliant acting!

A must watch surpassing seinfield, friends, cheers, big bang theory, modern family in awards and acclaim!

another original netflix show to watch is Singapore Social. Like the name suggest, it follows the lives, struggle and loves of a multi cultrual singaporeans. Its heart warming and has frank disscussions on love, life, career and lost. A sure fire winner of international acclaim. A must watch if you love social documentary about Singaporeans.

On 7/28/2020 at 8:27 PM, Guest Netflix Recco Guest said:

I would definitely recommend Sense8. It fundamentally talks about having compassion and understanding one another despite our differences, and it also features a great cast of people with varying sexual orientations. Easily one of the better shows out there for sure! 

One of my most favourite shows. Highly recommended. 

13 hours ago, jerry_gay said:

I love Hollywood. It’s pretty good. My Bf and I love the plot and the director’s intentions. Hot guys too. We were so horny after watching haha. 

13 hours ago, jerry_gay said:

I love Hollywood. It’s pretty good. My Bf and I love the plot and the director’s intentions. Hot guys too. We were so horny after watching haha. 

Any nudity?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.