Male HQ

Netflix recommendations

Damn... a bit of a slow burn but the Taiwan movie, THE SOUL was pretty darn interesting.. Don't want to give too much away  if anything, it starred our Christopher Lee in an 'interesting' role.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

8 minutes ago, practease said:

LoveAndMonstersPoster.jpeg

This is going to be fun to watch!

A little clumsy start but once it gets going, it was a very good movie to watch that I thoroughly enjoy.. bit of a 'feel good' movie where it does not go all dark.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Hotel del luna : it was a promising though cautious start. It had its ups and downs. At one point it was fantastic or so i thought. Trust was built with open conversations. Unfortunately a misunderstanding happened and it went downhill. It ended like many. An initial high but sad and hutful ending. 

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 4/14/2021 at 10:30 PM, sphere said:

First 15 minutes of this show...

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

ARMY OF THE DEAD.

Great cinematography.
But everything else SUX ASS... LOL.

For a Zack Snyder movie. He should have left the screen writing to someone with more talent.

https://www.netflix.com/sg/title/80990381

Just finished watching 10 eps of "Move to Heaven" over this weekend. Prep your tissues while watching.

There's even a 'gay' episode 5 featuring a gay couple. Hai... while Netflix seems to be quite open to showing Gay couples in Korea, all of them seem to have some tragic ending lo... 😟

4 minutes ago, practease said:

Is this the game adaptation?!?

The descriptor mentioned it's based on Koei Tecmo's namesake game eh.

On 5/24/2021 at 1:04 AM, Jonathandliai said:

https://www.netflix.com/sg/title/80990381

Just finished watching 10 eps of "Move to Heaven" over this weekend. Prep your tissues while watching.

There's even a 'gay' episode 5 featuring a gay couple. Hai... while Netflix seems to be quite open to showing Gay couples in Korea, all of them seem to have some tragic ending lo... 😟

I think i will just watch that episode, lol

15 hours ago, begleitung said:

Some shows r like that. Start off good, but later suck….

gatao, a taiwanese film was tough

Was it good? 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Tryingthings said:

If you haven’t seen Sense 8 on Netflix, you’re definitely missing out. You’d love one Wolfgang scene haha

wolfgang is hottttttt.

He has another gay themed movie which is quite highly rated. Dont think it's on netflix but if you do get a chance do watch it. It's called Free Fall (German: Freier Fall) 2013

On 5/13/2021 at 11:02 PM, youdoyou said:

The Alienist is good, especially if you like a whodunit. And Luke Evans. :)

Yes the Netflix dramatisation is watchable and yes Evans (in the nude, no less) and Bruhl are good. But, pardon the pedantry, the novel was soooooo much better. 😄

22 hours ago, HC-B said:

Yes the Netflix dramatisation is watchable and yes Evans (in the nude, no less) and Bruhl are good. But, pardon the pedantry, the novel was soooooo much better. 😄

I have to admit I didn’t know it was based on a novel. 🤭

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.