Male HQ

Netflix recommendations

I know i'm kinda late into the game, but I've just got hooked with The Bold Type. It's the type of chick flick drama that's kinda my jam lately- all the empowerment and sistahood is giving me a diff kind of feels. 

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

1) Move to Heaven  (Kdrama)

2) Uncanny Counters  (Kdrama)

3) Awaken  (Kdrama)

4) Alice  (Kdrama)

5) The Bold Type

6) Suits

7) Mom (Hindi movie)

😎Kapoor and Sons (Hindi movie)

9) Mine (Kdrama)

10) Misty  (Kdrama)

11) Mystic pop-up bar  (Kdrama)

12) Dr Romantic 1 & 2  (Kdrama)

13) Start up (Kdrama)

14) Virgin River

15) feed phill

16) Stranger  (Kdrama)

17) Voice  (Kdrama)

18) Crash Landing on you  (Kdrama)

19) Immortal Classic  (Kdrama)

20) The Master’s Sun (Kdrama)

21) Street food

22) i hear your voice  (Kdrama)

23) Vincenzo (Kdrama)

These are a list of Netflix recommendations 

A must watch! Enjoy

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 2 weeks later...

8 hours ago, practease said:

This Thai comedy is so entertaining and fun to watch...I've seen it like over 5 times already alone, and with different groups of friends. Just cannot get enough of it.

The theme song is pretty catchy...

Is it because of the hot nipple guy? Lol

46 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Ben x jim has nore eye candies, i think?  That is subjective though. 

the cook of castamar, a spanish series is promosing, a bit like bridgerton. 

Yes, it's truly subjective.

a606cc678cfa7d6033a34ba5c39b4415.jpg

To me, Suppasit Jongcheveevat as Tharn is really gorgeous, partly because I am a sucker for tall, strapping and fair men with that bit of bad boy demeanor to them. However, it's also largely how his character is portrayed in the show. That to me is pretty much the ideal boyfriend anyone could ask for (or perhaps it's just me) in a gay relationship. 

3 hours ago, practease said:

Yes, it's truly subjective.

a606cc678cfa7d6033a34ba5c39b4415.jpg

To me, Suppasit Jongcheveevat as Tharn is really gorgeous, partly because I am a sucker for tall, strapping and fair men with that bit of bad boy demeanor to them. However, it's also largely how his character is portrayed in the show. That to me is pretty much the ideal boyfriend anyone could ask for (or perhaps it's just me) in a gay relationship. 

He is quite good-looking, lol. 

actually none of them is bad looking, lol

My favourite actress from Dae Jang Geum. A hybrid period-modern drama about a historical artist in Korea, Saimdang.

Love this quote, "Even if Our paths are lines that will never meet, I will still, walk with you, side by side" Lee Gyeom (Saimdang, Light's Diary)

Be cool, like a breeze...

I just watched Bo Burnham's "Inside" and honestly, I haven't stopped shutting up about it. This song was the most powerful reason I watched it and I got absolutely hooked at this modern art piece. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU

Edited by Rhyn

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

On 7/18/2021 at 2:24 AM, Coolbriz said:

My favourite actress from Dae Jang Geum. A hybrid period-modern drama about a historical artist in Korea, Saimdang.

Love this quote, "Even if Our paths are lines that will never meet, I will still, walk with you, side by side" Lee Gyeom (Saimdang, Light's Diary)

Looks good

I love good old fashioned murder mysteries....

I am watching the Limited Series "The Keepers" and I love the slow burn and the determination of a group of elderly people who are drawn together to solve a cold case of a dead nun.

tumblr_ney41r8VsL1rc13aso2_500.gif.6b4cd0f19156729ba89885c999b5c873.gif

If you are a fan of political dramas  go check this Danish series in Netflix. Season 1 to Season 3 has been served and we are clamoring for Season 4.

Borgen completes my Top 5.

House of Cards

Scandal

The Bodyguard

The Crown

A20E06CF-FD7A-46CF-A907-0B8F864EF09D_4_5005_c.jpeg.8436e136d210ac5abcaf256aff9b886b.jpeg

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 5/24/2021 at 1:04 AM, Jonathandliai said:

https://www.netflix.com/sg/title/80990381

Just finished watching 10 eps of "Move to Heaven" over this weekend. Prep your tissues while watching.

There's even a 'gay' episode 5 featuring a gay couple. Hai... while Netflix seems to be quite open to showing Gay couples in Korea, all of them seem to have some tragic ending lo... 😟

Thank u for the recommendation. 

just saw it, that episode was fckin good!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 5:59 PM, Guest Scholz said:

Borgen was good. 

biohackers was nail-biting. 

Hi Scholz, I hope Season 4 will push through.

I also watched Biohackers Season 1 , Season 2 I still have not. Definitely watching it.

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My current watch list:

- The Chair: Love Sandra Oh.. and the scruffy professor is so yum.

- Midnight Diner: The masculine chef makes me drool as much as the Japanese cuisine

- The Witcher: Perfect for fantasy fans. Bonus if you like Henry Cavil naked in a bath tub

- Lupin: Stylish, classy and engaging thriller. Once you've seen Omar Sy, you never go back...

- Bo Burnham - Inside: This comedy special wraps up the lockdown for all of us last year. Funny, insane and deeply personal. 

• 2 weeks later...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.