Male HQ

Netflix recommendations

On 12/14/2021 at 1:16 AM, Jonathandliai said:

almost done with this. honestly this NHC is damn annoying with his constant screaming and blatant promotion of Netflix but I must say that the episodes with guests such as Hyori & Hanee were pretty good.

Agree. That hairy is damn irritating. A few times of it was ok, but repeatedly was a bore, advertising for Netflix. I guess he was asked to. he is really a good swimmer. 

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 12/16/2021 at 2:09 AM, Jonathandliai said:

Parisians will tell you in the face that they HATE this yet they will secretly watch it at home and vehemently deny that they watched it. For people who haven't been able to visit Paris due to Corona, this truly is the next best thing. Looking forward to this Season 2!

Agree. It plays on the clichés of french and americans. Harmless light entertainment. Lol. 

On 1/7/2022 at 11:45 PM, sphere said:

Why are you posting all these trailers for?

the shows are not even out yet and this thread for recommendations, meaning you have to:

1. watch the show.

2. find some merit in it.

3. collect your thoughts about it.

4. post here to reccommend it.

are you ok? nobody seems to care enough to ask, so let me do it. lol

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

DC Titans
- kind of late starter here (already 3 seasons!) but good to binge watch 

- for DC fans, similar “dark mode”

- characters are interesting 

- Robin has nice hairy chest 😉

update: Season 2

- Superman’s successor (Conner) is so hot 😗

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2022 at 6:02 PM, tomcat said:

the shows are not even out yet and this thread for recommendations, meaning you have to:

1. watch the show.

I was going to say something but thank u for that. But i was thinking at least he props up the thread? Lol. 

On 3/5/2022 at 6:35 PM, Jonathandliai said:

I'm watching 39 now. maybe it's cuz I'm almost 39 but the storyline really hits home. 😢

https://www.netflix.com/sg/title/81568400

haha, welcome to the Club, I just turned 38yo, i know how u feel...😍🥰!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

watching a movie on every christmas is a must! Dont u all?

anuty.. u watch e movie liao ma? tt u recm it bcos it gd? don think so rite..

den u better read instruction lo 👇

On 1/8/2022 at 6:02 PM, tomcat said:

1. watch the show.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.