Male HQ

Sneak a Peak Waistband

Terry Teo

Anyone else finds it really hot when you see another guys underwear waistband hanging out of their shorts and pants. Super hot in my opinion 😍 Sometimes in school friends who was seen with their underwear out would kena wedgie and their undies would rip lmao. Any waistband seen is all heavenly🥰 . For me I prefer underwear with tags aka the non kids one, the ones with the brand imprinted on the entire waistband find that really hot as well. Fancy a good white waistband yea 😋 

20 minutes ago, Terry Teo said:

Anyone else finds it really hot when you see another guys underwear waistband hanging out of their shorts and pants. Super hot in my opinion 😍 Sometimes in school friends who was seen with their underwear out would kena wedgie and their undies would rip lmao. Any waistband seen is all heavenly🥰 . For me I prefer underwear with tags aka the non kids one, the ones with the brand imprinted on the entire waistband find that really hot as well. Fancy a good white waistband yea 😋 

IMG_2939_resize.thumb.JPG.3e8c53c3dfbc66930b995a7d6cb1e634.JPG

Haha reveal little is good but not to do it deliberately that is too ugly. 

Term is called sagging. And likely invented by prison inmates deliberately pull down to attract people to sex them jialat jialat ~ 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagging_(fashion)

16 minutes ago, begleitung said:

I dont share ur logic but u r entitled 2 ur view. ;)

Hehe don't get me wrong the "kids" one is definitely not just for kids im sure alot of adults wear it and it looks really good and cute too in its own way but I generally feel that the "adults" one look more mature hehe :D

Guest AhBoi
On 7/31/2020 at 5:18 PM, Terry Teo said:

Those are what I would call kids one haha

Really? I would think a lot of adults wear this, and probably teens too. I've also worn this before and it's really comfortable.

Is it because of the colour, or the design, that falls under your category of kids underwear?

Guest AhBoi
On 7/31/2020 at 9:59 PM, blulouis said:

Oh, you can see the letters "GIO". The typeface definitely looks like the Giordano one, and not Giorgio Armani, which also starts with "GIO" haha.

Haha yes it's definitely Giordano which many people wear!

Btw what is the brand of your white colour underwear in your profile pic? Looks nice and comfy, and fits you perfect!

1 hour ago, Guest AhBoi said:

Really? I would think a lot of adults wear this, and probably teens too. I've also worn this before and it's really comfortable.

Is it because of the colour, or the design, that falls under your category of kids underwear?

Okay i meant It as a general view based on what I observe, please do not take my word for it haha. I just generally feel that since all kids wear this and most adults wear the waistba d ones, then u add 1 and 1 together to get your conclusion 

8 hours ago, blulouis said:

Actually the white Crocodile is sold in many places, not just Mustafa. On the ground floor of Chinatown Complex, there are two stalls selling men's underwear. They carry lots of Crocodile and one of my favourite brands, Miko. Cos the target demographic in Chinatown is the older generation so these brands are more appealing to them. Can support those long-time, old stallholders.

Just that Mustafa has a wider range of colours for that particular design (in my profile pic). Most places sell only white, but Mustafa has a few other colours.

Yes, I have owned several authentic CK briefs and I have moved on from them...I think they're overpriced. Of course, having your CK waistband accidentally revealed under your T-shirt is being seen as more "cool" when you're attending a party or clubbing than a Crocodile lah, but comfort wise, I think it's nothing special...that's just my opinion. 

On the contrary, I find those "cheap" triangle briefs sexier than the branded ones!

True, the brand doesnt make it more sexy. Its the design and cutting. Some CK ones are nice, but there are boring ones too

I remember many years ago Niko got silky semi translucent brief. Every time I wore it I can't help but touch the smoothness on my crotch and butt. But nowadays I only saw it at Mustafa and the design is the normal brief cutting and cotton. So many nice design of underwear from various affordable brands in the past. 

On 7/31/2020 at 3:08 PM, Kimochi said:

Term is called sagging. And likely invented by prison inmates deliberately pull down to attract people to sex them jialat jialat ~ 

Kimochi how come cannot send you msg ah? wanna ask abt yr undies in profile

18 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Kimochi how come cannot send you msg ah? wanna ask abt yr undies in profile

Haha just cleared ~ :lol:

On 8/2/2020 at 1:42 PM, blulouis said:

Actually the white Crocodile is sold in many places, not just Mustafa. On the ground floor of Chinatown Complex, there are two stalls selling men's underwear. They carry lots of Crocodile and one of my favourite brands, Miko. Cos the target demographic in Chinatown is the older generation so these brands are more appealing to them. Can support those long-time, old stallholders.

Just that Mustafa has a wider range of colours for that particular design (in my profile pic). Most places sell only white, but Mustafa has a few other colours.

Yes, I have owned several authentic CK briefs and I have moved on from them...I think they're overpriced. Of course, having your CK waistband accidentally revealed under your T-shirt is being seen as more "cool" when you're attending a party or clubbing than a Crocodile lah, but comfort wise, I think it's nothing special...that's just my opinion. 

On the contrary, I find those "cheap" triangle briefs sexier than the branded ones!

Actually i wanted to visit mustafa to check out the undies but can anyone gimme a rough idea what kind of brands I can expect there. Also, do they sell like a variety of underwear, like not just briefs right 

On 7/31/2020 at 3:08 PM, Kimochi said:

When I was in djj station, so many people were showing 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttock_cleavage

Instead. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

43 minutes ago, blulouis said:

Mustafa has many brands on sale, including: Renoma, Hush Puppies, Byford, Crocodile, Miko, Niko, Arnold Palmer, Pierre Cardin, Fox, Hanes, Criss Cross, Goldlion, Hings, and some others I can't remember.

They do sell some boxer shorts and boxer briefs too. But not the sexier styles like jockstraps, thongs or G-strings.

I tot Mustafa items price have always been the same? When u say on sale u mean they got sell is it?

1 minute ago, blulouis said:

Haha yes, by "on sale", I meant that they sell those brands. But for some items, I noticed that their prices are $1 dollar cheaper than outside.

I see haha. Shop there need to be quick if u are taking out from the box to see the size. They are particular abt that. But dont take out and see u wont knw if the size or cutting is what u want. Fox brand has got v smooth material and nice colour.

4 minutes ago, blulouis said:

Yeah, there are usually one or two male sales assistants hovering around the area so yeah, I try to make it quick, like you said. But I always fold and put them back nicely. 

Yah same same. Haha. Aiya we go together 1 day then we take turns to 看水, hahahaa

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

I see haha. Shop there need to be quick if u are taking out from the box to see the size. They are particular abt that. But dont take out and see u wont knw if the size or cutting is what u want. Fox brand has got v smooth material and nice colour.

Why need to take out and see tho? I tot like the box cover will show the cutting and also indicate the size haha XD

12 hours ago, Terry Teo said:

Why need to take out and see tho? I tot like the box cover will show the cutting and also indicate the size haha XD

Show the design doesn't mean you are able to tell the exact cutting and size. Just like the same boxer brief design from 2 diff brands will have diff length and breadth. The difference in breadth will make a different on how it look on you. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.