Male HQ

Sneak a Peak Waistband

Terry Teo

1 hour ago, Nighthazard said:

Not sure, do you want to let me try it on you? ;)

I meant.. give a wedgie and then pull your remove your underwear then put it over your head then edge you. Hahaha

I must say it sounds interesting. Have you tried it on anyone before and if you have how was it?

• 2 weeks later...

Just had another nice sighting when I headed to the nearby gym. A well built dude probably around 175 tanned skin and all was doing pull ups. This other Chinese guy I assume his friend, headed up to him and yanked his pants down revealing his underwear. Small little fun surprise like this packed everyday makes my day hehe

On 9/4/2020 at 5:11 PM, Terry Teo said:

Just had another nice sighting when I headed to the nearby gym. A well built dude probably around 175 tanned skin and all was doing pull ups. This other Chinese guy I assume his friend, headed up to him and yanked his pants down revealing his underwear. Small little fun surprise like this packed everyday makes my day hehe

so homoerotic

saw a guy in tightt renoma undies at the pool changing room 2day.  he wore the same undies underr his swimming trunks and afterr swimming. hott butt

On 8/2/2020 at 1:42 PM, blulouis said:

On the contrary, I find those "cheap" triangle briefs sexier than the branded ones!

Yup... u r right.  My undies r all e cheap cotton triangular cut n all r in white color. 

Guest Easily stained
On 9/13/2020 at 11:20 AM, Guest Guest said:

Yup... u r right.  My undies r all e cheap cotton triangular cut n all r in white color. 

I don’t like white undies. Easily stained. How do you avoid your white undies get stained? 

On 9/20/2020 at 1:19 PM, Guest Guest said:

Mustafa center a lot. There's few unknown brand, box of 5pcs abt $15.

I was there about a week back, but didn't see any 5 pcs box of brandless white briefs.

There is Crocodile brand, but that's 3 in a box 😆

53 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Used to wear oversea. In Singapore, the weather is just too warm for boxer shorts except for sleeping. 

It covers 2 much, dont u thinkk?  2 much material. 

i recently bought a boxershort from a famous japanese brandd with has cooling functions or highly breathable. Whilee it was comfortable, as i ran aroundd, it does give me wedgie, unlike briefs. 

I do find it hot when I see someone's underwear showing especially when they have their shirt tucked into their underwear with their undies showing. I tuck my shirts including my dress shirts into my underwear and I always have my underwear showing as much as I can let them show so people can see the brand of my underwear and it is such a huge sexual turn on every time my underwear is showing and it truly is a huge thrill when my underwear starts rising (and continues to rise) above my pants!! Love tucking my shirts into my underwear and I love it when my undies are showing!!! Happy shirt tucking into underwear!!!

Edited by 79Michael

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Used to wear oversea. In Singapore, the weather is just too warm for boxer shorts except for sleeping. 

Some guys even wear it out to the neighborhood to buy things, do groceries. 🤣

Boxers are split into two types yall. Boxer shorts is the loose loose one more commonly seen in older uncles at home uk those short loose pants. Boxer briefs are rectangular briefs basically, it has a slim fit and fits nicely on u . Most men prefer to wear boxer briefs since it offers support plus it looks the most aesthically pleasing .

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.