Male HQ

Sneak a Peak Waistband

Terry Teo

Guest Try and see
On 7/8/2021 at 6:56 PM, begleitung said:

What do u guys think of undies seen not from the waist but from the side of a short pants?  It’s possibly a compression pants, but possibly undies too.  The length is about the same as the outer shorts but can be seen „protruding“ out from the side, lol. 

That's how I used to peek at my male classmates and male PE teachers' underwear colour during PE lessons when I was in sec sch and JC  😈

Usually when they were seated on the ground or on a bench

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello just wanted to share a sighting today. Was gymming today at around 1am and there were very few people actually present at the gym. The only people there were a group of pretty hunky and good looking dudes numbering 5 of them. They seemed to be friends and acquainted with one another. Walking in I realised they were all shirtless and God damn their bodies were beautiful. Anws while working out, I can't help but notice all their waistbands sticking out of their pants. One of the dudes was wearing the classic kids briefs without any waistband. One of them was wearing a ck waistband and another one of them was likely wearing a Uniqlo briefs. It was quite a sight to behold, especially when they do exercises such as pull ups or deadlift can see their waistband showing. Hehe 

• 2 months later...
Guest Hotundiesband

Just saw a hot fit hunk’s pink ck waistband while sitting at a bar… am guessing… briefs… hehe…

any recent incidental undies sighting to share?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest
1 minute ago, yhtang said:

I recently saw the waistband of a man's underwear.  I have not seen underwear with this type of print before.

Untitled-1.jpg

AussieBum has lots cartoon print undie. Anyway, seems like he is wearing loose boxer shorts.

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I recently saw the waistband of a man's underwear.  I have not seen underwear with this type of print before.

Untitled-1.jpg

looks like hello kitty sia

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

AussieBum has lots cartoon print undie. Anyway, seems like he is wearing loose boxer shorts.

Haha is it common for men to wear boxer shorts outside of home? Generally I understand that older men like to wear boxer shorts at home but outdoors does it feel very baggy under shorts or jeans? 

6 hours ago, Terry Teo said:

Haha is it common for men to wear boxer shorts outside of home? Generally I understand that older men like to wear boxer shorts at home but outdoors does it feel very baggy under shorts or jeans? 

The choice of underwear is very personal.  From you question, I gather you wear briefs. 

Briefs lost out in popularity to boxer shorts and boxer briefs in the late 1990's, I think.  I personally is a briefs guy, for exactly the reasons you mentioned.  I do not like boxers because they do not give my balls support, and they bunch up in my trousers.  I absolutely do not like sweaty balls sticking to my thighs.  

The type of briefs I prefer are the low rise ones, which means I seldom, if ever, accidentally show my briefs' waistband. 

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Terry Teo said:

Older men??? But lots of guys wearing in my uni hostel.

And is really common to see men wearing it around the neighbourhood (hawker, coffeeshop, supermarket, etc)

On 6/9/2023 at 1:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

Older men??? But lots of guys wearing in my uni hostel.

And is really common to see men wearing it around the neighbourhood (hawker, coffeeshop, supermarket, etc)

oh my, by MY definition, older guys would generally be guys in the 30s and above. But i see,i didnt know that there were many guys wearing boxer shorts at a younger age haha. in my hostel, i think most guys wear boxer briefs or briefs. and if i recall during ns, most guys wear briefs and a select few wear boxers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Try and see
On 11/25/2021 at 8:54 AM, Terry Teo said:

Totally forgot about this thread but here's a recent catch ! Tell me what you guys think ! 😁

IMG_20211125_085322_138.jpg

The guy in jeans sitting behind is you?

Guest Try and see

The best is when there is a very muscular or beefy ah beng at a cafe or hawker centre leaning forward while drinking or talking.

I always try to see their underwear waistband 😈

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 6:01 PM, golf said:

anybody ever seen panties waistbands sneaking out? 🤔🤔😋

back in primary school i had this male teacher in his early 30s who somehow or another had his undies waistband sticking out from his pants almost every day and i had the luck to be taught by him from p3-p6. he had patterns in choosing his undies like tuesday lime green undies wednesday renoma undies....what i loved the most was friday where he would wear panties...he was my gay awakening haha...will share more about the sightings if u all want😝

Guest hottt
2 hours ago, ilbl said:

back in primary school i had this male teacher in his early 30s who somehow or another had his undies waistband sticking out from his pants almost every day and i had the luck to be taught by him from p3-p6. he had patterns in choosing his undies like tuesday lime green undies wednesday renoma undies....what i loved the most was friday where he would wear panties...he was my gay awakening haha...will share more about the sightings if u all want😝

omg that sounds so kinky..did anyone tell him about his exposures?

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.