Male HQ

House Cleaning Service

Hello guys! Need assistance or someone to clean your house? No worries, I can provide a cleaning service for your house!

What I offer:

- General Cleaning

- Chemical Cleaning (For toilets and kitchen, remove those bad bad stains!)

- Spring Cleaning

Price starting from $15/Hr, feel free to ask about my service through DM or Line!

Line ID: sggaycleaner

Thank you and cheers!

On 8/2/2020 at 2:12 PM, cleanclean said:

Hello guys! Need assistance or someone to clean your house? No worries, I can provide a cleaning service for your house!

What I offer:

- General Cleaning

- Spring Cleaning

Price starting from $15/Hr, feel free to ask about my service through DM or Line!

Thank you and cheers!

bump bump

Services that I do:

• General cleaning (hourly pay), this one I'll clean your house hourly. I'll do any kind of cleaning that you need.

• Chemical cleaning (for stubborn stains, scums), usually this is for toilet and kitchen

Price:

General cleaning: $15/hr (Minimum 2 hours)

Chemical cleaning: $40 per room (let say if u wanna me to do 2 toilets then i'll charge $80)

Promo: If you have 3 rooms (3 toilets or 2 toilets + 1 kitchen), I'll charge $100 (U.P $120)

Do Take Note:

For the equipments, I'll provide cloth, chemicals and scrub pad only (so in case u need me to mop, broom, vacuum, etc pls provide those equipments)

Any question please feel free to message me! Thank you 😊

On 8/2/2020 at 2:12 PM, cleanclean said:

What I offer:

- General Cleaning

- Spring Cleaning

Thank you and cheers!

bump

On 8/5/2020 at 2:00 PM, cleanclean said:

Services that I do:

• General cleaning (hourly pay), this one I'll clean your house hourly. I'll do any kind of cleaning that you need.

• Chemical cleaning (for stubborn stains, scums), usually this is for toilet and kitchen

Price:

Chemical cleaning: $40 per room (let say if u wanna me to do 2 toilets then i'll charge $80)

Promo: If you have 3 rooms (3 toilets or 2 toilets + 1 kitchen), I'll charge $100 (U.P $120)

Do Take Note:

For the equipments, I'll provide cloth, chemicals and scrub pad only (so in case u need me to mop, broom, vacuum, etc pls provide those equipments)

Anyone need cleaner can PM me or Line me!

Thanks!

Services that I do:

Price:

Do Take Note:

bump

Services that I do:

Price:

Do Take Note:

bump

Services that I do:

Price:

Do Take Note:

bump

Services that I do:

Price:

Do Take Note:

bump

• 2 weeks later...

Services that I do:

Price:

Do Take Note:

bump

• 3 weeks later...

Services that I do:

Price:

Do Take Note:

bump!

• 3 weeks later...

Services that I do:

Price:

Do Take Note:

Bump bump!

bump bump

Services that I do:

Price:

Do Take Note:

Services that I do:

Price:

Do Take Note:

buuummmppppp~

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...