Male HQ

Scam Alerts : Grindr + Love + Massage + Job + Online + Loan + Gov Call Scam (compiled)

Guest Tom

12 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

To cut the story short, as long it's prc. Just treat it as a game and dont take anything serious. Oh, and although its a game, do not pay a single cent for such game. Even if the handsome pic is real, ok you are so turn on u rreeaallly believe it's the person, so what? you are not gonna get him to bed, cos sex isnt in his mind. And no, he is nvr gonna meet you. The intend is "love", then money topic comes in. Horny and desperate isnt too bad, dont end up horny, desperate at the same time pathetic. 

Im not sure if im thinking too much. I keep worrying they will find my address using my phone number.

They just whatsapp me using a HK number saying they are from the hotel finance and asked me to give them the snap shot of the receipt that i paid and refund me money. I blocked them n didnt reply.

@normalme hi, I had almost the same experience as u. To cut the story short, they also use the same masseur tactic. Except when they asked me to go to the nearest POSB to do the transaction, I actually do not have a POSB/DBS account. Hahaha. Then the guy asked me to go and buy Google Pay card from Cheers. I went and when I was at the cashier. The auntie asked me if I am buying for my own use. I told her is a gift for friend. That’s when it dawned on me that it is all a scam. Immediately I replied the guy that I will give it a miss. Same thing like u. He threatened me that he belongs to some secret society in SG and that he can track me down via my mobile number. I replied him to go ahead. He replied asking my family and me to be “careful”. I replied him Thanks for his concern. Then I blocked his number. Until to-date. Nothing happen. 

Well. Better than body and face both cannot make it right?? And frankly. It is not difficult to get a good body pic. Just play with the lighting, angle a little and u get amazingly fitter body. 

12 minutes ago, tyan said:

@normalme hi, I had almost the same experience as u. To cut the story short, they also use the same masseur tactic. Except when they asked me to go to the nearest POSB to do the transaction, I actually do not have a POSB/DBS account. Hahaha. Then the guy asked me to go and buy Google Pay card from Cheers. I went and when I was at the cashier. The auntie asked me if I am buying for my own use. I told her is a gift for friend. That’s when it dawned on me that it is all a scam. Immediately I replied the guy that I will give it a miss. Same thing like u. He threatened me that he belongs to some secret society in SG and that he can track me down via my mobile number. I replied him to go ahead. He replied asking my family and me to be “careful”. I replied him Thanks for his concern. Then I blocked his number. Until to-date. Nothing happen. 

Thank you so much for the info! Appreciate it!!

Guest China dudes
1 hour ago, Guest BLURRED EASTIE said:

How long does it take before they stopped texting you? 

It's been a day and they have stopped sending me any messages.

Don't panic bro, the reason why they are still harassing you is because you actually fell for their scams and that's why they are hoping you will fall for it again.

It's your hard-earned money so stop thinking they got a hold on you when they obviously can't do anything to you if you don't respond to their messages.

Anyway since you have already reported to the police, just let them handle the case and for now, just block that number 😆

Why didn't u call the police instantly when they demanded the money at first time?

I bet the had run away very fast.

This thing the PRC guys did in China years back when gay still illegal.

Many foreigner fall trap.

Then I dun understand why u scare when they only got ur hp no. How can know ur address from hp no?

Never pay. Just turn around and threat with police against them. As I understan the guy never massage u, and if, he in wrong not u. If PRc guy even illegal work under visit pass...

Guest recycled

some cooked up, recooked, recycled story???

This one post some month ago before!

On 5/27/2020 at 8:31 PM, Eastie_boy25 said:

Watch out for these scammers. Plenty of them in all dating platforms. Don't be surprised that they are also targeting the straight community. Go to scam.sg and you will see how they act. Instead of using "pretty girls", they used "handsome hunks." for gay app. 

I saw in another post that one of a members here actually got almost got scammed. I just got it just before circuit breaker. A "handsome" Taiwanese masseur pm-ed me for $100 massage service. He is just unfortunate that I'm preparing for Circuit Breaker and I have the whole world of time to troll him. I thought it was a good deal (handsome hunk model type) until, I tried to google scam in Singapore and found out scam.sg. before meeting him. I thought to myself, if he is real, I will drive to the said location immediately. If he is a scammer, he deserve to be trolled by me.

So I told the "handsome hunk" that I've "reached" the said location. He told me to take picture of my surrounding and asked for my contact so that his "friends" will call me to ensure that I am not an undercover police etc and that I will not run away after the massage. I sent him a photo of googlestreet :D Well, I gave my contact number and soon someone called me up. Instructed me to pay for the service first using Alipay since I am a first timer and bla bla bla ( exactly like what Scam.sg mentioned). My cheeky mood came in and I told him sorry, my mandarin is not good and I don't know how to use AXS machine as well(i can hear his frustration coming in already.) , may I know is there another method to deal? These scammers know their geography damn well. He told me that there is a 7-11 nearby to buy Itunes card $100 equivalent. I told him to wait and i went to the toilet pee and wash my face and came back and told the scammer the cards are all sold out. He asked for googleplaycard. I then told him, I'm completely turned off by all these hassle. I dont want the massage anymore. That scammers then started raging and cursing and threatening me and it worsen when I told him to go ahead and come and kill me, slaughter me, find my family etc. He realized that all his threats are not working on me and he decided to just ignore me and hang the phone when I asked him what other threats does he have for me. After the "handsome hunk" friend hanged, the "handsome hunk" called me using LINE to tell me to please help him, his friend is angry and gonna beat him and me up and worse case, come and kill me and my family and I am 100% they are the same guy. I exposed him on the spot and he kept saying he is not his friend. You know super obvious he tried to pinch his nose and talk at the same time type of voice? 

Many scams these days including those PRC, Hongkong Taiwanese guys claims to love you a lot, cant wait for Covid to end to meet you, wants to top you if you are bottom and wants to be your bottom if you are top, wants to help you earn $10000usd a day so that you can be free from financial burden in the future and lead a fairy tale life with them. They will sweet talk with you and suddenly ask you if you want to earn extra cash for a better future, wants to join his ventures, and the list goes on. Guys, we all receive at least 10 years of education in Singapore, DONT let these trash troll and scam us. USE your brain!!!!! 

On 8/3/2020 at 10:53 PM, Guest Blurred Eastie said:

I might be called stupid by members here, and I agree. I am stupid. Today afternoon I was on the app and saw this very cute guy claiming himself as Masseur offering massage service $100 for 2 hours and $300 for overnight. I agreed with him with the $100 massage service, he then asked me to go to People's Park Centre. Upon arrival, he ask me to take picture of the surrounding, I did, then he asked for my phone number, so i gave and there is a person A telling me that I need to pay $1,800 (via AXS Alipay RMB 1000 x 3 receipt). If i dont pay, they threatened me that they will find where i stay and harras me and my family. Asked me to call the police for 24 hour protection. 

Stupid me, I made the payment RMB1000 x 3 receipt (S$1,800 plus) and then promised that they wont disturb me, then another guy Person B called saying that I need to make another 2 more purchase (Ali Pay) with the same amount. $1,200 total. Stupid me again, I paid. 

After which, person C called said i need to pay another $1,200 that the masseur will come pick me to the hotel and complete the transaction process and that they will refund me all my money in full. So then i realise i am being scammed and reported police. I am not sure if i can still get back the money but I am so lost earlier when it happens. 

Purpose of my writing here is not to gain sympathy but I hope more people will read and beware of all these scammers around. They can be asking you to buy other credits or anything.

How do they know where you live?How are they going to harass you and your family?

The thing here is If you don't pay them, they also lan lan and can't do anything. Out of fear, you pay. So your fear of being exposed or being beaten made you pay them.

I think you need to learn from the above lesson and not succumb to such empty threats. They are not even present next to you and threatening you with physical harm just over the phone you also pay them.

The next thing here is; you need to grow some balls and be less timid.

Hope you take the above as a lesson learned and will be better at handling people in the future.

7 hours ago, tyan said:

The exact same thing happened to my straight friend. They are using the same way to scam straight guys too. But believe me, they ain't got nothing on anybody with just a phone number. So just ignore it and nothing will happen. Its just a scare tactic. 

1 hour ago, caindukker said:

The exact same thing happened to my straight friend. They are using the same way to scam straight guys too. But believe me, they ain't got nothing on anybody with just a phone number. So just ignore it and nothing will happen. Its just a scare tactic. 

Thank you .. :) i will just ignore them. Learnt my lesson.

To whoever still worried about your god damn hp number exposing your address, I can 200% guarantee your safety la. What the hell. What era already still got people believe that your hp number will expose your residential address. Anyway, If your service provider leaks your data out to unauthorised person, you can sue them for $$ ok. Pls don’t give your $$ to PRC anymore la. I rather u give the $$ to me la.. 🤦‍♂️I really feel the pain for those already scammed especially after Ive mention my experience although I trolled them back. And unfortunately for u, there is NO WAY the police can get your money back for you. 

On 8/4/2020 at 12:36 AM, normalme said:

Sure, this afternoon i was browsing Grindr and there is this China Boy came to say Hi and identified himself as masseur and his charges was $100 for 2 hours, so without any guards, I agreed to engage his service, then he ask me to go to this Peoples' Park Centre and he will come down to pick me. However, when i was there, he asked me to take a photo of the surrounding, and then asked me to go down to B1 at POSB ATM so it is easier for him to meet me. I went down, he asked for my number and Person A called, that they don't accept cash, wanted me to make $100 payment first at the AXS by buying the Alipay credits. I did. Then Person A said i need to make another RMB1000 x 3 in order to proof that i am not an undercover, at first i hesitated, but then they started to threatened my saying they are from 369 gang and they can locate where i am staying using my number and say they will go to my family and create trouble for me for the next 6 months if i don't pay. 

I do not know why, probably i am confused and then fall into their trap. I made the RMB1000 x3 payment and told them please don't disturb me and also don't ask for more money. However, Person B (new person) called then asked me to pay RMB 1000 x 2 to serve as a security deposit that I will not hurt the masseur during the massage and also assure that all the RMB 1000 x 5 i paid will be refunded to me in cash. So again, being stupid. I paid and I really feel so drained by all their harassments. 

Then Person C claiming he is the in charge waiting from MBS, that I need to make another RMB1000 x 2 for the hotel. He said the masseur will come and meet me and book a car to bring me to MBS so that I can make sure that i send the boy safely to MBS. So then i started to realise that this is all scam. Then i quickly call the police and went to nearest police station to make a report of this incident. 

When i was at the police station, they still calls n text me on LINE. All these while they call me from an unknown number, and I only text the masseur via LINE. The police officer asked me to ignore and do not send them money anymore because this is not the first time they hearing this and they also  had a lot reports from the innocent who falls into this scam, straights included with sex scam (same pattern! but different sex).

Although I have made a police report, I am still worried they will really come and locate my house via my number. I called my friend for help, he has a friend who is a IO and confirmed to me that there is really not easy to locate address by mobile number. So far they did not receive any complaint that address is being exposed by just searching the mobile. High chance that the "unknown" number they calling from is a designated VPN number from where they are.

In total i lost S$3,200 due to this scam i fall into. I really cant forgive myself for being stupid and fall into this scam and not being smart enough to react fast. I sincerely hope more people will read my story and avoid being scammed. Just remember, don't give your number or any personal details to them even if they asked for it. Maybe now they cannot search for our details but the technology is evolving we might not know what is next. They also evolved in ways to scam people. Please spread this news to everybody. It is because some of us are closeted and not open to the society and public that is why it is a chance for the scammers to make use of this to scam or potentially to harass us when we least expected.

We all must protect each other and share our story here to avoid being scammed. Please stay vigilant.

If you paid in total RMB ¥10,000 which is equivalent estimate of $1,970 not $3,200

Guest Peterpan
On 8/4/2020 at 12:36 AM, normalme said:

Sure, this afternoon i was browsing Grindr and there is this China Boy came to say Hi and identified himself as masseur and his charges was $100 for 2 hours, so without any guards, I agreed to engage his service, then he ask me to go to this Peoples' Park Centre and he will come down to pick me. However, when i was there, he asked me to take a photo of the surrounding, and then asked me to go down to B1 at POSB ATM so it is easier for him to meet me. I went down, he asked for my number and Person A called, that they don't accept cash, wanted me to make $100 payment first at the AXS by buying the Alipay credits. I did. Then Person A said i need to make another RMB1000 x 3 in order to proof that i am not an undercover, at first i hesitated, but then they started to threatened my saying they are from 369 gang and they can locate where i am staying using my number and say they will go to my family and create trouble for me for the next 6 months if i don't pay. 

I do not know why, probably i am confused and then fall into their trap. I made the RMB1000 x3 payment and told them please don't disturb me and also don't ask for more money. However, Person B (new person) called then asked me to pay RMB 1000 x 2 to serve as a security deposit that I will not hurt the masseur during the massage and also assure that all the RMB 1000 x 5 i paid will be refunded to me in cash. So again, being stupid. I paid and I really feel so drained by all their harassments. 

Then Person C claiming he is the in charge waiting from MBS, that I need to make another RMB1000 x 2 for the hotel. He said the masseur will come and meet me and book a car to bring me to MBS so that I can make sure that i send the boy safely to MBS. So then i started to realise that this is all scam. Then i quickly call the police and went to nearest police station to make a report of this incident. 

When i was at the police station, they still calls n text me on LINE. All these while they call me from an unknown number, and I only text the masseur via LINE. The police officer asked me to ignore and do not send them money anymore because this is not the first time they hearing this and they also  had a lot reports from the innocent who falls into this scam, straights included with sex scam (same pattern! but different sex).

Although I have made a police report, I am still worried they will really come and locate my house via my number. I called my friend for help, he has a friend who is a IO and confirmed to me that there is really not easy to locate address by mobile number. So far they did not receive any complaint that address is being exposed by just searching the mobile. High chance that the "unknown" number they calling from is a designated VPN number from where they are.

In total i lost S$3,200 due to this scam i fall into. I really cant forgive myself for being stupid and fall into this scam and not being smart enough to react fast. I sincerely hope more people will read my story and avoid being scammed. Just remember, don't give your number or any personal details to them even if they asked for it. Maybe now they cannot search for our details but the technology is evolving we might not know what is next. They also evolved in ways to scam people. Please spread this news to everybody. It is because some of us are closeted and not open to the society and public that is why it is a chance for the scammers to make use of this to scam or potentially to harass us when we least expected.

We all must protect each other and share our story here to avoid being scammed. Please stay vigilant.

The level of stupidity is amazing 😅🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Eastie_boy25 said:

To whoever still worried about your god damn hp number exposing your address, I can 200% guarantee your safety la. What the hell. What era already still got people believe that your hp number will expose your residential address. Anyway, If your service provider leaks your data out to unauthorised person, you can sue them for $$ ok. Pls don’t give your $$ to PRC anymore la. I rather u give the $$ to me la.. 🤦‍♂️I really feel the pain for those already scammed especially after Ive mention my experience although I trolled them back. And unfortunately for u, there is NO WAY the police can get your money back for you. 

Actually after this incident, I am quite wary to give out my mobile number. Usually I asked to exchange Line ID or WeChat ID. If they dun have, then too bad. Even PayNow, I give people the QR code to pay me instead of my mobile number. 

It is true that they will not be able track the residential address using the mobile number. But what they really can do is to put ur mobile number if various sex advertisement. Then people starts messaging and calling u. Or loan shark? I mean there are really a lot of ways which they can sabo u if they really want to. So the best way is to avoid giving out ur mobile number. 

Sounds like these asshole are from China, they use threat to frighten you, so don't fall for it. They very cunning nowadays! 

They can disguise as anyone from bank services, police officers, DHL, etc etc....Once I hear chinese speaking voice I 'll just fuck them off!!!!

It's all scare tactics! Remember don't anyhow give your phone number to strangers or take part on those what ever fuck survey esp to win some prices!

Chinese cheat chinese, that's unforgivable!!!!

Edited by gstringuy26

43 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Sounds like these asshole are from China, they use threat to frighten you, so don't fall for it. They very cunning nowadays! 

When I was overseas for school, I hanged with some East Asian students, namely Koreans and Chinese.

Despite their cultural/historical difference, surprisingly they both clicked with their shared thoughts on scamming. 

Of course, scamming is bad and immoral, it is against the law, mother never teach etc etc etc

But they also both aggressively underlined the sentiment that it is not the scammer's fault if the victim is so easy to cheat.

HAHAHAHA, that comment opened my eyes. And also some other international students that was in the same conversation!

Needless to say, Japanese students never hanged with Koreans and Chinas.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

@tomcat I think this world has come to a stage where the right and the wrong are being normalized. The moral principle of a human being is being compromised.

i mean at 1 glance on the comment that “it is not the scammer if victim is so easy to cheat”. One might think it makes senses. But hang on, something is not right about if u think about it or if one’s moral principle is still intact. Does it means scamming is not wrong? Does it mean victim is easy to cheat, one can scam? 

I’m not here to preach religion. But based on human philosophy, the very thought of scam is wrong in the 1st place regardless victim is easy to cheat or not. This is why it is important to have a very strong religion with profound philosophy which will guide u. 

7 minutes ago, tyan said:

@tomcat I think this world has come to a stage where the right and the wrong are being normalized. The moral principle of a human being is being compromised.

i mean at 1 glance on the comment that “it is not the scammer if victim is so easy to cheat”. One might think it makes senses. But hang on, something is not right about if u think about it or if one’s moral principle is still intact. Does it means scamming is not wrong? Does it mean victim is easy to cheat, one can scam? 

I’m not here to preach religion. But based on human philosophy, the very thought of scam is wrong in the 1st place regardless victim is easy to cheat or not. This is why it is important to have a very strong religion with profound philosophy which will guide u. 

While I agree with the core of what you said, I also don't think it is realistic to have everyone on the planet to follow the same moral code. 

And as seen from history, our morals and how they are expressed can change and erode over time. 

A few centuries ago, it is not a problem to go up to a person who is pissing you off and simply decapitate them.

Decapitation as a symbolic gesture of ending and effectively reducing another human being to a token and object - a head.

It was actually still in practice as late as WWII where Japanese soldiers would behead and display severed heads to teach about morals (and consequences).

In rural Laos and Thailand, people still do this - of course subjected to today's morals, they are usually done by hired gangs and killers.

Hence morals themselves are just a fluid shifting construct - not ironclad or steadfast.

Definitely not universal across all cultures and foreseeable futures.

While it is utopian to want everyone to be good saintly human beings, understanding psychology can be more helpful.

So yeah, I'm just sharing what I heard because it reveals a major element why scamming is such a prevalent culture in China.

Scamming is wrong obviously, but as long as there is an opportunity to scam, I don't see a reason why scammers won't take it.

It's just the truth.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Would like to share that there have been scammers on grindr who offer to provide “services” and when you reach the meeting point, they will make you purchase and purchase Alipay top up cards. They will use threat, black societies to force you to keep purchasing. 

if you do encounter, call the police.

Grindr profile is 子健 and appears at Hougang. Do help to report profile!

Edited by Seol

• G_M changed the title to Scam Alerts on Grindr + Don't Fall into Massage Scam. I fall into this scam.
  • G_M changed the title to Scam Alerts on Grindr + Don't Fall into Massage Scam. I fall into this scam (compiled)

One fine Monday Afternoon...

What a blue Monday.... I was walking towards the Boon Lay MRT station when this Old Lady came to me to ask me for money. She wanna buy lunch for her grandson but she have no money in her pockets. Oh well, took my wallet and I realised I only have a Green Note and a Blue Note. Of course, I was thinking of giving her Mr Green but she kinda peeped into my wallet and I got shocked, and gave her the Green Note and kept my wallet, afraid that she will take my wallet and run.

What was annoying was that this lady took my money, and went off without saying a THANK YOU! =_= I am soooooo angryyy!!! Forget it, since I am rushing back home from School. At the corner of my eyes, after walking for a distance, I saw the Old Lady asking money from other passer-bys. One of the younger generations of the Aunties Clan gave her a Red Note I think....?! Thus, I stalked her and saw her walking out of 7-eleven store at Boon Lay MRT station with a packet of Cigarettes! WTH!!!!! 

Super annoyed! Please be careful when you experience this Horrible Ah Ma who uses her grandson to obtain money to buy Cigarettes for her consumption! 

In conclusion, my ah green was gone for nothing... luckily, I did not give my Mr Blue! Or else, I would have died with a Heart Attack! lols!

On 8/5/2020 at 4:34 PM, tomcat said:

While I agree with the core of what you said, I also don't think it is realistic to have everyone on the planet to follow the same moral code. 

And as seen from history, our morals and how they are expressed can change and erode over time. 

A few centuries ago, it is not a problem to go up to a person who is pissing you off and simply decapitate them.

Decapitation as a symbolic gesture of ending and effectively reducing another human being to a token and object - a head.

It was actually still in practice as late as WWII where Japanese soldiers would behead and display severed heads to teach about morals (and consequences).

In rural Laos and Thailand, people still do this - of course subjected to today's morals, they are usually done by hired gangs and killers.

Hence morals themselves are just a fluid shifting construct - not ironclad or steadfast.

Definitely not universal across all cultures and foreseeable futures.

While it is utopian to want everyone to be good saintly human beings, understanding psychology can be more helpful.

So yeah, I'm just sharing what I heard because it reveals a major element why scamming is such a prevalent culture in China.

Scamming is wrong obviously, but as long as there is an opportunity to scam, I don't see a reason why scammers won't take it.

It's just the truth.

Building on top of that, it is hence not wrong to be suspicious of anyone(not consider a "friend" yet) who display friendliness out of nowhere (in a way not logical to most) and its also not wrong to think of yourself first and dont be too generous and kind to ppl who u r not familair with. A logical mindset is never wrong. There are no lack of 烂好人 in this world. (Of cos there are a lot more conman for sure) It is only right to think of yrself first. 

Edited by Leanmeat

On 8/10/2020 at 11:05 AM, bigdanbeam said:

Getting too many of these scammers out there. Extremely  annoying. One morning can have 2 or 3 people messaging  you

If they call me, and are male with nice voice, just entertain and talk nonsense with them, haha.

You can literally sexually proposition them, and they can't do anything about it.

I've spoken to some interesting fellas who also bored and horny on their scamming jobs, hahaha!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• 1 month later...

Here in the US we get many fake calls and "robocalls".   When this happens I see on my answering machine caller ID  some interesting names and phone numbers, which are fake.  After my machine answers the caller hangs up.

I don't understand why the telephone service providers are not ordered to prevent a caller from entering a fake ID and number.  This should not be technically difficult. 

Just press to block and/or report as spam and move on with your life.. no need to get work up and waste that precious minutes of your life. You will never defeat them. They will think up new ways to get to your phone. Some are random dialers so it not like someone gave your numbers and even if it was they bought your number from one, they will keep coming. Block and report so far has reduced that for me. And I do that with those pesky CHINA calls too.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

12 hours ago, Guest Jk2002 said:

Any one getting calls from DBS through viber ot whatsapp?

is your question asking are they legit?

of course they are NOT !

why would a bank like DBS call you through viber or whatsapp ????

Thank you for starting this thread. 

To share what I’ve encountered:

International Networks is the name given by the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) to country calling codes +882 and +883, and serves as a catch-all for telephone services not dedicated to a single country. Satellite telephone carriers, especially those with worldwide service, are allocated within the Global Mobile Satellite System(GMSS), country code +881, with the exception of non-terrestrial Inmarsat, country code 870.

As in the other such shared country codes, carriers are allocated number space within this code space plus their identification code (two-digit number in 882 code space, three or four digit number in 883 code space). The phone number for a subscriber of such a service will start with +882/+883 followed by the carrier code.

The cost to call such a number can be high; for example in the British Telecom price list rates for various 882 and 883 numbers ranged from £0.60 to £4.50 per minute.

£4.50 is a very expensive mistake... 

Also, if you’re not expecting an overseas call, don’t pick it up. And since we have WhatsApp and the rest of the APPS, why even waste money on international calls? I’ve instructed all clients/ associates to only use those APPS to contact me. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

4 hours ago, fuzzy said:

Some calls have local numbers with +65 in front. Those are also scam calls. Local calls normally just the numbers. Had a few of these numbers on my phone but I just let it ring. My phone is on vibrating mode all the time.

same. I also consider it bad manners to call when a message will do. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

4 hours ago, fuzzy said:

Some calls have local numbers with +65 in front. Those are also scam calls. Local calls normally just the numbers. Had a few of these numbers on my phone but I just let it ring. My phone is on vibrating mode all the time.

You should cut off the call immediately instead of letting it ring. Then add the number to spam and report.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Besides the cellphone which I never answer but check its caller ID,  I have two land-line phones with their caller ID and answering machines.  I am thinking of getting some more.  The reason is that most of the calls I get are phony  (hey... "phony" matches with "phone"...) or undesirable,  and with the anti-spam service I have, detected false calls ring only once,  but I am still disturbed and if there is a second ring I may jump from my activity at the time to go to the phones and see who is calling.  With more phones around the house I have to move less. I could also ignore calls and let the machine answer, then if it was a legitimate call I call back,  but I find this less polite. 

For international calls I have been using Skype for decades.  It is very inexpensive and it has acceptable quality of connections. And I don't need to enter so many numbers.

On 10/11/2020 at 12:19 AM, single42 said:

hand the numbers to the cops. that's it. 

How do u do it? By calling 999? Will the police treat your call as a “nuisance” call?

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest

Victims were typically approached by scammers claiming to be from China or Hong Kong on social media platforms such as WeChat or LinkedIn. These scammers would then patiently work their way to gain the victims’ trust by texting them frequently on the pretext of friendship or networking purposes. Once trust had been established, the scammers would share that they possessed insider information on certain companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. They would then encourage victims to buy these shares on the promise of quick and guaranteed profits.

https://tinyurl.com/ef7dj4zw

Guest Derelict

A lot of investment stuff also. You put in a lump sum. They give you a big payout first. The investor happy like F. Later the comapny declares insolvent. There, the investors' funds all swallowed.

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone, I just want to inform everyone beware of Massage Scam if anyone asked you make the payment in advance.

I was the victim and was being scammed of $150. Initially the masseuse I contacted at Jack’d asked me to make transfer through bank transfer, which I was reluctant as I told the masseuse I will pay in cash. Then when I reach the blk, the masseuse insisted me to make payment in advance and provided me his NRIC no. to make payment which I caught off guard and made the payment. So lesson I learnt never make any payment before receive the massage else just go home.

Anyway to avoid future victim take note if you encountered this postal code and NRIC (only show last 4 characters due to PDPA):

Postal Code - 510458

NRIC - *****302G

I had called the bank though knowingly the chance of receive back the money is slim. Let’s see after 45 days later.

On 11/20/2021 at 12:56 AM, Guest Idiot said:

Hi everyone, I just want to inform everyone beware of Massage Scam if anyone asked you make the payment in advance.

I was the victim and was being scammed of $150. Initially the masseuse I contacted at Jack’d asked me to make transfer through bank transfer, which I was reluctant as I told the masseuse I will pay in cash. Then when I reach the blk, the masseuse insisted me to make payment in advance and provided me his NRIC no. to make payment which I caught off guard and made the payment. So lesson I learnt never make any payment before receive the massage else just go home.

Anyway to avoid future victim take note if you encountered this postal code and NRIC (only show last 4 characters due to PDPA):

Postal Code - 510458

NRIC - *****302G

I had called the bank though knowingly the chance of receive back the money is slim. Let’s see after 45 days later.

Huh? You have the dude's NRIC and it was a bank transfer which is easy to trace. cannot make police report and get money back? 

Sorry trying to understand what's the issue.

Guest Guest Idiot

Police can do nothing much. Unless many people reported the case then they will start look into it. Let’s see whether the person got the decency to transfer back. I already know high chance will be no. I just treat as a expensive lesson learnt and share the experience with everyone to avoid another person being con. 

On 11/20/2021 at 6:00 AM, Guest Guest Idiot said:

Police can do nothing much. Unless many people reported the case then they will start look into it. Let’s see whether the person got the decency to transfer back. I already know high chance will be no. I just treat as a expensive lesson learnt and share the experience with everyone to avoid another person being con. 

Even if it is just $150, it is still a con job. The police will have to do something about it if a police report is lodged. 

TS is right to make a request to the bank to ask for the return of the money. The next thing that the bank will do is to send a letter to the other party's bank to see if the other party will grant them the permission to refund the $150 to TS. The other party will most likely say no. 

Then TS can go lodge a police report with evidence of the transfer if he wants to. Police will ask what is the payment supposed to be for. That is when the conversation of the records can become a form of evidence, which I hope will not be incriminating TS for some purchase of sexual activity and especially not with minors. Jack'd or no Jack'd is not a problem as it is just a dating site and not illegal (yet). 

Police will then call up the other party with that NRIC and during that time, you can see if the other party will be rattled enough to return the money back to you. He might is he is a younger and more inexperienced con person. Otherwise, the other party can claim that you have already been given the service, which the police can go check the CCTV to see if you went up to the house or not. But police will most likely not go that far to do that because it is too much hassle for them (yes, they are lazy).  

It is unclear if you have received the massage. If you did receive a massage, even if he anyhow press your body a few times?

Unless you transfer money to him and he just disappeared.

Guest Guest Idiot

No. Never receive the massage. The person blocked me on Jack’d after I transferred the money to the IC no. provided via PayNow.

So remind everyone to beware the scam.

• G_M changed the title to Scam Alerts : Grindr + Love + Massage + Job + Online + Loan + Gov Call Scam (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.