Male HQ

Produce Pandas - Chinese Plus Size Boy Band Group

GachiMuchi

• 1 month later...

熊貓堂ProducePandas 第三波MV即將上市。。。

3番目のミュージックビデオがまもなくリリースされます...

Third Music Video coming out soon...

#producepandas #熊貓堂 #新登場 #鼎鼎 #Ding #卡斯 #Cass #17君 #Mr17 #崔雲峰 #Otter #七哈 #Husky #千轉  #Renascence #碎碎念 #SuiSuiNian #辣辣辣 #NaNaNa #lalala #Bali

20200909_003124.jpg

20200909_003240.jpg

20200909_003404.jpg

FB_IMG_1599582175538.jpg

20200909_003613.jpg

20200909_003724.jpg

On 8/5/2020 at 10:17 AM, fab said:

They look buff rather than fat.

They went through a grueling 18 months of pre-debut training, which included 16-hrs of dance and gym sessions like those KPOP wannabe groups. 

By the way, this chubby boy band is endorsed by JYP entertainment, the same people who managed the highly successful Wonder Girls, Miss A and 2PM from South Korea. 

Being a chubby guy myself, I don't think I would survive the grueling 16-hr trainings like they do. Anyway, best of luck to them and show that chubby guys can also be idols for the masses. 

36 minutes ago, Guest Joloo said:

I think they're actually quite cute! Very manly rather than feminine which is a plus for me.

Hence they are plus size.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, Fountain82 said:

They went through a grueling 18 months of pre-debut training, which included 16-hrs of dance and gym sessions like those KPOP wannabe groups. 

By the way, this chubby boy band is endorsed by JYP entertainment, the same people who managed the highly successful Wonder Girls, Miss A and 2PM from South Korea. 

Being a chubby guy myself, I don't think I would survive the grueling 16-hr trainings like they do. Anyway, best of luck to them and show that chubby guys can also be idols for the masses. 

No wonder the dance looks very similar to kpop girls dance esp the talking hands move. But do they need to eat a lot to maintain their size? Cause 16 hrs training may cause them to lose weight overtime and lose their special characteristic. 

On 9/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, Guest Wonder said:

No wonder the dance looks very similar to kpop girls dance esp the talking hands move. But do they need to eat a lot to maintain their size? Cause 16 hrs training may cause them to lose weight overtime and lose their special characteristic. 

It's a good thing that unlike typical KPOP Boy bands whom need to be careful of their diets, Produce Pandas members are not restricted in the type of diet and eat like one of us...

The recent Vlog tells us that they also enjoy supper meals, which is a strict no in most boy bands... 

If I were to be born later, I might consider joining music groups similar to produce pandas... 

On 9/17/2020 at 1:44 AM, Fountain82 said:

Their first public appearance, engaging fans from different walks of life...

Surprising that there is a considerable number of young female supporters for Produce Pandas. This is quite unusual as most go for KPOP boy bands... 

Full version of the first public performance of Produce Pandas... 

Not sure if the potato chips were hot enough to make all the fan girls screaming hot hot hot! 

For those that missed the action in Thailand during Songkran, here is a new song that would give you some consolation... 

Cant wait as we want to see the versatility of Produce Pandas:

1st song: 辣辣辣 (Modern CPop)

2nd song: 碎碎念 (Bali styled)

3rd song:千轉 (Classical CPop) 

Latest: 盤他 (Thai styled)

Like the panda exports overseas, we hope that songa from Produce Pandas can spread universal love in East Asia, and probably in the global stage soon... 

Gogogo!!! 

On 9/25/2020 at 7:07 AM, Guest Panda said:

What does produce panda mean?

For all whom had watched Produce101 on tvN, the audition and selection process of wannabe singers is the same. 

It started off when the agency decided to recruit a CPOP boy band consisting exclusively chubby guys.

An international audition was held last October, with many wannabes selected and gradually eliminated through rigorous rounds of singing and dancing competitions. 

The final 5 were selected based on ability, potential and diverse appeal towards the masses (some even say its focused to attract chub lovers) 

The selected guys underwent a gruelling training programme for 8 to 9 months before debuting. Most days are trainings and gym sessions taking up 16 hours.

The training process is endorsed by JYP Entertainment, the top KPOP agency which managed artistes like WonderGirls, Miss A, Twice, Rain and 2PM.

Being a chubby boy band, they do not have a strict diet regime like most typical boybands... In their past Vlogs, they can enjoy suppers and normal meals like one of us. 

Since the term Produce Pandas is used, it is not known if there would be changes in the band members along the way, similar to the concept to South Korea's AfterSchool or Japan's AKB48, where band members would "graduate" and new members would be recruited. 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  If in a next reincarnation I am a chub,  I will love the Produce Pandas videos. I will have all of them.

Meanwhile, they have my sympathy.  And after seeing them I will go and get more chocolate ice cream  :D

Help yourself with more ice cream 😋😋😋

Produce Pandas are not constrained on their diets, unlike most mainstream boy bands have to adhere to.

Anyway, with the four songs that were introduced for now, i can see they have a lot of potential in creating more unique and fusion music 

Considering that the life cycle of an artiste is very short nowadays (5 to 10 years on average), being able to debut in the entertainment scene is already a great achievement for these guys...

As a chub myself, i see hope in more chubby, yet talented musicians or artistes to debut and perform. 

Edited by Fountain82

2 hours ago, Fountain82 said:

Help yourself with more ice cream 😋😋😋

As a chub myself, i see hope in more chubby, yet talented musicians or artistes to debut and perform. 

Thank you @Fountain82  

I remember a very nice experience I had on April 14, 2016.  At that time I was visiting Bangkok for Songkran, staying at the barracks of Babylon.  This day I went to the sauna with my free pass as usual, and I noticed a large number of Chinese of large proportions.  Then I remembered that Babylon had a private "Bears and Chubs Party", and this was the day for it.  I was curious, and as a guest of the barracks they let me into the pool area where the party was in full swing.  I was so pleased by the friendliness of all the people attending,  besides finding chubs and bears usually friendly,  and these were so HAPPY and PROUD.  They offered me their beer and I sat at the edge of the pool with them,  chatting and laughing with many guys around, getting sprayed by their water throwing.  I must have been like a black sheep there, perhaps they felt sorry for this thin guy with so little cover over his muscles, ha ha.  I spent at the pool a good while, and then I went to the restaurant by the pool and kept watching the party as it unfolded.  Seldom had I seen Babylon so animated, with so much laughing, shouting, happy clowning.  Then in the afternoon there was a foam party,  great as always. :) 

I hope to repeat this experience in the future, after the pandemic is over.

Edited by Steve5380

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Thank you @Fountain82  

I remember a very nice experience I had on April 14, 2016.  At that time I was visiting Bangkok for Songkran, staying at the barracks of Babylon.  This day I went to the sauna with my free pass as usual, and I noticed a large number of Chinese of large proportions.  Then I remembered that Babylon had a private "Bears and Chubs Party", and this was the day for it.  I was curious, and as a guest of the barracks they let me into the pool area where the party was in full swing.  I was so pleased by the friendliness of all the people attending,  besides finding chubs and bears usually friendly,  and these were so HAPPY and PROUD.  They offered me their beer and I sat at the edge of the pool with them,  chatting and laughing with many guys around, getting sprayed by their water throwing.  I must have been like a black sheep there, perhaps they felt sorry for this thin guy with so little cover over his muscles, ha ha.  I spent at the pool a good while, and then I went to the restaurant by the pool and kept watching the party as it unfolded.  Seldom had I seen Babylon so animated, with so much laughing, shouting, happy clowning.  Then in the afternoon there was a foam party,  great as always. :) 

I hope to repeat this experience in the future, after the pandemic is over.

Great to hear that you had a good time at Babylon. Yeah... Agree that most chubs are friendly and welcoming. 

Hope that the pandemic ends soom and we get to travel around to meet friends overseas. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.