Male HQ

Nude Life Drawing Artist in SG

Hi, I'm a guy former art student at NAFA & LaSalle who is doing nude life drawing session. Please check my works at IG: https://www.instagram.com/auden.art/ :)

The session is done in the most discreet & confidential session at reasonable rate. Alternatively, I also accept commissions based on photos.

It’s one of the unique & artistic ways to capture yourself as compared to mere photos. Looking back many years later you’d be glad you did it! :thumb:

My session is open to all genders / races / ages (18+) / sizes with no discrimination whatsoever.

This is for people who genuinely want to get their nudes artistically sketched. I do not require your stats or photos prior to the session and will not give mine too, so please don't ask 🤪

I do not provide sexual services so I prefer not to reply to non-relevant questions :mellow:

If you are interested, the best way is to DM me through my IG as that's the one I check most often. Otherwise, you can just PM me here.

Below please find some samples of my works! Thanks a lot and am looking forward to hearing from you! 

DCE3E6EE-C832-4287-B4AF-58F9A8C2C8FB.JPG

Edited by auden

On 8/12/2020 at 4:21 PM, docfarre said:

Got Auden to draw me some time back. Very professional service and nice drawings. Definitely worth trying out.

Thank you so much for your kind review 🥰🥰🥰  I enjoyed sketching you too! 🤗🤗🤗

People likes to do nude photography, why don't you have your nudes sketched for more unique and not so mainstream records?

Selected images from this week. These are low-res images to comply with BW and copyright purposes.

For complete works, please visit:  https://www.instagram.com/auden.art/

Edited by auden

I have engaged Auden twice in 2019 and was very happy with the sessions and the results. I was amazed how he can produce these lively and detailed images in such a short time (15 minutes each if I remember correctly)

The sessions are conducted in a relaxed and friendly, yet highly professional atmosphere. One big advantage is that while things are very professional, there is no need to be shy and it is perfectly fine to do some more daring or erotic poses. I think the fourth image in the previous post gives an idea of that. 

As detailed as they are, the drawings are just only postcard sized, making them easily transportable, storeable and even a great gift (maybe for your bf?).

I can only highly recommend auden :) 

21 hours ago, bkkuser said:

I have engaged Auden twice in 2019 and was very happy with the sessions and the results. I was amazed how he can produce these lively and detailed images in such a short time (15 minutes each if I remember correctly)

The sessions are conducted in a relaxed and friendly, yet highly professional atmosphere. One big advantage is that while things are very professional, there is no need to be shy and it is perfectly fine to do some more daring or erotic poses. I think the fourth image in the previous post gives an idea of that. 

As detailed as they are, the drawings are just only postcard sized, making them easily transportable, storeable and even a great gift (maybe for your bf?).

I can only highly recommend auden :) 

Thank you so much for the great review!!! You too are a great model and you posed very well :thumb: I enjoyed sketching you too!!!

Take care and stay safe in Bangkok!!! :):wub::)

Selected images from this week. These are low-res images to comply with BW and copyright purposes.

For complete works, please visit:  https://www.instagram.com/auden.art/

If you want to contact me, the best is through Instagram DM as that is the one that I check most often :)

446AF65C-FAC6-4088-B66C-3E954F78CD48.JPG

Edited by auden

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...