Male HQ

Anal Douching - why doesn't the water clear :(

Greengay

Douching does not always work for me. Im not sexually active but I like to explore/ "dig around" a bit and douching keeps it clean.

But a lot of the times when I douche it takes freaking forever and it just doesn't clear out. Ive searched around and most articles say that you should be done within 10 mins or 6 ish douches so I'm confused. I don't think I put too much water up there and my diet is ok. 

Is there a secret schedule idk about or like I'm not meant to be a bottom pls let me know.

There are many reasons: What have you eaten? Haven’t pooped? Put too much water? You’re just dirty inside?

I remember the first time I douched for bottoming, I also did 10-20x times as I expected the water to be totally clean, until sore! As time goes by, now if I must douche for sex, I’ll make sure I poop out the meals eaten yesterday in the morning, then douche a few times so that the outer part of intestine is clean, no need to douche so much and so deep la. The more water you put, it will reach deeper, there are many folds inside of course it will wash out those stuff that’s been sticking inside. What you ate yesterday is also important, is it something hard to be digested or takes long to digest? Imagine curry, buffet etc.

if you normally eat clean or don’t eat a lot, or are a vegetarian, you should be quiet clean and easy to douche. Or try intermittent fasting, the 16-hour break can definitely give your stomach sufficient time to digest the food you eat.

lastly, if no specific reason (such as for bottoming) don’t make douching a regular habit lo. But for bottoming, it’s obligated to make sure you clean yourself first. :P

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

38 minutes ago, wkayz said:

There are many reasons: What have you eaten? Haven’t pooped? Put too much water? You’re just dirty inside?

I remember the first time I douched for bottoming, I also did 10-20x times as I expected the water to be totally clean, until sore! As time goes by, now if I must douche for sex, I’ll make sure I poop out the meals eaten yesterday in the morning, then douche a few times so that the outer part of intestine is clean, no need to douche so much and so deep la. The more water you put, it will reach deeper, there are many folds inside of course it will wash out those stuff that’s been sticking inside. What you ate yesterday is also important, is it something hard to be digested or takes long to digest? Imagine curry, buffet etc.

if you normally eat clean or don’t eat a lot, or are a vegetarian, you should be quiet clean and easy to douche. Or try intermittent fasting, the 16-hour break can definitely give your stomach sufficient time to digest the food you eat.

lastly, if no specific reason (such as for bottoming) don’t make douching a regular habit lo. But for bottoming, it’s obligated to make sure you clean yourself first. :P

I did poop a few hours b4 trying so idt thats the prob. I also don't do it randomly (only when I use my fingers / got spare veggies lying around).

Might try the intermittent fasting thing tho. Thnks for the advice :)

We’ve all been there 😉. Add more fiber to your diet, it’ll make a huge difference. I started adding psyllium husk to my diet and it does wonders. Cleaning up is easy, 2 times douching and you’re done. Makes bottoming so much more enjoyable. 

On 8/7/2020 at 10:40 AM, Greengay said:

I did poop a few hours b4 trying so idt thats the prob. I also don't do it randomly (only when I use my fingers / got spare veggies lying around).

Might try the intermittent fasting thing tho. Thnks for the advice :)

I have written much on this topic, try to search to find them if you want to get detailed.

But the long and short of it, fasting is one way but not 100%. There are other solution if you7 understand how your body works. The basic fact about food is why do doctors ask you to eat more fiber. It is the best way to keep your bowel regular and intestinal tract functioning apart from the nutritional value you get from eating veggies of course. What I mean by that is if you want to see a bulk load of shit, eat MORE VEGGIES. Fiber food cause that. Which is a good thing though eating less is also not a big problem nutritional wise. But that's for another topic. Much of the nutrients comes from other form of food too.

So more veggies, more shit. If you eat MORE MEAT, you notice you shit less or smaller amount each time. Might see yourself going to the toilet less as well. I am a KETO Diet person. On days, I eat more meats, I don't seem to go toilet to shit as long as 3 days... Enema play for those days are a dream heheh. BTW I did not go KETO DIET or eat more meat for sex and anal so don't get me wrong. I watch my health a lot due to diabetes and to keep trim fit.

Shit ! TWO paragraphs so far ... soon my usual irritating stalkers will be out to bitch complain my long-winded comments again. But you seem to need some pointers, so I click reply.

Okay, that takes care of food to help with your shitting habits ... as short as I can write it. Want to know more and not afraid of long hand reading, carry on.

For your enema to clear your ass. I have written much so search on it but suffice to say here's the 'short' bit, you need to time your water intake into your ass, to flush out your shit. If you are doing it for so long a duration and still dirty, very likely you got so use to jetting water in you, you feel no pressure building so you progressively let in more and more water. As you clear more shit you have more space for water so you may not feel any pressure building to get you to stop. PROBLEM is, you now are getting water going deeper and deeper up your ass, pass your sigmoid curve and into your colon with water. WATER will soften, irritate and cause shit higher up your colon to break apart and make it way down to your ass' rectum due to gravity and intestinal motion. When you do that, or should I say, once you trigger that, water will get higher and deeper from lower colon to your horizontal transverse colon. If you look at a human body intestinal tract diagram you will know what I mean.

All you need to do is.. TIME your water stream going inside your anus cavity. If all you want is to fuck an average size dick or toy, you do not need to jet so much water into you. You only need enough to clear your rectum cavity. Now as I am not there in the room to do this, hehehe  you have to learn to gauge how much water and how strong a jet of water. Time it like one jet for 1 sec, then you pull and expel the water. Then try 2 secs...then try 3sec..and so on and so on.

Now I am an anal toy person and I can swallow my long dildo of 18 inches in its 'entirety' that means I take it pass my rectum, pass the sigmoid curve and into my lower colon to reach almost the transverse colon. Do you get what I mean yet? So deep enema is meant for folks like me.

The idea is, when you wash your inside to clear space of shit, you SHOULD be using less and less water progressively each session you do this prior to anal fun NOT MORE AND MORE water. Use some means to time the duration of water going inside you or  end up sending water deeper and deeper inside you.  For sure, you will clear quite a lot but maybe it is too much and too long for just a small cock or carrot. LOL

And each time you hit some 'newer' shit deeper inside, it will take you more time to clear previously cleared area again as shit particles coming down will stain and dirty your rectum and lower colon's wall all over again to some extent. Resulting in you seeing brown water and bits again. Your rectum and colon are NOT SMOOTH WALL hor. A lot of folds and such coating the inner walls. Shit get caught in them all over again.... so you need to flush more again. So do not use more water with each passing jet you expel. Doing this you will see the water will clear in about 3-5 jets after that. Your first few streams will be your deepest you go, after that you just need to let in enough just short of that depth to use the remaining flushes clear remaining shit in the 'favored length' you desire to occupy your lover's cock or toy. LOL.

Now for me doing 60 - 90 minutes enema is nothing new. For one, I love it and for another reason, when my lower colon cleared out that much, I can do toy playing as long as 12 hours or more, and still am clean of bits and smell.

After your last expulsion of 'clear' water, you might want to wait awhile before you start any 'MRT' tunneling. Sometime, accident like a last minute dodo bomb might sneak out like commando. It happens. Relax over the toilet and trying to relax your anus and push out a little to see if anything falls out plops out heheh. Sometime a small one gets logged somewhere in a fold inside and just suddenly plop out. It requires little jet or two of water and done. Rare but it happens to the best of us.

Then when you come out of the toilet, let those small bit of water that might still be trapped inside get absorbed by your colon/rectum to settle for like 20 minutes. Then you should be good to lube up and go have fun.

Experiment a little to help yourself see how lengthy an enema session to take base on on how long you want to do anal fun. There is no fixed formula. Each person's body not the same size and react a little differently so take some time to get to know yours.

So there you go, the short factual summary of it or go search my earlier writings on this.

The-large-Intestine-007.jpg.6522c4ffaab4fdcf57ca5d340c70088d.jpg

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.