Male HQ

Alex Wellness & Manhood Therapy (Urut Batin) In-Call @Tiong Bahru & Outcall 男士全身/运动/推拿按摩+传统抓龙筋

On 2/25/2021 at 11:34 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Get to try Alex yesterday. Nice chap, slim and fit. Stroke wise hard and sensual at times and smooth hands!

Room is clean, spacious and comfy. 😊

@gstringuy26Thank you so much for your feedback

Hello, I am Alex, a certified massage therapist. Location @ Tiong Bahru.

Whatsapp : +65-81642840/ LINE ID : ksgwoods / Telegram : @alextbmsg

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

A3 = A1(60min) + A2(60min) - $150

A4 boyzilian waxing - $80

Thank you for your support.

ALEX WELLNESS & MANHOOD THERAPY

Finally, managed to secure a slot after a few tries.

A pleasant home-based massage environment with proper massage bed.

It was nice to have heat pads.

Alex is a very accommodating and friendly person.

His strokes were firm and good and quite sensual.

i almost fell asleep through the massage.

He will also constantly ask about the strength.

The music playing was good too.

Very professional and for the price you paid. It is well-spent.

Overall, I felt relaxed & refreshed and will definitely return.

Experience: 8.5/10

Ambience: 8/10

Technique: 9/10

Cleaniness: 9/10

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, babyric said:

This is my 3rd time visits. Always I felt very loosen n relax after the massage. He really put in full concentration throughout the whole process.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

On 2/28/2021 at 7:51 PM, Mobyduck said:

Had a very good experience with Alex with the A3 package. Strokes were firm and very professionally done.  The location is easy to find and the space was clean and well set up.  Alex is friendly and you can definitely count in him to loosen those tight muscles.

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

On 3/1/2021 at 4:36 PM, torture2002 said:

Finally, managed to secure a slot after a few tries.

A pleasant home-based massage environment with proper massage bed.

It was nice to have heat pads.

Alex is a very accommodating and friendly person.

His strokes were firm and good and quite sensual.

i almost fell asleep through the massage.

He will also constantly ask about the strength.

The music playing was good too.

Very professional and for the price you paid. It is well-spent.

Overall, I felt relaxed & refreshed and will definitely return.

Experience: 8.5/10

Ambience: 8/10

Technique: 9/10

Cleaniness: 9/10

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

• Alextbmsg changed the title to Alex Body Massage Oil + Manhood Massage Therapy In-Call @Tiong Bahru
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had 4 sessions with Alex so far. Located at Tiong Bahru which is quite near where I live so that's a plus point. Overall skills is good, massage is balanced on both sides of the body. His strokes and pressure are just right. Nice clean environment with pleasant relaxing music. I've always included the manhood massage therapy (I'm sure people are curious about this), so essentially it is the traditional Malay urut batin technique to get the blood flowing and strengthen the overall wellness of the privates. He is willing to share his knowledge and knows when to engage in conversation and when to just focus on the massage. 

Overall thumbs up for Alex.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 7:52 PM, Void1376 said:

I've had 4 sessions with Alex so far. Located at Tiong Bahru which is quite near where I live so that's a plus point. Overall skills is good, massage is balanced on both sides of the body. His strokes and pressure are just right. Nice clean environment with pleasant relaxing music. I've always included the manhood massage therapy (I'm sure people are curious about this), so essentially it is the traditional Malay urut batin technique to get the blood flowing and strengthen the overall wellness of the privates. He is willing to share his knowledge and knows when to engage in conversation and when to just focus on the massage. 

Thank you so much for your feedback

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

• 3 weeks later...

A quick review on Alex:

- Place was clean and tidy with a proper massage bed layered with disposable sheets. These are good indicators of a highly hygienic massage environment.

- Massage was excellent with firm pressure that could easily lull you to sleep. If you’re into those painful hardcore massage; this might not be a suitable choice.

- Throughout the massage Alex will ensure that you are checked on your comfort level.

Overall a good experience and a definite yes to more sessions to come.

Edited by Li87

Had a session with Alex last week. Booking was pretty last min via Line. Due to work commitments, his availability is pretty fixed.

Direction guide was clear with pictures, located a short walk from bus stop and just beside hawker. Alex welcomed me at the doorstep and guided me directly to shower.

He was friendly and chatty in sharing his knowledge/ willing to answer questions. He checked in on injury, pressure, temperature and informed me on his next move (if you prefer a quieter session, u can inform him). Oh ya, he uses a heat pad +1 which was nice to warm the back. Also observed that he placed his phone far from reach ÷1.

Massage style: Swedish (not the hard tuina)

Sensual touches: Yes at times

Setup & ambience: 4/5 (minimalist)

Cleanliness: 5/5 (nothing to -pt)

Techniques: 4/5

Overall experience: Good, I will return

-I luv thaiz-

Alex massage was good and relaxing. He will check that pressure is ok and if there are any areas injured/ cannot touch. Slept well that night. He gave me a 10 minute extension because he was a few minutes late. And he even checked the weather before I left. When he saw it was raining and I didn’t have an umbrella, he offered to lend me one. Will definitely go back. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 5:33 PM, Li87 said:

A quick review on Alex:

- Place was clean and tidy with a proper massage bed layered with disposable sheets. These are good indicators of a highly hygienic massage environment.

- Massage was excellent with firm pressure that could easily lull you to sleep. If you’re into those painful hardcore massage; this might not be a suitable choice.

- Throughout the massage Alex will ensure that you are checked on your comfort level.

Overall a good experience and a definite yes to more sessions to come.

@Li87Thank you so much for your feedback.🙂

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 1:50 PM, SlackNS13 said:

Had a session with Alex last week. Booking was pretty last min via Line. Due to work commitments, his availability is pretty fixed.

Direction guide was clear with pictures, located a short walk from bus stop and just beside hawker. Alex welcomed me at the doorstep and guided me directly to shower.

He was friendly and chatty in sharing his knowledge/ willing to answer questions. He checked in on injury, pressure, temperature and informed me on his next move (if you prefer a quieter session, u can inform him). Oh ya, he uses a heat pad +1 which was nice to warm the back. Also observed that he placed his phone far from reach ÷1.

Massage style: Swedish (not the hard tuina)

Sensual touches: Yes at times

Setup & ambience: 4/5 (minimalist)

Cleanliness: 5/5 (nothing to -pt)

Overall experience: Good, I will return

@SlackNS13Thank you so much for your feedback. 

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

On 7/4/2021 at 5:54 PM, Hellothere123 said:

Alex massage was good and relaxing. He will check that pressure is ok and if there are any areas injured/ cannot touch. Slept well that night. He gave me a 10 minute extension because he was a few minutes late. And he even checked the weather before I left. When he saw it was raining and I didn’t have an umbrella, he offered to lend me one. Will definitely go back. 

@Hellothere123 Thank you so much for your feedback. 😀

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

• 2 weeks later...

Haha......

Finally l am done for second vaccination. 

Yeah......

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

thx for sharing! Good to hear ur positive review=)    Recently i visited 2 home-based-masseur, both located in the East, one in Tanah Merah, & another near Pasir Ris, both did a great job relieving my back pain, but damn far lah... so i told them, i can't see u again due to a long travelling time =(

23 hours ago, Alex54Alex50 said:

Haha......

Finally l am done for second vaccination. 

Yeah......

CONGRATS!!! happy for u, did u get any side effects?

i did my Pfizer, 2nd vaccination on Monday, so far so good 😃   

Most of you have reviewed about his place, skills, and etc. All I totally agreed with.

But somehow 1 of his service that I don't find anyone giving feedback on is his manhood massage.

The background 1st before I give my review. I have tried the real "jua gen" in China by a reputable TCM practitioner as highly recommended by my China colleagues in ChongQin. But this was years ago. I can't remember his name or exactly location le. The effect of that 3 sessions that I had with him, was that I was much easier to get hard; it also got harder than usual; it also grown in girth and the orgasm that I had was really fantastic and I shot lots more and further.

After that, I have tried many others in SG none were closed to what I experienced in China. Many were just mere HJ. BUT Alex's techniques is very similar to the one in China. It is not really enjoyable, relatively painful when they are working on it. Oh yea, u don't get to cum too. So it is not a HE.

So the effect from the massage from Alex so far - i had multiple auto hardons that night after the massage, I felt my girth was much thicker (actually even when it is flaccid), and best of all the intense feeling of my orgasm when i was in my 20s-30s is back. I squirted at least 8-9x going as far up as to my chest level. Mind you I am in my late 40s, to have this feeling and "accomplishments" again is really wonderful.  FYI over the last few yrs... my orgasm isn't as strong and i don't squirted anymore but just dripping out.

I initially don't want to share this cos I know many will be going to him after I shared this thus making to book him in the future will even be more difficult. But masseurs are in need of support during this period of time and that is why I decided to share.

I am glad that I found Alex and will be going back for regular maintenance.

Disclaimer: The results of the massage will vary according to different individuals. No guarantee you will get same/similar results. And I am in no-way related to Alex nor get any incentives giving this feedback.

4 hours ago, justgymguy said:

Most of you have reviewed about his place, skills, and etc. All I totally agreed with.

But somehow 1 of his service that I don't find anyone giving feedback on is his manhood massage.

The background 1st before I give my review. I have tried the real "jua gen" in China by a reputable TCM practitioner as highly recommended by my China colleagues in ChongQin. But this was years ago. I can't remember his name or exactly location le. The effect of that 3 sessions that I had with him, was that I was much easier to get hard; it also got harder than usual; it also grown in girth and the orgasm that I had was really fantastic and I shot lots more and further.

After that, I have tried many others in SG none were closed to what I experienced in China. Many were just mere HJ. BUT Alex's techniques is very similar to the one in China. It is not really enjoyable, relatively painful when they are working on it. Oh yea, u don't get to cum too. So it is not a HE.

So the effect from the massage from Alex so far - i had multiple auto hardons that night after the massage, I felt my girth was much thicker (actually even when it is flaccid), and best of all the intense feeling of my orgasm when i was in my 20s-30s is back. I squirted at least 8-9x going as far up as to my chest level. Mind you I am in my late 40s, to have this feeling and "accomplishments" again is really wonderful.  FYI over the last few yrs... my orgasm isn't as strong and i don't squirted anymore but just dripping out.

I initially don't want to share this cos I know many will be going to him after I shared this thus making to book him in the future will even be more difficult. But masseurs are in need of support during this period of time and that is why I decided to share.

I am glad that I found Alex and will be going back for regular maintenance.

Disclaimer: The results of the massage will vary according to different individuals. No guarantee you will get same/similar results. And I am in no-way related to Alex nor get any incentives giving this feedback.

Alternatively u can try rubbing your penis continuously for 30 min till you feel the pain.  Measure your penis size after that, I am sure you will be happy that it has become bigger. Rub longer if you want the swell to be bigger.

I booked a 1.5 hrs Swedish massage + manhood massage with Alex today.

The room was cosy, toilet is sparklingly clean and the music was soothing. The massage was in general very comfortable. I have never tried the manhood massage before and was pleasantly surprised by the unique Malay urut batin technique. He gives you his full attention and always asks for feedback on problem areas and amount of pressure he applied for adjustment. 

Alex was super friendly, didn’t hold back his knowledge and shared lots of information and tips with me, much like a good friend or buddy. 

He has gained a new long term customer. 👍🏻😄

Booked a 90 min A3 with Alex. Room is clean and pleasant. Not too dark. Diffuser gave e room a nice but not over powering smell. Room temp comfortable. I opted for a combi of swedish and deep tissue massage. Before he began he explained the sequence. Alex addressed the knotty areas very well. He correctly identified the 3 acupressure points that are linked to lower back ache. The chest massage to relieve the lymph nodes was great too. Alex is passionate and displays professionalism. Phone is away from him- no distractions. He is a good listener and knowledgeable. The MH was a new experience. I will definitely go back. 

On 5/11/2021 at 7:52 PM, Void1376 said:

@Void1376 Thank you so much for your feedback.

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

Managed to book a 1.5hr slot today for the A3 package. Place was easy to find. The massage room, toilet & towels are very clean. My whole body was very tight & Alex was very good at releasing the tension in those muscles, feeling lighter now. As for the manhood therapy, first time trying & it was a unique experience😁. Will go back again soon

On 8/7/2021 at 1:22 PM, SuckMaster said:

Second time visiting Alex yesterday for deep tissue massage. Just like last time he did a great job relieving me of the pain in my lower back.

@SuckMasterThank you so much for your feedback.

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

This massuer has a bad attitude and gets a thumbs down from me. I seriously doubt that he is providing massage service.

He immediately asked me for my stats when I enquired about his massage. When I questioned him why? He didn't seem happy or willing to provide the answer and ended the conversation with a "never mind if I can't provide my stats".

There was no further response from him even after I provided my stats (within massuer's acceptable categories). 

Edited by jekhar

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried Alex's services today, and went for the A3 package.

Alex is very friendly and accommodating. He will check with you whether the pressure is ok or not, and if the room temperature is to your liking or not. Have a proper massage bed, and the environment is really clean.

The massage (both swedish and manhood) are really good, and I feel very relaxed after.

Overall, it was really a good experience. Would definitely be back.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 10:25 PM, khione said:

I have tried Alex's services today, and went for the A3 package.

Alex is very friendly and accommodating. He will check with you whether the pressure is ok or not, and if the room temperature is to your liking or not. Have a proper massage bed, and the environment is really clean.

The massage (both swedish and manhood) are really good, and I feel very relaxed after.

Overall, it was really a good experience. Would definitely be back.

@khione Thank you so much for your feedback.

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

@aussiejames37 please contact me through LINE

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

On 10/7/2021 at 1:28 PM, ackokkplay said:

Any other alternative for contact as I do not have LINE

Please contact me through LINE. Thank you.

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

On 10/6/2021 at 2:07 PM, reite said:

first time visiting Alex today for A2 package, strong massage the way I like it, worth revisiting 

@reite Thank you so much for your feedback. See you again.

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

I had my first session with Alex on Wednesday for the A3 package (Swedish + Manhood).
It was a very great experience with him.
His massage was firm and he really know what to do on it.
He is very polite, kind, and the place is quite clean as well.
Love the relaxing music and ambience there.

I tried the manhood therapy (for the first time), it's damn shiok and relaxing somehow.
He explained all the good theory about that before and after doing the manhood massage. All the information was very useful and informative :)

Thanks a lot Alex! Confirm will go there again shortly..

Massage style: Swedish + Manhood
Sensual touches: Yes (love it)
Setup & ambience: 4/5
Cleanliness: 5/5
Overall experience: Excellent, from the massage technique + attitude + place

On 10/15/2021 at 3:56 PM, reagan said:

I had my first session with Alex on Wednesday for the A3 package (Swedish + Manhood).
It was a very great experience with him.
His massage was firm and he really know what to do on it.
He is very polite, kind, and the place is quite clean as well.
Love the relaxing music and ambience there.

I tried the manhood therapy (for the first time), it's damn shiok and relaxing somehow.
He explained all the good theory about that before and after doing the manhood massage. All the information was very useful and informative :)

Thanks a lot Alex! Confirm will go there again shortly..

Massage style: Swedish + Manhood
Sensual touches: Yes (love it)
Setup & ambience: 4/5
Cleanliness: 5/5
Overall experience: Excellent, from the massage technique + attitude + place

@reagan Thank you so much for your feedback and see you again. 

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

On 10/15/2021 at 4:13 PM, gstringuy26 said:

I think U should let customer change in your massage room before going for a quick shower as changing in the shower room is slippery and kind of wet.

Not a professional thing to do! The rest is good! 

@gstringuy26 I am so sorry about that. May be it was misunderstanding. Everyone can do changing in the massage room. 

Covid-19 situation is spreading within the community. Hence l seek your cooperation during this Stabilization Period:

1) Once you enter my house, please direct go to toilet wash your hands and feet.

2) Mask to be worn at all times.

Stay safe and healthy. 

Thank you so much for your understanding. 

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

I have visited Alex a few times and I truly enjoy his massages. He is very attentive and would indulge me by answering all my questions, etc. Always look forward to my sessions as I find them relaxing and effective. He is also accomodating and friendly. And by the way, Im more of a chub and there has never been any issues at all. 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:47 PM, Alex54Alex50 said:

@gstringuy26 I am so sorry about that. May be it was misunderstanding. Everyone can do changing in the massage room. 

Covid-19 situation is spreading within the community. Hence l seek your cooperation during this Stabilization Period:

1) Once you enter my house, please direct go to toilet wash your hands and feet.

2) Mask to be worn at all times.

Stay safe and healthy. 

Thank you so much for your understanding. 

U will be my regular masseur if U r located in the east side! 😉

On 10/19/2021 at 7:12 PM, KissesfromJoey said:

Had my first session with Alex and he was really good with his techniques! He’s really nice to talk to as well. Will definitely be back!

@KissesfromJoeyThank you so much for your feedback. See you again.

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

• Alextbmsg changed the title to Alex Body Massage + Manhood Therapy In-Call @Tiong Bahru
On 10/28/2021 at 2:59 PM, sxxx33 said:

What is Alex pricing? I can’t find in the chat. 

You may find it at first page. Thank you.

Edited by Alextbmsg

A1 swedish 90min - $120

A2 manhood 60min - $100

• Alextbmsg changed the title to Alex Wellness & Manhood Therapy (Urut Batin) In-Call @Tiong Bahru & Outcall 男士全身/运动/推拿按摩+传统抓龙筋