Jump to content
Male HQ

BlowingWind = YAWNFEST


Guest Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Complaint fest or contribute fest?

 

Your choice.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mid-Day Fox
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

more boring than watching snails crawl...

 

Snail Crawling GIF | Gfycat

Everyone is working and living a snail life in their office cubicle, watching and passing time.  It is only 3pm in the afternoon, 3 more painful hours to go.  You cannot use this forum without fearing the boss noticing.   In the meantime,  I am having a hot coco, warm and cozy under the rain beating on my window panes, blessed by the birds chirping in the background, casting my cares and burden to the heavenly father.   I am about to go for my afternoon nap soon, once i finished my hot coco.  Let me take a look at the snail, so slow, so peaceful and calm to the soul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guest Mid-Day Fox said:

Everyone is working and living a snail life in their office cubicle, watching and passing time.  It is only 3pm in the afternoon, 3 more painful hours to go.  You cannot use this forum without fearing the boss noticing.   In the meantime,  I am having a hot coco, warm and cozy under the rain beating on my window panes, blessed by the birds chirping in the background, casting my cares and burden to the heavenly father.   I am about to go for my afternoon nap soon, once i finished my hot coco.  Let me take a look at the snail, so slow, so peaceful and calm to the soul.

 

Your mobile phone has no connection?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 10:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

more boring than watching snails crawl...

 

Snail Crawling GIF | Gfycat

 

It is not boring at all.

It opens up a lot of philosophical thoughts about our own lives.

 

 

On 8/14/2020 at 3:17 AM, passinthenight said:

 

I love his little house he sleeps in.

 

Me too!  If I see it,  I would stop my 3,000 pound car to let it pass. (as long as there are no cars behind me)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is not boring at all.

It opens up a lot of philosophical thoughts about our own lives.

 

still so many "philosophical" thoughts about your life after more than 70 years? 

 

Wasting Time GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

 

still so many "philosophical" thoughts about your life after more than 70 years? 

 

 

It turns out that the more we age, the more philosophical questions we have. :) 

 

Judging by your posts at BW,  you are wasting 99% of your life. And the remaining 1% is what you must dedicate to pooping and pissing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter