Male HQ

Attracted to eloquence

Colez

1 hour ago, Colez said:

For some reason I am strangely attracted to people who, ceteris paribus, speak and write well. There’s a certain allure that makes them such charming characters. Does anyone share similar thoughts?

To the extend that he became a nerd.  No.  

I still prefer Man with a hue of Bengness, roughness, and with cute hand writing.

If ugly, no matter how eloquent he speaks writes fucks I also not interested leh. 

Men are very visual creatures, the more sexually physically attractive his partner's face and body is, the more aroused his kkj becomes. 

I don't get a hard on hearing someone speaks eloquently on YouTube for an hour, but when I see some hot guys in trunks or underwear, my kkj will get hard immediately. 

I've met some where they're already super hard even before going into the hotel room. 

Or maybe you're ultra spectrum bottomish? 

😶

Guest Jaes...

yeah quite like myself.

I find intellectuals very attractive.

Met one many years ago at katong swimming pool. After our sex play then I found out he is a scholar. I thought of ltr with him but didn't turn out successful for other silly reasons. I know it's hard to believe. From play play to ltr just because of this reason.  Wish him all the best.

Guest Selfless

I believe no such Ceteris paribus as men are not created equally. Nothing in this world is equal, you either have it or don't have it.

Though I tend to like well spoken or educated people because words coming out from them are like music to the ears as long as the music genre is to my liking.

Guest Hearing Aid
1 hour ago, Guest Selfless said:

I believe no such Ceteris paribus as men are not created equally. Nothing in this world is equal, you either have it or don't have it.

Though I tend to like well spoken or educated people because words coming out from them are like music to the ears as long as the music genre is to my liking.

I rather listen to a music CD, to spare me the visual nightmare.

Guest Selfless
7 minutes ago, Guest Hearing Aid said:

I rather listen to a music CD, to spare me the visual nightmare.

Nowadays affect me too, socializing with people has become a thing of the past for me.

It's been a while since I heard the phrase "ceteris paribus". Brings me back to my junior college years. And yes I do love a guy who I can banter with and talk about anything from nonsensical jokes to political issues. However, it is difficult to find one especially since looks and sex are many people's main priorities. 

13 hours ago, Colez said:

For some reason I am strangely attracted to people who, ceteris paribus, speak and write well. There’s a certain allure that makes them such charming characters. Does anyone share similar thoughts?

No, narcissister 🏿🏿

Edited by Gene T

16 hours ago, Colez said:

Which part of you are attracted?

To which part of him?

Hang in here and you may agreed that lips service doesn't cut it.

Once you discover tongue and throat services.

19 hours ago, Colez said:

So go attend all those so called "motivational talk" semniar.  

All these speakers, esp ang mo , all talk very well.......

So by attending that, coming out of the seminar u already all wet ..... so nice 

10 hours ago, Zomgzmg said:

It's been a while since I heard the phrase "ceteris paribus". Brings me back to my junior college years. And yes I do love a guy who I can banter with and talk about anything from nonsensical jokes to political issues. However, it is difficult to find one especially since looks and sex are many people's main priorities. 

Ceteris Paribus . Using some big buzz word to impress others.

Actually is not an appropriate to use it in this context ...... 

3 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

So go attend all those so called "motivational talk" semniar.  

All these speakers, esp ang mo , all talk very well.......

So by attending that, coming out of the seminar u already all wet ..... so nice 

Then join toastmasters club loh... 

On 8/15/2020 at 10:30 PM, Guest Mary said:

Ceteris Paribus . Using some big buzz word to impress others.

Actually is not an appropriate to use it in this context ...... 

Not appropriate?  Why not?  Do you know what it means?   It is perfectly appropriate the way the TS used it.

Don't try to be so smart.  Instead,  learn the expression so that next time you see it, ceteris paribus, you won't get scared. :) 

On 8/15/2020 at 2:51 AM, Colez said:

I also like to hear people who speak fluently and correctly.  If they use simplicity, so the better. 

In the politics of my country I always enjoy listening to Obama and lately Pete Buttigieg. 

A great example of eloquence was the speech by Barack Obama yesterday at the Democratic National Convention.  With simple words, without shouting, with utmost clarity, he expressed his ideas in the strongest message.   This is eloquence at its best.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest 以父之名

Met a mature man who spoke quite eloquently. Didn't really think much of him, but as he spoke, he made me horny for him. I kept whispering to him to take me. :pray:

Next thing we ended up at his house, frolicking each other naked. One of the rare eloquent guys who is good at kissing, and fucking. His voice and words made me so high I wanted him to remove his condom and fuck me raw.

On 8/15/2020 at 3:51 PM, Colez said:

then dee kosh's boys are out! hahaha

dont think they can even speak a proper sentence! hahaha

9 hours ago, Guest 以父之名 said:

Met a mature man who spoke quite eloquently. Didn't really think much of him, but as he spoke, he made me horny for him. I kept whispering to him to take me. :pray:

Next thing we ended up at his house, frolicking each other naked. One of the rare eloquent guys who is good at kissing, and fucking. His voice and words made me so high I wanted him to remove his condom and fuck me raw.

I am also attracted to eloquence.  But not to be fucked by the eloquent. 

I like to find sincerity in the eloquence.  In my country the US we are living in political times.  And there is much eloquence going on.  This gives me an opportunity to exercise judgment in the eloquence.  Some is sincere, some is hypocrisy.  My moral instinct helps me to differentiate between the two.  

But no matter how interesting is this eloquence,  these US politicians are too old or too ugly to turn me on. :) 

Edited by Steve5380

3 minutes ago, mith said:

then dee kosh's boys are out! hahaha

dont think they can even speak a proper sentence! hahaha

Well... maybe one can be eloquent not only with words.  A dictionary defines eloquence as "clearly expressing or indicating something".

So maybe Dee Kosh receives clear expressions or indications from young boys?    What could that be?  

1 minute ago, Steve5380 said:

Well... maybe one can be eloquent not only with words.  A dictionary defines eloquence as "clearly expressing or indicating something".

So maybe Dee Kosh receives clear expressions or indications from young boys?    What could that be?  

hahaha, these boys? they are only eloquent with their naked bodies... speaking is definitely not their way of eloquency! haha

whatever dee kosh receives is anyone's guess...... hahaha

oh lord i cant keep a straight face with dee & his boys antics of denial!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 2:32 AM, Steve5380 said:

Not appropriate?  Why not?  Do you know what it means?   It is perfectly appropriate the way the TS used it.

Don't try to be so smart.  Instead,  learn the expression so that next time you see it, ceteris paribus, you won't get scared. :) 

Was intending to respond to him but thank you. Much appreciated! :)

Accessible and sensible. Easy to string beautiful words together but if it makes no sense or bear no truth, what's the point. I take Stephen Fry, any day in these contemporary times.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.