Male HQ

How many "Missed Relationships'" did you have?

kidster

How many "missed relationships'" did you have? As in, the other party could end up be your lifetime partner but you screwed it up.

And the reasons might be your childish thoughts, unrealistic expectations, don't know how to manage a relationship or play around.... the list is endless.

Are you regretting it now? All humans are the same. Only when you lost something, then you realize how precious it is.

What would you have done differently if you could go back in time to correct your wrongdoings? 

Edited by kidster

15 hours ago, kidster said:

How many "missed relationships'" did you have? As in, the other party could end up be your lifetime partner but you screwed it up.

And the reasons might be your childish thoughts, unrealistic expectations, don't know how to manage a relationship or play around.... the list is endless.

Are you regretting it now? All humans are the same. Only when you lost something, then you realize how precious it is.

What would you have done differently if you could go back in time to correct your wrongdoings? 

Miraculously(?), have been listening to "Any Other Fool' and "If Ever I See You Again" lately.

In life, we make choices.

First and foremost, I choose to take up responsibility for the choices I make, including retreating.

After all, flowers drift on their own, water flows on its own.   

• 6 months later...
Guest Bait a Babe

What to expect?  I have 2 straight men and 1 foreigner.  Do you think it is even possible at all if the relationship is not "missed connection".  Afterall, they fell under my skirt, so to speak, and proposed.  If you were me, what would you have done?   Don't worry, I think I have found a local gay guy who seems very interested in me and he has thrown in hook and sickle.  I am now swimming around the bait.  Be patient with me. 

Guest the ones who got away

Man # 1

Talkative doctor and a bit chubby. I played hard to get so he saw through it and slowly drifted away.

Man # 2

A BDSM guy who got rich from old money. Couldn’t stay overnight at his home and frequently ignored him until he asked something else. He found another guy and cordially invited me to his birthday party a decade ago. 

Man # 3

A rich older man who loved wine drinking with me and often we cuddled at his penthouse in Bukit Timah. I was a plain Jane so we slowly drifted apart and he found a more refined boy to date.

Man # 4

A man who said I intellectually stimulated him yet I was someone he wanted to protect. Actually I simply always pretended to fall down in his presence. He found a more suitable mate at the sauna and we stopped contacting.

Guest Dancing Princess
2 hours ago, Guest the ones who got away said:

Man # 1

Talkative doctor and a bit chubby. I played hard to get so he saw through it and slowly drifted away.

Man # 2

A BDSM guy who got rich from old money. Couldn’t stay overnight at his home and frequently ignored him until he asked something else. He found another guy and cordially invited me to his birthday party a decade ago. 

Man # 3

A rich older man who loved wine drinking with me and often we cuddled at his penthouse in Bukit Timah. I was a plain Jane so we slowly drifted apart and he found a more refined boy to date.

Man # 4

A man who said I intellectually stimulated him yet I was someone he wanted to protect. Actually I simply always pretended to fall down in his presence. He found a more suitable mate at the sauna and we stopped contacting.

You CCB, let go of so many good sugar daddy.  Don't talk to me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.