Male HQ

Looking for Gym / workout Buddy (compiled)

lifeart

3 hours ago, lifeart said:

Hope to find friends and buddies working out at Anytime Fitness Nex.  I just started out at gym 

and am really eager to meet with people who have the same interest and perhaps we could work

out together.

How much are u paying for AF at nex?

Yes I am, and I tried going to ActiveSG gym for a couple of times before I decided to sign up at Anytime Fitness.  Serangoon Silver Circle at Serangoon Central is very convenient for me but very small and crowded.  I knew it wouldn't work but I gave it a try anyway.  Not as bad as I had thought but still it was kind of annoying. Then I tried Hougang.  Very nice gym!  Spacious and lots of equipment.  Fairly crowded even off peak with uni and poly students (very hot!).  I had to wait quite a while to use the benches.  NIce shower area etc.  But the bus ride there took quite long despite the short distance (almost 30 min include the wait) and I just think it's hard to fit a 3x a week workout schedule.  

But definitely I would recommend Hougang ActiveSG to people.  It's really nice and well kept.  In fact once in a while I might just drop by there and enjoy showering there after workout.  LOL.  Anytime Fitness NEX has boring shower facilities.  \

Anytime fitness NEX is mad house during peak hours.  But off peak, it's really quiet and I was so glad for once to not have to wait for the benches and to do the presses.  I am also looking forward to joining the morning classes, although I dislike the idea of the class being conducted in an open area for all to see.  My ideal gym is actually True Fitness which I visited once.  But it's out of the way for me.... maybe after my contract at Anytime ends, I will think of joining Fitness First to enjoy a more atas experience. For now, my goal is establish a lifelong fitness habit!

Still looking for gym buddies.  Interested to do beginner sports too.  Thinking of table tennis (serangoon stadium), badminton and open to suggestions!

Guest Gym@AFNex

Just curious. Why do you need the shower to be exciting? It's a shower.

9 hours ago, lifeart said:

But definitely I would recommend Hougang ActiveSG to people.  It's really nice and well kept.  In fact once in a while I might just drop by there and enjoy showering there after workout.  LOL.  Anytime Fitness NEX has boring shower facilities.  

9 hours ago, lifeart said:

Yes I am, and I tried going to ActiveSG gym for a couple of times before I decided to sign up at Anytime Fitness.  Serangoon Silver Circle at Serangoon Central is very convenient for me but very small and crowded.  I knew it wouldn't work but I gave it a try anyway.  Not as bad as I had thought but still it was kind of annoying. Then I tried Hougang.  Very nice gym!  Spacious and lots of equipment.  Fairly crowded even off peak with uni and poly students (very hot!).  I had to wait quite a while to use the benches.  NIce shower area etc.  But the bus ride there took quite long despite the short distance (almost 30 min include the wait) and I just think it's hard to fit a 3x a week workout schedule.  

But definitely I would recommend Hougang ActiveSG to people.  It's really nice and well kept.  In fact once in a while I might just drop by there and enjoy showering there after workout.  LOL.  Anytime Fitness NEX has boring shower facilities.  \

Anytime fitness NEX is mad house during peak hours.  But off peak, it's really quiet and I was so glad for once to not have to wait for the benches and to do the presses.  I am also looking forward to joining the morning classes, although I dislike the idea of the class being conducted in an open area for all to see.  My ideal gym is actually True Fitness which I visited once.  But it's out of the way for me.... maybe after my contract at Anytime ends, I will think of joining Fitness First to enjoy a more atas experience. For now, my goal is establish a lifelong fitness habit!

Still looking for gym buddies.  Interested to do beginner sports too.  Thinking of table tennis (serangoon stadium), badminton and open to suggestions!

Wouldn't mind trying out new sports too can pm me lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am interested to have a gym buddy/partner to workout with me at one of the gym at MidValley City, Kuala Lumpur. 

I have been hitting the gym for ~3 months. A novice. 

I am in the midst of gaining weight. 

I workout after work (>5.30pm) on weekdays and anytime during the weekend. 

Those who are interested and have the same goal as me, do pm me or Line me(the id is in my about me section of my profile). 

Thank you 

Edited by NinetyTwo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi any amateur fighter in this blowingwind.io site interested to join amateur fight night? 

Friend of mine living in Penang organizing fight night.. Categories are boxing/mma/wrestling

NEVER SURRENDER 2017 
Boxing|MMA|Wrestling

• Amateurs only 
• Greenlane Height, Penang, Malaysia 
• 29 December 2017 (Friday) 
• 8:00 pm - 12:00 pm 
• Medals for winners 
• Registration MYR 30.00 

- Accommodation RM50 per night

Each bout winner get RM100

More information, can find in this link : https://www.meetfighters.com/events/693

For those interested to participate, can message me here and I will share contact with the organizer once I get your filled application form:

-Nationality : 
-Meetfighter's name : *if you have any*
-WhatsApp number : 
-Height : 
-Fight Record : 0/0/0 
-Fighting (what you want to do? Boxing, MMA or wrestling) :

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Looking for Gym / workout Buddy (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.