Male HQ

Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)

Guest WhyLiddat

Guest WhyLiddat

Several individuals have alleged that the 32-year-old asked for sexual favours from boys as young as half his age and tried to sexually groom teenage boys under the guise of wanting to work with them.

One post that went viral online recounted how a 17-year-old boy, who was flattered that Dee was messaging him, was coerced into sending selfies daily before being asked to send photos of his body.

The netizen added that many of the alleged victims were afraid to speak up because he had allegedly bullied them into remaining silent.

http://theindependent.sg/local-youtuber-dee-kosh-accused-of-sexually-harassing-teenage-boys/

Guest Don't be a hypocrite

Dee Kosh is a low life hypocrite lah. When Eden Ang's sex scandal broke out, he was quick to slam him and still makes a joke out of him even today.

I always knew he is gay, given the types of pretty guys he has been engaging to do those highlight sexualised videos for him is such a big red flag. 

Whatever he said about his attraction for girls or his girlfriend is the standard smokescreen that all closet gay men (even i once used before coming out). 

Look at those cute young boys he tainted..

My god, when I imagine all the nasty things he did to Shi Song, I’m more disgusted to think about what Shi Song did to him in return, just for the little money.

more and more boys will stand up to support all the accusations.

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

13 hours ago, wkayz said:

Look at those cute young boys he tainted..

My god, when I imagine all the nasty things he did to Shi Song, I’m more disgusted to think about what Shi Song did to him in return, just for the little money.

more and more boys will stand up to support all the accusations.

Who is this Shi song? 

2 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Who is this Shi song? 

@Goshisong 

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

On 8/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, Kimochi said:

I mean what he role which made him famous? 

Just an IG sweetheart la

Edited by wkayz

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

15 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

I mean what he role which made him famous? 

He appeared in Dee's video mah if u have been following Dee...

Usually i wont bother to even care if they are not those youtubers i have been following...

So ShiSong and the other boyz agreed to be in his video all due to $?

13 hours ago, wkayz said:

all the nasty things he did to Shi Song, I’m more disgusted to think about what Shi Song did to him in return, just for the little money.

all along i tot Xindee and SS etc are good friends with him?  no?

2 minutes ago, luvhandle said:

He appeared in Dee's video mah if u have been following Dee...

Usually i wont bother to even care if they are not those youtubers i have been following...

So ShiSong and the other boyz agreed to be in his video all due to $?

all along i tot Xindee and SS etc are good friends with him?  no?

TBH I didn't know any one them until yesterday this shit went viral.

Everyone's crying out at Shisong's name then I looked it up: woot woot~ I died :blink:

65901755-5FE0-47B9-9FC4-BDCDE628FB29.jpeg

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

5 minutes ago, mate69 said:

so young...nice to makan meh

Hahaha you never tried is it? Some quite nice eh :P

Young = easy to get, innocent, clean, horny,   maybe some very superficial so can lure with money.. you ask them to go seduce someone who got a career and is in 30s and see he gets smacked or not. Lol

Plus I know some other ethnicities really into Chinese boy boy kind of face. He looks like one of them.. 

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

13 minutes ago, wkayz said:

Young = easy to get, innocent, clean, horny,   maybe some very superficial so can lure with money.. you ask them to go seduce someone who got a career and is in 30s and see he gets smacked or not. Lol

Plus I know some other ethnicities really into Chinese boy boy kind of face. He looks like one of them.. 

So slutty ~ LIKE :lol:

19 minutes ago, wkayz said:

tried before....after a while, they not really my skyveggies leh zzz

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/dee-kosh-e2-80-98on-leave-e2-80-99-after-accusations-surface-he-asked-minors-for-sex-power-98-fm/ar-BB182GOl

Popular radio DJ and YouTuber Dee Kosh has gone on leave from work after a slew of sexual harassment allegations were leveled against him over the weekend.

His employer, Power 98 FM, announced today that Kosh was on leave after at least five people accused him of having solicited sexual favors from minors.

“POWER 98 does not tolerate any form of harassment. Dee Kosh is currently on leave,” the radio station said in a statement, adding that it would have no further comment.

That came as an attorney at DC Law firm said today it was no longer representing Kosh after a purported letter from the firm was posted online. It demanded that one of Kosh’s first accusers remove posts claiming the 32-year-old entertainer had sought sexual favors from him when he was a minor.

Kosh, whose real name is Darryl Koshy, took to Instagram Saturday to deny all the allegations, adding that he would be “taking the necessary steps to clear this all up.”

Among accusations to surface on social media over the weekend were that the YouTuber had offered money to minors in return for sexual favors. Several people claimed that he would approach them under the guise of recruitment.

Dee Kosh works as a part-time DJ at Power 98, a radio station owned by So Drama! Entertainment. He also runs a YouTube channel that has amassed more than 300,000 subscribers.

Among the first to accuse Dee Kosh online was Instagram user @_Epaul. Identifying himself as a 17-year-old boy, it was _Epaul whom DC Law demanded refrain from publishing or communicating further “defamatory” content.

The teenager had written that Kosh had attempted to hire him and then later asked whether he could pay him for sexual favors, according to the letter. @_Epaul also said that Kosh had asked him to send nude photos, it added.

It cited several of @_Epaul’s posts which were no longer publicly accessible as of early Monday afternoon. The Instagrammer could not immediately be reached for comment.

Reached for comment today, one of the lawyers named in the letter, Fong Wei Li, said she was “unable to comment because we no longer act for Dee Kosh.”

At least four others have come forward with similar accounts dating back to 2017. They include Twitter user @DisparateFool, who alleged that he was also approached by Kosh for sexual favors.

Kosh has not responded to Coconuts Singapore’s inquiries. Yesterday, his colleague Yap Xin De came out to defend him.

“All I can say is that I have been working with Dee for more than 4 years and never once has he made any sexual advances against us nor did he try to do anything remotely uncomfortable during shoots,” he wrote online yesterday.

Dee Kosh hosts the Up All Night show on Power 98 FM, which airs 9pm to midnight on weekdays.

9 minutes ago, mate69 said:

OMG minors???

I thought 19 yo and up?

1 was 17.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, immortal said:

i hope shi song and ben (his youtube boys) didnt get eaten up by him :(

1 boy said he was 19 and broke.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

47 minutes ago, skyfall365 said:

surprised it took so long to break since its been an open secret for a very long time...

haha okay on second thoughts better not to comment on sth so controversial..

You must have kena his claw before too ~

17 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

SS is easily one of the better looking guys in local influencer scene

I subscribed to DK. I think he is funny and entertaining. 

now, not sure what to think about all these that's happened 

no excuse for what he allegedly did, guess he might have to be cancelled just like eden ang, ironically

life has its own way to turn around to bite u, at the same spot where it hurts the most

and, I think it's pretty unfair and cruel some netizens kept going to NOC's social media to demand for statement
Clicknetwork had to drop XX, now NOC has to lose DK too? wtf is going on

yea probably going to just disappear like eden ang

22 hours ago, Guest Don't be a hypocrite said:

Dee Kosh is a low life hypocrite lah. When Eden Ang's sex scandal broke out, he was quick to slam him and still makes a joke out of him even today.

I always knew he is gay, given the types of pretty guys he has been engaging to do those highlight sexualised videos for him is such a big red flag. 

Whatever he said about his attraction for girls or his girlfriend is the standard smokescreen that all closet gay men (even i once used before coming out). 

i think blind also can tell he is...so obvious 😄

• G_M changed the title to Local YouTuber Dee Kosh accused of sexually harassing teenage boys

There is always 2 sides to a story. So what really is the crime here? From my perspective, it is not so much having sex with a minor since it is legally 16 in Singapore. The issue is did he pay the minor? So legally, the prosecution cannot go after DK for having sex with who is 16+ but what they can go after is the commercial aspect and have proof that a financial transaction took place. This means having receipts, or some paper trail to prove that such a transaction took place. 

Paying for sex is not illegal in Singapore if the person is 18+.

While I am not a fan of DK per se, I do enjoy the videos where he is featured in on YouTube- i.e. Food King 

Love. 

This Dee Kosh is all over the news from msn.com.sg to yahoo.com.sg..

He is one of the guys operating with The Night Cinema Owls & The Food Kings (the 3 stooges) to me. The news is that; his career in the entertainment industry is done.. its over.

He is a well known player in the LGBTQ community,

This is the kinda of news for the govt to cut down the "tree" on LGBTQ & the pink dot issue. U guys still wanna fight 377A.. it's a done deal.. the community can forget abt it.

Edited by single42

Guest desperate fool

looks like he's the gay version of Weinstein in the local context. But Weinstein had a longer career. 

Very stupid to do such things. 

Somehow desperate to exploit youngsters. He seems to have a pedophile tendancy...

Guest Zipper

With a face like that, it is best not to trust anyone whom  you pay to have sex with.  If you are truly good looking, no need to pay or look for teenager. They will come to you and call you sugar daddy.  Worse thing is  if you are 'celebrity' , the price is equivalent to destruction. Now zip your pants if want to survive the internet. 

3 hours ago, doncoin said:

There is always 2 sides to a story. So what really is the crime here? From my perspective, it is not so much having sex with a minor since it is legally 16 in Singapore. The issue is did he pay the minor? So legally, the prosecution cannot go after DK for having sex with who is 16+ but what they can go after is the commercial aspect and have proof that a financial transaction took place. This means having receipts, or some paper trail to prove that such a transaction took place. 

Paying for sex is not illegal in Singapore if the person is 18+.

While I am not a fan of DK per se, I do enjoy the videos where he is featured in on YouTube- i.e. Food King 

Above 18 not illegal, but the person he approached for paid sex was 15, and there may be more underage boys who don't dare to come out.

• G_M changed the title to Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.