Male HQ

Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)

Guest WhyLiddat

16 hours ago, earth_tone said:

SS is easily one of the better looking guys in local influencer scene

One of the better looking guys in local influencer scene??

I dun even know who he is until this saga,

and to be honest he is average only, easily 8 out of 10 gays are hotter than him.

his ig is goshisong.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The report so clearly mentioned that the situation of online pedophile Filipinos are on the rise, and the Philippines is becoming a global hotspot for such activities now. And you are still trying to deny the facts by telling us not to generalize? Maybe, generalizing might be a way to protect ourselves from people like you now. If you have an issue with such things, go back to the Philippines and clear up your own backyard first, and make sure that your own affairs at home do not spoil your own reputation overseas. 

I am not denying the fact.  I am commenting on what he did was because he was Pinoy like every Pinoy is like that?

You need me to clean my backyard so I can please people like you? No thanks.

DK was born in the Philippines but nationality is Singaporean. But of course, you will find ways to paint this negative behavior on a nationality other than yours. And I am not even sure why nationality has something to do with this.

58 minutes ago, kjboy said:

Haha... I laughing.

He not even admit he is gay. He claimed he is straight and got gf.

Even NOC also got one video, find out one lady appears at his house to create a smokescreen for him.

If he's straight,  I feel sorry for his gf.

At 32, he's so aunty. Not feminine, just very auntie. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Police investigating reports filed against YouTuber and DJ Dee Kosh over alleged sexual harassment of teenage boys

By Natasha Meah

Published17 August, 2020 Updated 17 August, 2020 TodayOnline

SINGAPORE — The police are investigating YouTuber and radio deejay Dee Kosh after several reports alleging sexual harassment of teenage boys were filed against him.

The reports were made after the allegations surfaced on social media over the weekend, with accusers claiming that Dee Kosh had asked them for nude pictures and sexual favours.

Dee Kosh, 32, whose real name is Darryl Ian Koshy, took to Instagram on Saturday (Aug 15) to deny all allegations, adding that he will be taking “necessary steps to clear this all up”.

TODAY understands that as of Monday, at least four police reports had been filed against him. Three of the reports detail incidents alleged to have occurred two years ago, involving two boys who were 17 years old and one who was 15 years old at the time. The other report was over an incident that allegedly occurred a fortnight ago, involving a 17-year-old.

In response to media queries, a police spokesperson confirmed that the reports had been made and that investigations are ongoing. TODAY sought comment from Dee Kosh on the police reports but did not receive a response.

Radio station Power 98, where Dee Kosh works as a part-time DJ, has released a statement, saying that he is on leave pending the investigation, and that the station “does not tolerate any form of harassment”.

Read also: Athletes say sexual harassment in sport is rare; association has made efforts to tackle abuse

The allegations of sexual harassment and improper conduct involving Dee Kosh had surfaced on Saturday on Twitter and Instagram. The alleged victims, some of whom posted screenshots of conversations with him, claimed that they had chatted with him via popular messaging app Telegram and in direct messages via Instagram.

One of the alleged victims has also put up a cease-and-desist letter on Instagram that was sent to him by DC Law LLC, demanding that he take down his posts containing allegations against Dee Kosh.

The alleged victim complied with the letter but left the legal letter on Instagram.

On Monday, Mr Fong Wei Li, a lawyer at DC Law, told TODAY that he was no longer representing Dee Kosh, though he declined to elaborate. He also declined to comment when asked if he knew who is now acting for the DJ.

Dee Kosh rose to fame after starting his YouTube channel in 2011. It now has more than 380,000 subscribers. In addition to his recent work at Power 98, he also co-hosted a night-time show on 987FM with Divian Nair in 2013.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/police-investigating-reports-filed-against-youtuber-and-dj-dee-kosh-over-alleged-sexual

Guest don't fall trap

Being born in the Philippines must not mean he is Filipino or any of his parents being a Filipino/ Filipina. The fact being born in the Philippines might be "accidental".

What if his Singaporean father was posted to the Philippines for a Singaporean company (like SembCorb) to act a MD in that country and then he was born there?

Not every descendant of a Singaporean on 9 August 1965 has been born in Singapore but some have been born overseas, but still considered as Singaporean.

If you look at his full name you might take some assumptions.

But please guys at BW don't fall trap on those Guests who like to always push any criminal being Non Singaporean, whereas in fact they are even this so called (silly ) "true blue" Singaporean meaning descendants from people who lived in Singapore on 9 August 1965.

Just look at that Dickson Yeo spy. Same in this thread, how fast were some Guests (and unfortunately some Members too) and directly jumped on alleging this spy not being a Singaporean but a naturalised Singaporean, which is not true at all.

There are guys here who have intellectual or mental problems to believe local Singaporeans can be criminals and always need to resort in blaming Foreigners or naturalised Singaporeans as the culprits.

My recommendation: In future don't respond to these nasty posts but just report them to the Moderators directly. Otherwise you are just giving those trolls the forum they are preying out for to stir up emotions.

got time to bitch fight but no time to use those limp wrists to click click on wiki - Dee Kosh was born in the Philippines as Darryl Ian Koshy on 2 November 1988.[4] Even though his parents are ethnically Indian and Chinese,[5] he states that he is "Malay by heart".[6] He returned to Singapore in April 2010 to serve his national service requirements.[7]

I had removed those offending post.

To the discriminating (sic) Guest Ah Pek.

Shame on you! At your age, you should know better how to behave yourself.

Don't ever for once think that just because you hide behind a guest account and you won't be found.

So long as someone were to make a police report, you can still be found and will be answerable to what you had posted online.

Anyone who post any more discriminating comments will be answerable for your own actions.

How much do you believe his apology?

About the $1000 for sex, he said he was only joking to the 15-year-old. You believe he was just joking? If the 15-year-old really went to his house till 1am, he won’t try to eat him up? He would just give the 15-year-old $1000 without doing anything sexual to him?

23 minutes ago, happiness said:

How much do you believe his apology?

About the $1000 for sex, he said he was only joking to the 15-year-old. You believe he was just joking? If the 15-year-old really went to his house till 1am, he won’t try to eat him up? He would just give the 15-year-old $1000 without doing anything sexual to him?

HE says we believe lor.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 hours ago, agila said:

I am not denying the fact.  I am commenting on what he did was because he was Pinoy like every Pinoy is like that?

You need me to clean my backyard so I can please people like you? No thanks.

DK was born in the Philippines but nationality is Singaporean. But of course, you will find ways to paint this negative behavior on a nationality other than yours. And I am not even sure why nationality has something to do with this.

@agila WELCOME TO SINGAPORE !!

Rest assured most of us are not discriminatory.

Edited by yuquidam

11 hours ago, fab said:

If he's straight,  I feel sorry for his gf.

At 32, he's so aunty. Not feminine, just very auntie. 

I find his actions more like a drag queen, he may be more flamboyant than his ‘gf’.

Guest Systemic rot

Strange that he can remain untouched till now..... goes to show how weak our law enforcement and justice system is.

Evidence galore, even victim’s relatives knew, yet no one made police report earlier?

Guest Guest lor

Have you all seen the latest photo of Dee Kosh and Ben tang? It’s a collage photo of them tgt being sexually close. One of the photo have them kissing each other lol. I wonder what other photos is going to be revealed moving forward 

Guest firewood
2 hours ago, happiness said:

Dee Kosh harassed, mocked, bullied and ruined the future of other young victims:

wowowo ... more fuel adding to the fire, he who play with fire, finally get burnt 

57 minutes ago, Guest Watever said:

As correctly pointed out by you, no one made police report. 

If law enforcement and justice system are proactive,  the next thing you'll be complaining is that SG is a police state and courts here are oppressive.  Typical complaint queen making pointless subjective comments 🙄

Well said bro!

1 minute ago, wildfleur said:

I really don’t know what is so funny about his videos. I guess I don’t have a sense of humor. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It used to be okay, but ever since it feature more boys than him himself, i guess the whole vid has taken a different direction. Most of the vids are focused more on the boys. 

9 minutes ago, Shamz85 said:

It used to be okay, but ever since it feature more boys than him himself, i guess the whole vid has taken a different direction. Most of the vids are focused more on the boys. 

I remember him being very uplifting and motivating. I don’t understand why he’s like this now.

55 minutes ago, wildfleur said:

Wow, imagine if Dee Kosh wasn’t exposed, he would have continued to claim to be straight so that he could tongue kiss Ben and all the other young guys he works with in the media industry while telling people that he is sacrificing himself and being professional to act out his fictional character xiaotina for his new video/drama/movie.

And Ben and all the other young guys would continue to think that they have to be professional too to kiss Dee Kosh, the self-proclaimed straight kor kor who looks after them in the industry.

Edited by happiness

15 minutes ago, happiness said:

Wow, imagine if Dee Kosh wasn’t exposed, he would have continued to claim to be straight so that he could tongue kiss Ben and all the other young guys he works with in the media industry while telling people that he is sacrificing himself and being professional to act out his fictional character xiaotina for his new video/drama/movie.

And Ben and all the other young guys would continue to think that they have to be professional too to kiss Dee Kosh, the self-proclaimed straight kor kor who looks after them in the industry.

Most of the local Twitter ppl (straight and non-LGBTQ+ allies) were shocked to find out he’s gay. Hahahaha

24 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

why is it that DK's shit has to stain everyone he had worked with

I like all his talents and so far, none has done any wrong

ppl should just leave his boys alone, they're also a mother's son and somebody's love ones
imagine being in their shoes, how fuckciting would it be

When shit hits the electric fan, anyone near the fan will get spattered and stank. 

10 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Wow! Dc

u r far from sg yet u know them and NOC..........

i got a shock that many members dont even know who is Ryan n Sylvia, very shocking 

n DK is their long time working partner

yet all come and jump into this case out of nowhere

I do watch their channel on YouTube every so often and take note of places they featured in Food King, and when I am back in Sg, I check those places out. 😁

Love. 

2 hours ago, earth_tone said:

ppl should just leave his boys alone, they're also a mother's son and somebody's love ones

image.png.f0fef1955578d998427babbb3563d297.png

Read from a few twitter posts DK himself is LJL thats why the blast those people. He belittle them to make himself shine and cares too much face value ...  

Edited by Kimochi

1 hour ago, earth_tone said:

image.png.f0fef1955578d998427babbb3563d297.png

It's because people may be horrified or turned off to learn that those in the media industry he has relations with are defending him, trying to downplay the seriousness of the whole situation by saying or insinuating things like "those accusations are ludicrous lah", "I see this as just a bad judgment in mixing his personal/sex life with work/public life, that's all", "everyone makes mistake what", "he is only human what", "you think everyone is 100% good meh?", "he already said sorry what, what else you still want him to do?", "if you cannot stand what Dee Kosh did, that's your own business", "the police never says he is guilty hor", "I stand up for Dee Kosh because he is my friend and I am a steady person, not like you people who will just abandon your friends, no backbone lah you all", etc.

Edited by happiness

54 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

not true. people who had so far said nothing also get bashed. 

If they voiced out their disapproval promptly, it would be unlikely that they get bashed. Otherwise, people tend to see them as a gang. This is kind of like seeing evidence/accusations that Najib committed corruption but at the same time Rosmah, Najib's wife, saying I'm not the one who broke the law, but people would still bash Rosmah regardless too.

Edited by happiness

Wow, this is a really ingenious way to make someone you like touch you at the places you want without raising suspicion, like how in this episode, Dee Kosh got Shi Song to touch his underwear, got Ben to touch his ass crack and crotch:

And in this episode, Dee Kosh put peanut butter on Ben's armpit and licked it:

Edited by happiness

On 8/20/2020 at 8:30 AM, Since u r here said:

I trust someone can help dee by translating this

in the first place those who suddenly kaypo abt the news didnt knw shisong etc dee initially...

Translated roughly:

"Distance yourself from those who deliberately rob you of your confidence to make you feel inferior."

So RUN! Run from them like you saw demons! But, of course, you can choose to RUN them down instead till they never ever dare try that on you, EVER! LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

• G_M changed the title to Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.