Male HQ

Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)

Guest WhyLiddat

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

??? the supp group is to help and to call  all victims to step fwd as the supp grp has all they needed to fight dee leh

in that case, of course. sure.

btw, arent you on dee side?

Guest Common leh

Grindr and jackd got plenty of such men paying for sex, usually they are fat, old and ugly. Heck Thailand have a huge population of old fat disgusting angmohs loitering at their gay redlight district all paying to have sex with young thai boys. Guess this guy is gonna end up as one of them there soon.

Guest blind on both eyes
2 hours ago, Guest Common leh said:

Grindr and jackd got plenty of such men paying for sex, usually they are fat, old and ugly. Heck Thailand have a huge population of old fat disgusting angmohs loitering at their gay redlight district all paying to have sex with young thai boys. Guess this guy is gonna end up as one of them there soon.

Interesting to note in your world only got old Ang Moh loitering for young Asian boys ...

Singapore doesn't have any "old, fat and ugly" gay locals? 

Aren't you one of them?

I think you're blind on both eyes...

On my Jetstar return flight from Jakarta in February I sat next to a 26y old Indonesian, looking quite handsome, manly and seemed well trained, sure he caught my attention, we chatted during the flight and exchanged numbers. He even had a name card with a single name, hp no and email. When I contacted him he told me he flies over once a month for 5 nights. He's a moneyboy. As I always was curious, I asked who his clients in Singapore are. He told me old men 65y to 75y. Some are lonely he sleeps over, they pay 300 for an afternoon or 3 hours at night or around 1.5k for overnight. Most are very lonely. They won't get any local boys for fun.  There chance for fun is only with Asian moneyboys. He said often has to overcome himself to do it, but he needs the money. 

That's how I found out why the last times you always found a bunch of Indonesian moneyboys on the apps here in Singapore. 

Those local old men in Singapore are different to the old guys in Thailand???

Don't stick this issue on skin colour or ethnic background! Locals aren't better.......

Just noticed some of the evidence show Dee Kosh asked for sexual favours from minors in 2018, but at the very same time he was slamming Eden Ang so severely. He even went full of tears when saying he knew how powerless and helpless it felt to be a sexual harassment victim, etc. I wonder how he could bring himself to do that? On screen condemns Eden Ang for being a sexual predator and cries like he is the mother of those victims but off screen lures underage boys using his YouTube channel for sexual favours allegedly, which is even worse than the act he just condemned.

Edited by happiness

Guest silence before the storm

Got quiet about Dee koshy last 2 to 3 days. No new news articles or any new victims.

But found funny plenty of those want to be Youtube personalities using the events to come out with vids about Dee.

1 hour ago, happiness said:

Just noticed some of the evidence show Dee Kosh asked for sexual favours from minors in 2018, but at the very same time he was slamming Eden Ang severely. He even went full of tears when saying he knew how powerless and helpless it felt to be a sexual harassment victim, etc. I wonder how he could bring himself to do that? On screen condemns Eden Ang for being a sexual predator and cries like he is the mother of those victims but off screen lures underage boys using his YouTube channel for sexual favours allegedly, which is even worse than the act he just condemned.

Hypocrites can.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

40 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

For such a high profile case of public interest they will leave no stone unturned. Hopefully, no underage sex occurred. If not, the sentencing would be really really jiat lat.

Meaning if Dee Kosh offered a minor money for sexual favour, but did not succeed in luring the minor, he won’t be sentenced?

How about having sexual communication with minors? He won’t be sentenced for that too?

11 hours ago, happiness said:

Meaning if Dee Kosh offered a minor money for sexual favour, but did not succeed in luring the minor, he won’t be sentenced?

How about having sexual communication with minors? He won’t be sentenced for that too?

Underage sexual grooming is a serious criminal offence even if no sex resulted yet. It's a crime because there's criminal intent. And if underage sex occured then there's caning. Law against sexual grooming of underage has been passed in quite recent years because of the increasing number of sexual grooming of underage incidents. So whatever communications the agencies deemed as sexual grooming will come under this penal code. No escape if proven "beyond reasonable doubt".

Edited by yuquidam

2 hours ago, happiness said:

How about having sexual communication with minors? 

This is sexual grooming and an criminal offence. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, skyfall365 said:

How come it's never the goodlooking guys who are interested in twinks 😪

Cos they are busy with hunks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 8/24/2020 at 5:01 PM, happiness said:

Just noticed some of the evidence show Dee Kosh asked for sexual favours from minors in 2018, but at the very same time he was slamming Eden Ang so severely. He even went full of tears when saying he knew how powerless and helpless it felt to be a sexual harassment victim, etc. I wonder how he could bring himself to do that? On screen condemns Eden Ang for being a sexual predator and cries like he is the mother of those victims but off screen lures underage boys using his YouTube channel for sexual favours allegedly, which is even worse than the act he just condemned.

this is sufficient to show how fake this dee is!

with all these evidences out, if the 380,000 followers are still following him, they have truely become his pawn of brain-dead zombies.

also to emphasize the fact that while dee was at work in power98 office, during toilet break, he was soliciting sex with that boy in the toilet cubicle. at the moment,  power98 may have suspended his radio airtime, but is still keeping his profile in their facebook & its facebook cover pic! so does this mean when the saga tone down, power98 will re-feature dee??? 

i now have serious doubt about power98 ethics and how they run their stations! how often they "check" their DJs? 

On 8/24/2020 at 8:00 PM, yuquidam said:

For such a high profile case of public interest they will leave no stone unturned. Hopefully, no underage sex occurred. If not, the sentencing would be really really jiat lat.

dont think the actual sex act come to fruition. that minor must really felt hard to swallow all those fats after dee sent his pic to that boy while taking toilet break during working hour at power98 station! even with $2000, dee didn;t get his meat!

but its still a criminal offence soliciting sex from a minor, so its chargable! but i suppose the sentence will be lighter.

On 8/24/2020 at 8:44 PM, happiness said:

i think definitely will be charged! i am anxious to see the actual verdict and  sentencing.

On 8/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, yuquidam said:

Oh...for underage sexual grooming (ie with " criminal intent") is already very, very serious. If resulted in sex acts...oh my...underage sex will get caning. Not sure about caning for grooming though. Law against sexual grooming of underage has been passed in quite recent years because of the increasing number of sexual grooming of underage incidents. So whatever communications the agencies deemed as sexual grooming will come under this penal code. No escape if proven "beyond reasonable doubt".

canning should be ok for dee! he has so much FATS in that ass to take the beatings! no worry for him here! i say give him more strokes!

notice DEE is keeping all his social media accounts in tact. he may still be hoping for a comeback in due time! this is scary and dangerous if he's allow back to any form of social media platforms, it would be dangerous, since he has done nothing but uses these platforms to destroy other social media personalities that stood up to him, or put down those that he simply didnt like, and worse was to lure those simpletons he called talents! 

now perhaps dee will understand how the preeti siblings, and nicole felt.

Edited by mith

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Don't make it sound as if Naomi is any kind of angel herself. This is a perfect case of 以毒攻毒!It really takes poison to fight poison. 

Guest on the news

Our Dee Koshy is making rounds in other parts of the world.... :

Dee Kosh gets a warning by To Catch a Predator host Chris Hansen

ilyasbyline.png?itok=ukw5sDU2August 26, 2020

published at 1:00 PM By Ilyas Sholihyn AsiaOne  By Ilyas SholihynAsiaOne

200825_chrishansendeekosh_facebook.jpg?itok=exUrcqnd

Screengrab/Cameo, Facebook/Dee Kosh

Chris Hansen is best known for his catchphrase “Why don’t you take a seat right over there” — a command he asserts during sting operations in the reality TV series To Catch a Predator, when confronting adult men seeking to have sex with minors.

Recently, the American television journalist and former host of Crime Watch Daily turned his attention to Singapore’s own Darryl Ian Koshy, better known by his stage name Dee Kosh. 

But Chris is not investigating the sexual harassment claims against the 32-year-old YouTuber, really. He had been hired via Cameo to record a personalised message — meaning someone actually paid Chris US$50 (S$68) to give Dee Kosh an earful. 

*video

"Dee Kosh, what am I to do with you?" The predator catcher says in this video. "Been hearing some things on social media... Hope they're not true"

*video

"Don;'t engage in the kind of behaviour that could lead you to meet me in a dark kitchen in some place."

(*Click the link below to listen to the voice videos, can't copy into there)

he warned, referencing the familiar scenario where he confronted internet sex predators on TV.

Dee Kosh is currently under police investigations after several Instagram and Twitter users publicly alleged that they, or their acquaintances, had been approached online and sexually harassed by the YouTuber. Police reports were also made.

The alleged victims were between 15 and 17 years of age at the time of the purported harassment, which they claimed involved Dee Kosh offering money for sexual favours. 

On his part, Dee Kosh issued a public apology to all those affected by his actions but did not provide further clarifications on what exactly he did. 

*Let's keep YouTube safe, healthy. I'll be watching.
Hansen told the Singaporean influencer.
(There is a voice and video message by Hansen, go the link)

https://www.asiaone.com/digital/dee-kosh-gets-warning-catch-predator-host-chris-hansen

LOOK FOLKS, LET THE POLICE HANDLES THE INVESTIGATIONS.. OK

It's time to close this thread. If DK is guilty, let me tell everybody.. the arms of the law is damn long.. and justice will be served. He will not be able to out run the law. 

certain companies & enterainment companies have already dropped him, I am sure his IG followers must have dropped alot too.. his income is damaged for the time being

IF DK is really really really GUILTY, he will end up in changi prison, strokes of canes will be served.. he has to do time for it and when he in that place.. he will come out as a woman.. he will be gangraped daily in there.. trust me.. they call it "educating" people like DK in there

so please close this thread... 

Edited by single42

Guest Online personality

You don't need to open this thread or read anything. 

But please allow others to chit chat about this topic and to post any new media articles or news about Dee Kosh.

Dee Kosh has been a media "personality" then please permit us to give him the media attention he wanted for.

But don't tell others what to do or what not to do. Is up to you to leave the thread closed and move to others.

• G_M locked this topic
  • 11 months later...
Guest O Gosh

Dee Kosh charged in court with sexual exploitation of young person, making obscene films

YouTuber and former radio DJ Dee Kosh was slapped with seven charges in court on Aug. 19, 2021, CNA reported.

Among these are the offences of soliciting sexual services from a minor, sexual exploitation of a young person, as well as making and possessing an obscene film.

Penalties

Those found guilty of sexual exploitation of a young person are liable to a jail term of up to five years, a fine of up to S$10,000, or both.

Communicating with a minor to obtain sexual services carries a jail term of up to two years and a fine.

Making an obscene film also carries a jail term of up to two years, and a fine of S$20,000 to S$40,000.

Possessing an obscene film carries a jail term of up to six months, a fine of up to S$20,000, or both.

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/dee-kosh-charged-in-court-with-sexual-exploitation-of-young-person-making-obscene-films/

• G_M changed the title to Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 8/19/2021 at 11:29 AM, Guest O Gosh said:

Dee Kosh charged in court with sexual exploitation of young person, making obscene films

YouTuber and former radio DJ Dee Kosh was slapped with seven charges in court on Aug. 19, 2021, CNA reported.

Among these are the offences of soliciting sexual services from a minor, sexual exploitation of a young person, as well as making and possessing an obscene film.

Penalties

Those found guilty of sexual exploitation of a young person are liable to a jail term of up to five years, a fine of up to S$10,000, or both.

Communicating with a minor to obtain sexual services carries a jail term of up to two years and a fine.

Making an obscene film also carries a jail term of up to two years, and a fine of S$20,000 to S$40,000.

Possessing an obscene film carries a jail term of up to six months, a fine of up to S$20,000, or both.

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/dee-kosh-charged-in-court-with-sexual-exploitation-of-young-person-making-obscene-films/

I wonder who's the victims of his obscene films......

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Dee Kosh came into the national psyche when a youtube video he made ten years ago about a parody about a China PRC adult student in Singapore who made a video about his criticisms about how Chinese Singaporeans and Malay Singaporeans lived their daily lives including language and culture. Not well received.

Can someone find and dig up that old video from somewhere that made Dee Kosh  famous many many years ago. 

He was bettee than, right ?

More respectful.

More decent.

On 8/19/2021 at 1:40 PM, fab said:

I wonder who's the victims of his obscene films......

They are underage teens , 

And you want circumvent the courts decision to keep their identity hidden for their protection ?

Should read the full content:

YouTuber Dee Kosh charged with offering cash to boys [be-low 1-8] <Banned Words> for sexual services, among other offences

[BW: the word is the headline of a Straits Times article!]

• Published, 19 August 2021

SINGAPORE - YouTuber Darryl Ian Koshy, 32, better known as Dee Kosh, appeared in a district court on Thursday (Aug 19) and was charged with offences including three counts of offering cash to boys <Banned Words> for sexual services. [banned word to be read as "be-low 1-8"]

Koshy, who was handed seven charges in all, is also accused of three offences under the Films Act and one under the Children and Young Persons Act.

His alleged offences involved at least four boys between 15 and 17 years old.

The Singaporean is accused of offering $2,000 to a 16-year-old boy in February 2017 in exchange for allowing him to perform oral sex on the teenager.

According to court documents, between March and June 2018, Koshy allegedly attempted to procure an indecent act from a 15-year-old boy by asking the latter to perform sexual acts in exchange for an undisclosed sum of money.

The YouTuber is said to have offered $1,000 to a 17-year-old boy in July that year in exchange for oral sex from the teenager.

In August last year, Koshy allegedly offered $1,000 to another 17-year-old boy for a similar act.

The court documents did not state if the alleged victims accepted the offers.

Koshy had made a name for himself with parody music videos and won notice for his stand-up comedy. 

Accusations against him first made the headlines last year.

At the time, he had 380,000 followers on his YouTube channel and was known for food reviews on the Night Owl Cinematics (NOC) YouTube channel.

In an earlier statement, NOC said it had received a request from Koshy's management "for him to be released of any professional service engagement with us".

It added: "We can confirm that he has no outstanding or ongoing projects with NOC at present.

"All further collaborations with Dee Kosh have been put on hold indefinitely."

Several firms that Koshy had previously worked with, including Huawei, Foodpanda and Lenovo, also said earlier that their engagements with him had ended and there were no ongoing or future projects planned.

Power 98 FM, where he used to host weekday night shows, said last year that he had been put on leave and that the station "does not tolerate any form of harassment".

Koshy’s bail was set at $20,000 on Thursday and his case has been adjourned to Sept 15.

For each count of offering cash to a youngster <Banned Words> in exchange for sexual services, an offender can be jailed for up to two years and fined.

Darryl Ian Koshy was seen wearing an electronic tag on his ankle when he appeared in a district court on Aug 19, 2021.

Darryl Ian Koshy was seen wearing an electronic tag on his ankle when he appeared in a district court on Aug 19, 2021.

(Not to confuse with TraceTogether Token!)...

Edited by singalion

YouTuber Dee Kosh charged with sexually exploiting teenage boy, possessing obscene videos
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/youtuber-dee-kosh-charged-sexually-exploiting-teenage-boy-possessing-obscene-videos

YouTuber Dee Kosh charged with sexually exploiting teenage boy, possessing obscene videos
Published August 19, 2021

SINGAPORE — Singapore radio deejay and YouTube personality Dee Kosh, whose real name is Darryl Ian Koshy, was hauled to court on Thursday (Aug 19) and charged with multiple sex-related offences.

The police first began investigating the 32-year-old about a year ago, after accusers on social media claimed that he had asked them for nude pictures and sexual favours.

Koshy now faces seven criminal charges in total. These include three counts of communicating with a minor under 18 to obtain their sexual services, one of sexually exploiting a minor under 18, and three for possessing and making obscene videos.

Some of the videos that Koshy allegedly possessed showed him performing sex acts with others. These were taken without the other party’s knowledge, the police said in a statement on Wednesday evening.

The police added that they received several reports of him allegedly offering money to a youth below the age of 18 in exchange for sexual services.

The incidents took place between 2017 and 2020.

After his arrest, the police found in his possession several obscene videos.

His alleged victims cannot be named due to a court order to protect their identities.

Court documents showed that Koshy allegedly tried to procure the commission of an indecent act from a 15-year-old boy between March and June 2018, by asking the boy if he could perform sex acts on him in exchange for money. No other details were given.

He is also accused of separately offering two 17-year-old boys up to S$1,000 in July 2018 and August 2020, in exchange for them performing similar acts on him.

Further, he was charged with offering a 16-year-old boy up to S$2,000 in February 2017, so he could perform a sex act on the boy.

He was also purportedly in possession of 23 obscene videos in his flat along Woodlands Street 41 on Oct 5 last year, and made two such videos there titled “00001” and “00007” sometime between 2016 and 2017.

TODAY reported last year that at least four police reports were filed against Koshy.

The alleged victims, some of whom posted screenshots of conversations with him, claimed that they had chatted with him via popular messaging application Telegram and in direct messages via Instagram.

At that point, Koshy went on leave from his part-time DJ job at radio station Power 98. Several firms who worked with him, including Chinese technology giant Huawei, distanced themselves from him after police investigations began.

He initially denied all allegations and hired a lawyer to send a cease-and-desist letter to one alleged victim, who took down posts containing the allegations.

But two days later, he wrote in an Instagram post that he admitted that "there is truth to some of the things which are being said now, and I am sorry to the people I have hurt in the process”.

In an Instagram Story posted on his personal account on Wednesday evening, he wrote among other things: “It’s off to the races.”

He will return to court on Sept 15 and remains out on bail of S$20,000. He is represented by lawyers from Eugene Thuraisingam LLP.

If found guilty of sexually exploiting a young person below 16 years old, he could be fined up to S$10,000 or jailed up to five years, or both.

If found guilty of communicating for the purpose of obtaining for consideration sexual services of a minor under 18 years old, he could be jailed up to two years or fined, or both.

For making an obscene film, he could be fined between S$20,000 and S$40,000 or jailed up to two years, or both.

And for having in his possession any obscene film, he could be fined up to S$20,000 or jailed for up to six months, or both.

“The police take a tough stance against sexual crimes, particularly those that target vulnerable victims such as the young,” they said.

“The police will spare no effort in ensuring that such offenders are brought to justice to face the full brunt of the law.”

Koshy rose to fame after starting his YouTube channel in 2011, which now has more than 367,000 subscribers. In addition to his work at Power 98, he also co-hosted a night-time show on 987FM with Divian Nair in 2013.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/youtuber-dee-kosh-charged-sexually-exploiting-teenage-boy-possessing-obscene-videos

Guest Disgusted
On 8/19/2021 at 7:12 PM, Guest Cliente said:

Aiyo Ah Sai, posting all these news will only put fatties and dark skin people in a bad light and fan more hatred towards them. Be kind pls.

It’s like some of those overseas gay tubers also do interviews of hansum fit guys, cant help thinking it’s just a pretext to cop a feel or catch a peek making them change underwear/swimwear.

the reports revealed that this ugly hungry slut did secret filming of his sex sessions... victims had no knowledge. fact come to light after police retrieve these films from his comp. 

the rest of his act a year ago were already public knowledge.

The most disgusting this is he still bring down Eden Ang last time when he himself is worse.

And Eden Ang didnt make noise anymore after his scandal. This Dee Kosh still making noise and try to defend himself before his charge. Yucks!

On a superficial note, at least Eden Ang 10x more attractive than him. This Dee Kosh is real example of 丑人多做怪.

On 8/20/2021 at 1:00 PM, Guest boiboi said:

lol wonder if xiaxue is still friends with him.. she has been hanging out with him ever since he got exposed

Xiaxue is as gross as him. 🤣

• 3 months later...
Guest Unicorn Unicharm Sofiee

他  自己  搞砸  自己  的 招牌 ,  

自己 自 掘  坟墓  。

回  头  是  岸  。

欲  海  无  边 。

• 1 month later...
md_deekosh_25012022.jpg?itok=MgdNDiu_ YouTuber Darryl Ian Koshy, better known as Dee Kosh, was handed seven charges in August last year. PHOTO: ST FILE shaffiq_alkhatib.png?VersionId=s2lHa6E83w203qOZTIay56W9l.Of8CmO&itok=UDra8_or

SINGAPORE - YouTuber Darryl Ian Koshy, better known as Dee Kosh, who is accused of multiple offences including offering cash to boys <Banned Words> for sexual services, is expected to plead guilty, a district court heard on Tuesday (Jan 25).

The 33-year-old Singaporean's case has been adjourned to March 10.

Koshy was handed seven charges in August last year.

He is accused of three counts of offering cash to boys <Banned Words> for sexual services.

He is also accused of three offences under the Films Act and one under the Children and Young Persons Act.

His alleged offences involved at least four boys aged between 15 and 17.

Koshy is accused of offering $2,000 to a 16-year-old in February 2017 in exchange for allowing him to perform oral sex on the teenager.

According to court documents, between March and June 2018, Koshy allegedly attempted to procure an indecent act from a 15-year-old by asking the latter to perform sexual acts in exchange for an undisclosed sum of money.

The YouTuber is said to have offered $1,000 to a 17-year-old in July that year in exchange for oral sex from the teenager.

In August 2020, Koshy allegedly offered $1,000 to another 17-year-old for a similar act.

The court documents did not state if the alleged victims accepted the offers.

Koshy made a name for himself with parody music videos and won notice for his stand-up comedy.

Accusations against him first made the headlines in 2020.

At the time, he had 380,000 followers on his YouTube channel and was known for food reviews on the Night Owl Cinematics (NOC) YouTube channel.

In an earlier statement, NOC said it received a request from Koshy's management "for him to be released of any professional service engagement with us".

It added: "We can confirm that he has no outstanding or ongoing projects with NOC at present. All further collaborations with Dee Kosh have been put on hold indefinitely."

Several firms that Koshy previously worked with, including Huawei, foodpanda and Lenovo, also said earlier that their engagements with him had ended.

Power 98, where he used to host weekday night shows, said in 2020 that he had been put on leave and that the radio station "does not tolerate any form of harassment".

For each count of offering cash to a youngster <Banned Words> in exchange for sexual services, an offender can be jailed up to two years and fined.

• 4 months later...

Former radio DJ Dee Kosh pleads guilty to sexual offences involving two teenage boys

Former radio DJ Dee Kosh pleads guilty to sexual offences involving two teenage boys

Dee Kosh outside State Courts on May 30, 2022. (Photo: Aaron Low/TODAY)

Davina Tham  30 May 2022 01:06PM(Updated: 30 May 2022 02:08PM

SINGAPORE: Former radio disc jockey Dee Kosh on Monday (May 30) admitted to sexual offences involving two underaged teenage boys.

The YouTuber, who was named Darryl Ian Koshy in court documents, pleaded guilty to attempting to procure an indecent act from a young person and communicating with a minor to obtain sexual services.

He also pleaded guilty to a third charge of making an obscene film. Another four charges will be considered for sentencing.

The judge ordered Kosh, 33, to undergo a psychiatric examination at the Institute of Mental Health to assess whether he has a paedophilic disorder and his risk of reoffending.

Kosh rose to fame on YouTube and was a presenter on radio station Power 98, a position he held during the offences.

OFFERED VICTIM MONEY FOR SEX

Kosh admitted to soliciting paid sexual services from three victims from 2017 to 2020, including the two teenagers. All of the victims' identities are protected by gag orders.

In March 2018, he used his verified Instagram account to message the first underaged victim, identified as A1 in court documents.

A1 told Kosh he was under 16 years old. Kosh then suggested moving their conversation to a Telegram "Secret Chat".

In the Secret Chat, messages could be set to be automatically deleted and Kosh would be notified if a screenshot was taken. The messages could not be forwarded to others.

On this platform, Kosh offered A1 S$100 to S$250 in exchange for sexual services.

A1 was shocked and initially thought Kosh was joking, but the man's persistence made him realise it was not a joke, the court heard.

A1 gradually stopped talking to Kosh after he made another offer of money for sex.

Their conversations took place over four months until June 2018. A1 did not cease communications immediately as he was afraid of offending Kosh.

OFFERED TO TEACH VICTIM ABOUT PRODUCTION

Kosh saw the second victim, identified as A2 in court documents, outside Takashimaya on Orchard Road during a video shoot in February 2017.

He approached A2 for a short chat and was later put in touch with him through social media.

They communicated on WhatsApp, with A2 informing Kosh that he was under 18 years old.

Kosh suggested that A2 work for him, offering to teach the boy about production work, how to take selfies and "help create a confident boy", the court heard.

They started talking, with Kosh initiating a "question game". He started to ask the victim questions of a sexual nature.

This led to Kosh telling A2 that he had an "indecent proposal". He suggested that they move their conversation to Snapchat, which shares some of the features of a "Secret Chat".

He asked A2 for a shirtless picture so that he could "blackmail" him if he talked. A2 did not send the photo, but assured Kosh that he would not talk.

Kosh then asked A2 what it would take for him to allow someone to perform a sexual act on him, adding that he would be blindfolded and would not know the gender of the person.

Eventually, Kosh revealed that the person who would perform the sexual act was himself, and offered S$400 if the victim would let him do so. He gradually raised this amount to S$2,000 after A2 repeatedly declined the offer.

Their conversation was recorded on video by A2's roommate using another phone.

FILMED PARTNER SECRETLY DURING SEX

In 2016, Kosh started following the third victim, identified as A3 in court documents, on social media. This victim was 23 years old to 25 years old at the time of the offences.

While chatting online, Kosh invited A3 over to his home. The victim accepted the invitation as he thought it might lead to a recruitment opportunity at Kosh's production company.

At Kosh's home, they chatted for a while before going into the bedroom, where Kosh performed a sexual act on A3.

After this, A3 continued to go to Kosh's house to hang out and engage in paid and unpaid sexual acts from 2016 to 2020.

On one of these occasions between 2016 and 2017, Kosh used a hidden camera to film them having sex. This was done without the victim's knowledge or consent.

VICTIMS AFRAID OF REPORTING HIM

None of the victims reported the offences to the police immediately after they had taken place.

"They each thought they were the only ones whom the accused offered paid sexual services to and were afraid of the consequences of going against the accused whom they all viewed to be a celebrity with a large following," said Deputy Public Prosecutor Lim Ying Min.

For example, A1 said he was afraid that Kosh would "turn the world against him", said the prosecutor.

Allegations of sexual misconduct by Kosh surfaced online in August 2020, when a man posted on Instagram that he was sexually harassed by Kosh.

Shortly after, more victims came forward and shared about their encounters with Kosh on social media.

Kosh initially denied all the claims made online, but later addressed them on social media, admitting that there was some truth to them.

The victims realised that they were not the only ones targeted by Kosh, and A1 made a police report on Aug 16, 2020, that Kosh had offered him money in exchange for sexual services.

Kosh was arrested on Oct 5, 2020. Several of his electronic devices were seized, and a total of 25 obscene videos were found on a central processing unit and phone.

Power 98 previously said that Kosh was suspended since being charged in August last year. Before that, he was placed on no-pay leave pending investigations.

If convicted under the Children and Young Persons Act for attempted sexual exploitation of a young person, he could be jailed for up to five years, fined up to S$10,000 or both.

If found guilty of communications for the purpose of obtaining sexual services of a minor, he could be jailed for up to two years and fined.

The penalty for making an obscene film is a jail term of up to two years and a fine of between S$20,000 and S$40,000.

Source: CNA/dv(mi)

Guest Yucks

Disgusting shit,

Underaged Straight!! boys? What is he thinking?

People like him are why some in the community hate gays and feel that we should not progress forward.

The most disgusting thing about him is that when others do wrong, he openly mock and criticized them. But actual fact is he is the worst.

COULD victim A3 be one of the boys featured in his youtube video? from the court document, A3 has sex with kosh several times. Sometime paid, sometime not paid. all the while on the promised of being recruited into kosh social media production/videos...

A3 was not underage, and all the sex act were consented. 

soon CNA prison docu-series MAXIMUM SECURITY will have a high profile personel to feature several episodes at least, maybe a whole series of 6-8 episode of 

PRISON LIFE OF A FORMER 98DJ FALLEN FROM GRACE!

Guest Good
On 5/31/2022 at 7:53 AM, mith said:

soon CNA prison docu-series MAXIMUM SECURITY will have a high profile personel to feature several episodes at least, maybe a whole series of 6-8 episode of 

PRISON LIFE OF A FORMER 98DJ FALLEN FROM GRACE!

Sounds like Good News.  He is not my type. I feel bad for his victims who have to under the trauma of that hideous fat ass.

On 5/31/2022 at 8:19 AM, Guest Good said:

Sounds like Good News.  He is not my type. I feel bad for his victims who have to under the trauma of that hideous fat ass.

talking about victims, there were more than these sexually abused boys/men... 

during his hay days, his videos has astronomical number of followers, and he used his influence to destroy other social media personality, anyone and anything he disliked. he just started the que and let his BLIND followers do his bidding of continuous mocking and harassing... kosh is evil to the core! 

while using his self righteous flag to destroy other people, these sexual dealing were on-going behind closed doors!

his conviction by the court yesterday was indeed sweet revenge! AND KARMA! that he brought upon himself!

Edited by mith

• 2 months later...

YouTuber Dee Kosh's sexual offences highly premeditated, says DPP; defence asks for lower sentence

ST, Published 3 Aug 2022

SINGAPORE - In committing various sexual offences, including offering cash to a boy <Banned Words> for sexual services, YouTuber Darryl Ian Koshy had capitalised on his status and influence, said the prosecution on Wednesday (Aug 3).

Deputy Public Prosecutor Lim Ying Min, who is seeking a sentence of five to eight months' jail, said his offences were highly premeditated, and also brought up a 9min 34sec video posted by Koshy in January which she said was intended to contextualise his charges.

https://static1.straitstimes.com.sg/s3fs-public/styles/large30x20/public/articles/2022/08/03/md_deekosh_03082022.jpg?VersionId=G2RC27dZ1G6UmPaN.W9pY5aWbCeQ9eXF&itok=uSsW6GSE

In response, Koshy's lawyer Johannes Hadi said his client did not intend to challenge court proceedings with the video, but was instead looking to address inaccurate reports and false rumours floating around in the public.

He also said psychiatric reports on his client - who was not diagnosed with pedophilic disorder - showed that he was remorseful and had low prospects of re-offending, and urged the court to sentence him to two and a half months' jail.

Better known as Dee Kosh, the 33-year-old Koshy, who is famous for making parody music videos and for his stand-up comedy, had pleaded guilty in May to one charge of offering cash to a minor for sexual services and another charge under the Children and Young Persons Act for the attempted sexual exploitation of a young person.

He also pleaded guilty to a charge under the Films Act for making an obscene film. He had filmed himself in 2016 or 2017 engaging in sex acts with a man aged between 23 and 25.

Four other charges will be taken into consideration during his sentencing, which is expected to be on Friday.

In court on Wednesday, DPP Lim said Koshy had deliberately sought out minors and was persistent.

"The accused used and capitalised on his status as a radio presenter and influencer to lure the victims," she said.

Referring to the video, DPP Lim said that apart from being sub judice, elements of it were attempts to couch his wrongdoing as mistaken assumption.

She said Koshy was misleading the public to think that he did not know one of these victims was <Banned Words> years old and also took issue with him saying that he was unaware that the legal age for commercial sex was 18.

"When seen in this light, his apologies (in the video) are qualified and cannot be seen as a true sign of remorse," said the DPP.

DPP Lim had said previously that while shooting a video on Feb 14, 2017, Koshy approached a 16-year-old boy outside a department store in Orchard Road.

Later, through the boy's friend, Koshy found his number and contacted him, asking for his age and the boy said he was 17.

Eventually, Koshy proposed performing a sex act on the boy, offering him $400, and when the boy declined, Koshy increased the amount to $800, $1,000 and eventually $2,000. The boy rejected the offers.

On March 6, 2018, Koshy messaged a 15-year-old boy using his verified Instagram account and asked the boy if he was 15. The victim confirmed his age.

Moving the conversation to messaging service Telegram, Koshy offered the boy $100 to $250 to perform a sex act on him.

Over four months, Koshy made four sexual offers to the victim. He also offered to fetch the boy to his house so that the sex act could be performed.

Although the boy did not cease communications with Koshy immediately out of fear of offending him, he eventually stopped talking to him. He did not agree to Koshy's requests for sexual services.

On Aug 15, 2020, a 21-year-old man - not one of Koshy's prior three targets - posted on his Instagram page that he had been sexually harassed by Koshy. Shortly after, more victims came forward and shared their encounters with the accused on social media.

Koshy was arrested by police officers on Oct 5, 2020, at his home. Thirty-one obscene videos were found in the devices seized.

For offering cash to a youngster <Banned Words> in exchange for sexual services, he can be jailed for up to two years and fined. For the attempted sexual exploitation of a young person, he can be jailed for up to five years, fined up to $10,000, or both under the Children and Young Persons Act.

Edited by singalion

Guest Dee Kosh Number One

With prominent gays like Dee Kosh constantly in the media, how can the gay community gain more respect from the rest of the people? More should be done within the gay community to weed out the trash.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.