Male HQ

Would you give them a taste of their own medicine?

Guest would u do it

Guest would u do it

If someone did something shady to you and you find an opportunity to give them a taste of  their own  medicine. Would you do it?

Because I did. 

Someone decided to catfish me recently. AND NOT ONLY THAT decided to give me a fake address almost going to another person's house to embarrass me. Just because I rejected this person SEVERAL TIMES in the past because he wouldn't take NO for answer. He decided to further verbally abuse me mocking me as I walked away from the unit, calling me names and then without letting me get a word in blocked me on Grindr and left me there stranded at some HDB. 

So I decided to ask my friends to help me out and we manage to find the fucker and catfish him and did the same thing to him, very easy to do I might add because he was soooooo desperate to have someone willing to suck his cock. Good riddance. Seeing him walking around confused was so satisfying now he knows how I felt at that moment. I feel pretty fucking good right now. 

He is here on this forum btw. 

3 hours ago, Guest would u do it said:

If someone did something shady to you and you find an opportunity to give them a taste of  their own  medicine. Would you do it?

Because I did. 

Someone decided to catfish me recently. AND NOT ONLY THAT decided to give me a fake address almost going to another person's house to embarrass me. Just because I rejected this person SEVERAL TIMES in the past because he wouldn't take NO for answer. He decided to further verbally abuse me mocking me as I walked away from the unit, calling me names and then without letting me get a word in blocked me on Grindr and left me there stranded at some HDB. 

So I decided to ask my friends to help me out and we manage to find the fucker and catfish him and did the same thing to him, very easy to do I might add because he was soooooo desperate to have someone willing to suck his cock. Good riddance. Seeing him walking around confused was so satisfying now he knows how I felt at that moment. I feel pretty fucking good right now. 

He is here on this forum btw. 

Is that guy gay or bi, bro?

Guest would u do it?
6 hours ago, CCK central said:

Is that guy gay or bi, bro?

Not sure myself he could be gay but also could be married. He’s in his 50s. He’s pretty active here on this forum constantly asking if there is anyone near him at a specific mall / toilet cruising and spamming threads. 

Guest would u do it?

As much as I wanna divulge more info about the fucker and warn ppl about him because I’m pretty sure I might not be only on he’s ever done this to because as he was cat fishing me he did it with such confidence. I’m not so sure if it’s ok because of the doxxing rules here. So I wanna protect myself too. 

34 minutes ago, Guest would u do it? said:

As much as I wanna divulge more info about the fucker and warn ppl about him because I’m pretty sure I might not be only on he’s ever done this to because as he was cat fishing me he did it with such confidence. I’m not so sure if it’s ok because of the doxxing rules here. So I wanna protect myself too. 

Yeah you’re right I understand. Some of these fools are trying to disrupt lives I guess. 

1 hour ago, Guest would u do it? said:

Not sure myself he could be gay but also could be married. He’s in his 50s. He’s pretty active here on this forum constantly asking if there is anyone near him at a specific mall / toilet cruising and spamming threads. 

Since u r here?

Guest would u do it?
1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Since u r here?

nope not him. This person pretty much just spam same threads with the same words like “anyone here” etc cruising around 

Guest would u do it?

He did not catfish me via this forum but through Grindr. It is only after me and my friends “investigation” we put it all together that this person is the person from Grindr and he’s quite active here cruising. 

We also had his LINE id and found out he also have another account here on this forum but was last active 2 years ago and have a new active current account 

Guest would u do it?

Okay upon further digging and searching into this forum I actually  found out that someone did expose him back in 2018 and called him out his nonsense and multiple accounts. 

If so, do you think I should put down this  asshole's BW name right  here?

Guest would u do it?

spacer.png

and today he is ray_here. Still actively cruising. 

Turns out I'm not the only he has done this to and did it to many ppl. When we were speaking to him on different accounts using Grindr he gave each of us different age and stats lying. 

• G_M changed the title to Would you give them a taste of their own medicine?
On 8/22/2020 at 6:13 AM, Guest would u do it? said:

spacer.png

Turns out I'm not the only he has done this to and did it to many ppl. When we were speaking to him on different accounts using Grindr he gave each of us different age and stats lying. 

For those whom had been catfish by 

@ray_here

@EastActive

@raywbl

@raybird1969
@ActiveEast

Kindly show your proof. e.g. Chat/message records, screen shot.

If it is true, I will ban this member from our forum.  

I will not tolerate such idiots in our forum.

On 8/22/2020 at 6:13 AM, Guest would u do it? said:

spacer.png

More~ All the father fuckers.... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.