Male HQ

Where can I get affordable PrEP?

Guest PREP

I am considering using PrEP but it's so expensive. Even DSC charges $377 for it. I've been searching online and I came across websites like getpreponline and prepsingapore and they sell it at a cheaper price. My question is, are they reliable? I'm just really afraid of getting counterfeit ones that can't protect me from HIV.

Before getting prep you will need to get some blood tests done.

Recently i just saw a patient who was taking prep for many years without any follow up or testing.

I persuaded him to get tested and it turned out to be positive.

PrEP is effective but its very important to have regular follow up!

Dr Taufiq:

Line ID: genethica

email: dr.taufiq@pulse-clinic.com

Edited by Dr T

• 2 months later...
Guest GuestReply
On 8/20/2020 at 11:12 PM, Guest PREP said:

I am considering using PrEP but it's so expensive. Even DSC charges $377 for it. I've been searching online and I came across websites like getpreponline and prepsingapore and they sell it at a cheaper price. My question is, are they reliable? I'm just really afraid of getting counterfeit ones that can't protect me from HIV.

On 8/21/2020 at 1:39 AM, Luv2bnaked29 said:

I used to buy it in bkk but now can't travel... So yeah, anyone knows of any reliable online sources, please let me know. 

On 8/21/2020 at 5:39 AM, Red_martian said:

@Dr T i guess these peopl need your advise..thank you :)

Hope my response helps :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 2:08 AM, Guest GuestReply said:

I’ve tried this site prepworldwide.com and placed order with them twice. So far so good. Received in less than a week and payment is quick and easy. 

Thank you for using us as your medium to get your PrEP supplies.

We have worked very hard to get the papers and support from PayPal and various sites thus our payment systems are simple to use. We want to make it as seamless as possible.

Additionally, we aim to deliver every order within three business days. Thank you for your support once again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.