Male HQ

(Urgent) Looking for a place for a Homeless Friend

Hi, I'm helping a friend look for a place to rent. 
He was kicked out from his home with no where to go and he has some health issues and only needs basic amenities, a room with AC and WiFi.
Preferably in the East area as he is temporarily bunking in with a friend while he tries to find a more sustainable living arrangement.

PM Me for details/inquiries.

Contact this organisation for help! 

https://homeless.sg/

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

3 hours ago, Grieverez said:

He was kicked out from his home with no where to go and he has some health issues and only needs basic amenities, a room with AC and WiFi.
Preferably in the East area as he is temporarily bunking in with a friend while he tries to find a more sustainable living arrangement.

wow...homeless and still consider wifi and AC as basic amenities. Lots of choices available, try Asscot or Fraser service apartments or contact a housing agent, rent a whole 3 rm hdb with AC about $2000 a month or a room for about $800 a month.

7 hours ago, Grieverez said:

I empatised your friend but the Main forum is not for you to post ads.

Do not do that again or you will be given warning point.

Your post moved to the correct Biz & Service thread.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

wow...homeless and still consider wifi and AC as basic amenities. Lots of choices available, try Asscot or Fraser service apartments or contact a housing agent, rent a whole 3 rm hdb with AC about $2000 a month or a room for about $800 a month.

Just to put into context My friend has a health condition that makes him fall sick easily so a temperature controlled environment is recommended by his doctor. 

• 8 months later...