Male HQ

How to save my abs?

Guest abs

Very least, do crunches you can do anywhere. Use some weights with your crunches and build reps.

Food is a big factor that many don't seem to get. LOW CARBS. No Bread, cut  loading too much rice, noodles, potatoes, all starch carbohydrate should be about 5-10% of the entire meal. Cut SUGAR intake as much as possible. Cut fruit juice. More FATS and PROTEIN from meat. Decent portion of veggie greens but not bulk too much of it. heh.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, Guest abs said:

My abs is fast disappearing because of CB and I have to con't to WFH.

How to save my abs? 

To save your abs ???

Your abs are there hopefully for all the duration of your life, indestructible if you avoid abdominal surgeries. 

As others have recommended,  do some exercises at home.  Crunches are fine and easy to do,  or the equivalent exercise of lying flat on your back and lifting your legs straight up and down, and including some isometric exercises holding the legs barely above the floor.   This will keep your abs strong.

But strong or not, you want to show them off.  Therefore, good nutrition is essential to stay slim.  Stay away from junk food, consuming instead good protein (chicken, beef, eggs) and complex carbohydrates with good fiber (beans, lentils, vegetables, fruits), staying away from the simple carbohydrates.  Zero sugar, moderate salt, and drink mostly water.  

Don't worry, all of us will eventually get there. It's a matter of time as you aged. 

Those gurus here who teach you to eat this or don't eat that actually have no 6pack irl. 

I believe you know to do since you (and most of us) used to have 6pack or well defined abs if you've been to ns before. 

I think partly it's because I have many small bites since I'm at home so the food intake has increased slightly.

But the major factor is the long hours of sitting down on the chair. I notice the lowest row of my abs starts disappearing first and I have a slight tummy now. Very sad because I have abs throughout my entire life but I'm losing it now.

Will buying a standing table help?

27 minutes ago, Guest abs said:

I think partly it's because I have many small bites since I'm at home so the food intake has increased slightly.

But the major factor is the long hours of sitting down on the chair. I notice the lowest row of my abs starts disappearing first and I have a slight tummy now. Very sad because I have abs throughout my entire life but I'm losing it now.

Will buying a standing table help?

You already said  your reason many bites of food and i guess is those junk food. All you need is just some self control on food and you must remember 80% of your body looks is due to food. No amount of exercise is gonna save your abs if you keep eating junk food.

• 3 months later...

😎 Abs are muscles, so like any muscles they need good nutrition. Feed them well, so you can save them inside a nice layer of fat for eternity to come 😂 

[well that's what i do].

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Do it everyday before sleep and after wake up.. don't let the your mind play you....it does make a difference trust me.

Edited by BudakFit

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.