Male HQ

As a sucker, do you like to be mouth raped?

Oral4You

26 minutes ago, Oral4You said:

As a suckee, do you prefer to:

(1) relax while being sucked or

(2) take the lead, such as holding the sucker's head, pressing his face towards your pelvis and thrusting your hips, making him gag and slurp?

Depend lol ~ as long as sucker suck nice and what he likes as well 

Guest Festish mouth fucked
1 hour ago, Oral4You said:

(2) take the lead, such as holding the sucker's head, pressing his face towards your pelvis and thrusting your hips, making him gag and slurp?

Depends what he wear.  If he wear police uniform, than Yes!!  If he wear pyjamas, NO NO NO!!!

1 hour ago, Oral4You said:

As a sucker,  i love to be mouth rape. I love to gag and feel the cock head at the back of my throat... I also like ass rape... 

4 hours ago, Oral4You said:

Depends.  If the suckee has a big tummy, it is quite impossible for him to push the sucker's head into his pelvis and thrust.  But mouth rape can be ferocious if the suckee is gym fit with strong core and thick hips. 

Edited by LeanMature

Don't read and response to guests' post

Depends on the suckee... Those confident will treat u like a slut, talking dirty but carefully place u in the correct position when u are ready before he can push his dick all the way down and choke u  till u cry with sexual joy (and a slightly sore throat where his dick was) VS those that just wants to get off and just grabs your head with no warning and pushes his dick hard into your mouth (well sometimes I like it that way too 😛  One make you feel like a real slut, they Other makes u feel used (some ppl like it.... Me too especially if the next guy is Lining up to use me for his cum rag)

5 hours ago, Funchub said:

Depends on the suckee... Those confident will treat u like a slut, talking dirty but carefully place u in the correct position when u are ready before he can push his dick all the way down and choke u  till u cry with sexual joy (and a slightly sore throat where his dick was) VS those that just wants to get off and just grabs your head with no warning and pushes his dick hard into your mouth (well sometimes I like it that way too 😛  One make you feel like a real slut, they Other makes u feel used (some ppl like it.... Me too especially if the next guy is Lining up to use me for his cum rag)

I can do both 

• 4 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 10:51 AM, Oral4You said:

depends on place and mood.. if public place, cant really relax coz always on look out for safety reason lol

if the sucker is really cute and fit, i hv more pleasure in (2)

Guest 大奶鲍鱼妹

rape mouth is hot. Once I KUM this straight guy until he cannot tahan. He stood up from 5he couch, grabbed hold and my head and thrust his hips, pushed his straight hard thick cock into my mouth. 

Tamed me by jabbing my mouth non-stop.  From then on, I understand why men said feed their wives until they are full and they wlli not cheat on their husbands

• G_M changed the title to As a sucker, do you like to be mouth raped?
13 hours ago, Guest 大奶鲍鱼妹 said:

rape mouth is hot. Once I KUM this straight guy until he cannot tahan. He stood up from 5he couch, grabbed hold and my head and thrust his hips, pushed his straight hard thick cock into my mouth. 

Tamed me by jabbing my mouth non-stop.  From then on, I understand why men said feed their wives until they are full and they wlli not cheat on their husbands

Reminds me of a str8 colleague who mouth fxxk me when his wife was out station. 

I'm a bottom who don't like being sucked as it's a waste of my cum.

But a good top is hard to find. Sometimes, no fish prawn also can.

But I'll tell my sucker if he want my cum, he'll also have to finger rape me. Actually suckers are mostly those who dislike anal sex and consider the assholes to be filthy and untouchable.  Those who are willing to finger me are even rarer than a good top.

The few who do are oldmen former tops who lament their loss of virility. I tried to stimulate their cocks but they are shriveled look of their former shelf. When they saw my nice cock, they envied me and lust after my cock. Still they couldn't lower their dignity to become bottoms. At most, they'll suck and tactically finger assholes.

This gives them the chance to simulate their former fucking performance. We actually go through the whole ritual of a strapping big man like me submitting to an old man. He stripped me naked, passed nasty remarks about my sluttyness "itchy right, want to get fucked open your legs wider let me see your CB..., you so big man liao still want people to gan you..."

Then he'll rub his shriveled cock against my ass in simulated penetration and use his finger to do the actual penetrating. One thing that he learnt well as a top was how to find and stimulate a man's prostate. His finger raping was almost as good as cock raping. Then I don't mind letting him suck on my dripping man juices. As Chinese belief in form nourishes like form, he sucked and ate my juices like ginseng that he extracted fresh from the source. 

In form simulating like form, from the way I wiggled and thrashed about, he was looking like he's raping me like a slut. Old man was extremely proud and when the door opened, the listeners outside were surprised that the one crumpled on the floor was me with the wet and well used hole. 

I kept his secret and he's my last resort whenever I can't get a good top. But then I had to tolerate his constant teasing when he crept behind me and fingered me to check my wetness. If I'm not wet and used, he still have chance.

If I'm used already, he still want to see it. Sometimes out of need to keep him interested, I'll let him have a quickie inspection and fingering. Good tops are hard to find and I still need his services.

TMD, he's actually checking if I've been taken raw by checking for sperm in my hole and even licking inside for the smell. He says he's still got family and don't want to take risk if I'm dirty. I couldn't believe that he said if the sperm was spilled outside, by tasting inside, he can tell if it's shot inside me or outside.

The truth is there's one time this top removed his condom and I was unaware. That's the risk I tried to avoid but can never be 100% sure. He tasted the sperm and walked out calling me dirty whore. 

He started ignoring me but no big deal since I'm the one with what he wanted more. After a long while, he again crept behind me and tried to finger me again. I played hard to get. He played along and literally "raped" me. We are good again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.