Male HQ

Healing Therapy's Masseur Nicholas @ Aljunied

Hi guys,  i will be starting Healing Therapy at my place in Aljunied, starting tomorrow 3 Sept. 

Treatment package as follow:

75 mins (massage + scrub) @ $78

100 mins (massage + scrub) @ $98

What to expect during covid period?

* Temperature will be taken before start of treatment.

* For the safety of everyone, client will also be required to put on their mask during the treatment.

* Massage bed will be covered with new disposable sheet for each client. 

* Aroma air purifier will be switch on throughout the treatment. 

* Standard practice of changing towels and cleaning of the room/shower area continue. 

* Additional disinfecting and proper ventilation of the room after each guest. 

Text or whatsapp me @ 866 000 74

between 10am to 7pm for treatment slot 12pm to 9pm daily. Should you require earlier treatment,  kindly book a day in advance. 

Kindly note i wont be able to reply if there is a treatment going on and your patience are appreciated. Also,  questions that are not related to massage such as stats, pict, extra etc,  will not recieve a reply. 

Thank you and see you guys soon. 

Edited by Healing Therapy
Edit

• G_M changed the title to Healing Therapy's Masseur Nicholas @ Aljunied

Just a gentle reminder that all clients are required to put on their mask throughout the duration of the treatment. Be patient as I won't be able to reply if there is a treatment going on.

Thank you for those who have make appointment and apologise for those who have been turnaway due to no available slot. Hope to see you guys soon.

It have been a week into operation but I have already seen quite a few cancellation that was done within 2 hours of booking and without even have the courtesy to text for cancellation. It not only disrupt my appointment schedule but also deprive others who really need a massage. 

Therefore it will only be fair that those who have cancelled their appointment last minute,  for your future booking,  I would require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

2 hours ago, Healing Therapy said:

It have been a week into operation but I have already seen quite a few cancellation that was done within 2 hours of booking and without even have the courtesy to text for cancellation. It not only disrupt my appointment schedule but also deprive others who really need a massage. 

Therefore it will only be fair that those who have cancelled their appointment last minute,  for your future booking,  I would require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. 

But sometimes people do have unforeseen last minute urgent matter to settle and I think the collection of non-refundable deposit may not be fair to them?

As usual, the market will decide. The masseur has the right to set his own terms within legal limits, and if he is good and demand is there despite the terms, no one can force him to change. But if there is no demand as a result of his terms, he will have to adjust or suffer the consequences. The customer always have the choice whether to accept these terms. And yes, to provide feedback and suggestions  as you and others have done.

On 9/10/2020 at 10:04 AM, Healing Therapy said:

Guess that's fair enough but please define what's "last minute" for the benefit of your customers. 24h can be last minute to some, 1h can be to others.

Thank you for all your feedback and concern, understand people may need to change their plan and I am more than happy to accommodate as long as sufficient time are given,  for example someone book in the morning for a evening session and in the afternoon decided to cancel it,  that is perfectly all right for me.  What I am more concern is book and cancel within 2 hour. It will be quite difficult to justify but if is due to heavy rain, then yes I can understand.

24 hours only applied to hotel or shop but here we can be more flexible,  I would say maybe 4 hours. At least I can offer the slot to someone else. If anyone have a perfect solution that can be fair to everyone,  then do drop me a pm, cheers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Healing Journey Promotion

Embark on a 3 course healing journey and enjoy special rates. 

3 sessions of 75 min each @ $210

3 sessions of 100 min each @ $270

Payment in 2 installment:

50% on first visit and 50% on second visit

Valid for 3 months from the first visit

For enquiries or booking,  text or whatsapp @ 866 000 74

• 2 weeks later...

Healing Journey Promotion

Embark on a 3 course healing journey and enjoy special rates. 

3 sessions of 75 min each @ $210

3 sessions of 100 min each @ $270

Payment in 2 installment:

50% on first visit and 50% on second visit

Valid for 3 months from the first visit

• 3 weeks later...

Due to my new work committment, with immediate effect, I will not be able to take guest on weekend.

For weekdays,  there are only 2 days that I am available for treatment. Priority will be given to those who have sign up packages.

For enquiries or booking,  text or whatsapp @ 866 000 74 preferably one day before. 

Thank you for support and any inconveniences caused are regretted.

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.19843afde38fab9aebd21b9e0b4f4cb6.png

Off.-Peak Festive Promo

From 7 Dec to 23 Dec, every Mon, Wed & Fri, complete your treatment by 5pm and enjoy extra 15 mins of treatment. 

Applicable for both 75 mins or 100 mins treatment. 

Not valid with other package deals. 

For enquiries or booking,  text or whatsapp @ 866 000 74.

Off.-Peak Festive Promo

From 7 Dec to 23 Dec, every Mon, Wed & Fri, complete your treatment by 5pm and enjoy extra 15 mins of treatment. 

Applicable for both 75 mins or 100 mins treatment. 

For enquiries or booking,  text or whatsapp @ 866 000 74.

Off.-Peak Festive Promo

From 7 Dec to 23 Dec, every Mon, Wed & Fri, complete your treatment by 5pm and enjoy extra 15 mins of treatment. 

Applicable for both 75 mins or 100 mins treatment. 

For enquiries or booking,  text or whatsapp @ 866 000 74.

New Year.  New Treatment.

50 min Body Exfoliation @ $48

Start with a hot towel compress to open up the pores, relax the muscle before a deep exfoliation to remove dead skin cells. 

60 min Body Massage @ $68

A fusion massage with a combination  of Swedish and Deep Tissue. 

fd2eb3e85b5c2fe0e5245a1bd062f8e7.jpg.da19751cb28e86230f3ceecd4cb88aa4.jpg

Rainy Day = Massage Day

Getting a massage on a rainy day without getting wet? 

Outcall 60min massage @ any location in the east for only $98

Booking to be done at least 4 hours in advance for treatment between 12pm to 9pm.

To avoid last minute cancellation,  a deposit of $38 via paynow will be required upon confirmation of booking.

For enquiries or booking,  text or whatsapp @ 866 000 74

• 4 weeks later...

chinese-new-year-2021.thumb.jpg.2ddbe758dc4bb965a6eb4ef5b0bf0899.jpg

Special operating hour for CNY:

11 Feb - 15 Feb (Daily 3 to 8 pm)

Wishing all a Happy Ox Year and enjoy a $8 angpao rebates when you make an advance booking a day before. A deposit of $20 are required upon confirmation of booking. 

For enquiries or booking,  text or whatsapp @ 866 000 74.

Kindly note my operation will be every Mon ,  Wed and Fri between 12 - 6pm for the month of Feb.

With the $8 rebates during the CNY period,  there is basically zero cancellation for all bookings.

Therefore, I would like to continue this $8 rebates  for all bookings done 24 hour before your treatment with a $20 deposit upon confirmation. 

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...