Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur Masseur Joe vs Guest over Masseur Criteria of clients

Guest Nop

* Client specifications: Healthy, below 50 years old, below 80 kg, no hairy body, with body odour, infectious skin conditions or chronic heart diseases. Please come for treatment in a clean condition, ideally after shower.
[personal preference for optimal performance, apologies if cannot be at your service]

**For clients above 80kg (max 100kg) is still possible with the following conditions: 1. Massage will be performed on a yoga mat; 2. Surcharge RM1/extra kg

A person that claims to be certified and professional yet chooses his clients based on his sexual desires.

Guest Disgusted
2 hours ago, Tamagoci said:

Follow

* Client specifications: Healthy, below 50 years old, below 80 kg, no hairy body, with body odour, infectious skin conditions or chronic heart diseases. Please come for treatment in a clean condition, ideally after shower.
[personal preference for optimal performance, apologies if cannot be at your service]

**For clients above 80kg (max 100kg) is still possible with the following conditions: 1. Massage will be performed on a yoga mat; 2. Surcharge RM1/extra kg

A person that claims to be certified and professional yet chooses his clients based on his sexual desires. And charging 1rm extra per kg is outrageous. He could've just said sorry, no above 80kg. It's still unprofessional and biased, but this is on another level. Discriminating people based on their fat level.

Plus what personal preference if you claim you're a masseur and not a money boy? No hairy body? I can understand the body odor and shower, but if you're really professional, you wouldn't do this.

If you think this is unproblematic, and judging by some of the posts here, where some were defending a masseur that he has not much power for larger bodies, I'm not surprised this horrible masseur will be defended as well.

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Guest Disgusted said:

* Client specifications: Healthy, below 50 years old, below 80 kg, no hairy body, with body odour, infectious skin conditions or chronic heart diseases. Please come for treatment in a clean condition, ideally after shower.

**For clients above 80kg (max 100kg) is still possible with the following conditions: 1. Massage will be performed on a yoga mat; 2. Surcharge RM1/extra kg

A person that claims to be certified and professional yet chooses his clients based on his sexual desires. And charging 1rm extra per kg is outrageous. He could've just said sorry, no above 80kg. It's still unprofessional and biased, but this is on another level. Discriminating people based on their fat level.

Plus what personal preference if you claim you're a masseur and not a money boy? No hairy body? I can understand the body odor and shower, but if you're really professional, you wouldn't do this.

If you think this is unproblematic, and judging by some of the posts here, where some were defending a masseur that he has not much power for larger bodies, I'm not surprised this horrible masseur will be defended as well.

Im not defending him. But clearly he has such a big pool that dont mind losing customers that arent his type. Ur complain probably not gonna leave even a small dent of any kind. If anything, even more will be curious to try him.

His attitude sucks, he is a dick, and arshole, lol. But im more curious as why are u mad over this. Obviously he is a mb "disguised" as masseur. I think even blind man can see that.

He dont need to be proffesional also. Why mb need to be a professional? They profession is looked down upon by society. What they get by being professional? Being morally good i understand (such as not stealing, on time, honour the contract etc etc.) What do u want to say?

Just to be clear, i dont want to pick a fight, i just curious on how ur thought process is.

Guest Curious
2 hours ago, Guest Disgusted said:

Who is this person you guys r talking abt?

4 hours ago, Guest Disgusted said:

Such a waste of time this 'masseur'

Guest Shameful
4 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Im not defending him. But clearly he has such a big pool that dont mind losing customers that arent his type. Ur complain probably not gonna leave even a small dent of any kind. If anything, even more will be curious to try him.

His attitude sucks, he is a dick, and arshole, lol. But im more curious as why are u mad over this. Obviously he is a mb "disguised" as masseur. I think even blind man can see that.

He dont need to be proffesional also. Why mb need to be a professional? They profession is looked down upon by society. What they get by being professional? Being morally good i understand (such as not stealing, on time, honour the contract etc etc.) What do u want to say?

Just to be clear, i dont want to pick a fight, i just curious on how ur thought process is.

That's still defending. If you read his "about us", you'll see that he wrote he's a certified masseur and no sex will be involved. He goes forward to say he's a THERAPIST and not a MONEY BOY.. HE can choose his clients if he wants, but since we're talking professional, charging people extra just for having a weight above 80kg? 1rm per extra kg? The f*ck is this?

These sort of "therapists" shouldn't be enabled and promoted and need to be called out on their sh*t. If people became more curious by this post, then they have a serious problem.

Obviously I should've put his link and name and you can find out for yourself. A person shouldn't call themselves "certified therapists" who provide "treatments" if they choose their clients by weight, body size, and hairiness level. That's disgusting. I can be somewhat okay if he mentioned I can't massage oversized bodies due to limitations, but it's obvious he's picking them for his enjoyment. When you clearly say you're not offering sex services, but go forward and say you want the client to be less than 80kg, hairless, etc. Then you're not a therapist, you're a money boy in disguise. AGAIN WHAT'S MORE DISGUSTING IS HIS STATEMENT THAT HE CHARGES 1RM PER EXTRA KG IF YOU'RE ABOVE 80KG

That's just shameful

Shame on anyone that'll promote him or enable this bull

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/aboutus

1 hour ago, Swimr said:

The biggest problem is him charging people 1rm extra per kg.. like in his mind, he thought about it and said, yes, this seems good, let me just put it out for whoever sees it.

It doesn't affect me personally, but that doesn't mean he doesn't need to shamed for it. He can have his preferences, but charging people for being overweight? I mean damn

Just don't massage them, better! Then he proceeds to say he wants them hairless, BUT NO SEX SERVICES. Then why would you want them hairless and less than 80kg.. are you massaging them or fulfilling your fantasy? 

Guest Disgusting
2 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

you so offended because he reject u? 

You're as disgusting as him. Out of everything I wrote, this is what you came up with? 

7 hours ago, Guest Nop said:

* Client specifications: Healthy, below 50 years old, below 80 kg, no hairy body, with body odour, infectious skin conditions or chronic heart diseases. Please come for treatment in a clean condition, ideally after shower.

**For clients above 80kg (max 100kg) is still possible with the following conditions: 1. Massage will be performed on a yoga mat; 2. Surcharge RM1/extra kg

A person that claims to be certified and professional yet chooses his clients based on his sexual desires.

This is not due to sexual desires but for practicality. Hope you can find a therapist that suit your needs 😀

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

32 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

You so angry go call him and talk crap lo 
here we want fun fun sharing okay

u dont always come here spread negative 

Talk crap and spread negativity? I'm just saying what needs to be said and shedding light on this so-called therapist. If you don't like it, scroll away. No need to be attacking me for no reason. You don't know me. You want fun? Fun sharing? I'm not taking that away from you, but let's not pretend that we're humans.. if you're a closet case who's only interested in fun and nothing real, then that's your problem.

12 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

lol no one attacking u, u jus sound like a crazy dog barking lol. Seriously uncle 

u don’t syok that he discriminate u cuz u r fat then go find somewhere else lah 

or go lose some weight 

don’t be anger not good u know 

People are dying so I can't complain about this kinda person?

And now you're age and fat shaming me? People like you deserve a country and government like the one you're in right now

7 hours ago, Guest Disgusted said:

I respect your personal feeling about my specifications but I cannot please everyone.

1 hour ago, Guest Shameful said:

That's still defending. If you read his "about us", you'll see that he wrote he's a certified masseur and no sex will be involved. He goes forward to say he's a THERAPIST and not a MONEY BOY.. HE can choose his clients if he wants, but since we're talking professional, charging people extra just for having a weight above 80kg? 1rm per extra kg? The f*ck is this?

These sort of "therapists" shouldn't be enabled and promoted and need to be called out on their sh*t. If people became more curious by this post, then they have a serious problem.

Obviously I should've put his link and name and you can find out for yourself. A person shouldn't call themselves "certified therapists" who provide "treatments" if they choose their clients by weight, body size, and hairiness level. That's disgusting. I can be somewhat okay if he mentioned I can't massage oversized bodies due to limitations, but it's obvious he's picking them for his enjoyment. When you clearly say you're not offering sex services, but go forward and say you want the client to be less than 80kg, hairless, etc. Then you're not a therapist, you're a money boy in disguise. AGAIN WHAT'S MORE DISGUSTING IS HIS STATEMENT THAT HE CHARGES 1RM PER EXTRA KG IF YOU'RE ABOVE 80KG

That's just shameful

Shame on anyone that'll promote him or enable this bull

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/aboutus

Try kneeling for over 1 h on a yoga mat and holding a 100 kg person on your knee for stretching techniques.

Nothing to be shameful or disgusted about the additional charges based on my affordable rates for added efforts to massage on a yoga mat for being above the weight threshold.

5 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Of all the hatred comments, this is the most  unacceptable one. I have to speak up on behalf of other professional therapists. Please don't confuse between sex workers and proper massage therapists. A sport massage therapist is a highly respectable profession as many learned people will agree.

Please don't sexualize massage therapy. 

https://respectmassage.com/

2 hours ago, Swimr said:

If not yet try then not waste of your time.

As for others, apologies that my client specifications have caused such a tension in this forum. Hope everyone will get masseurs who suit their needs and the controversy will end here. Spread love not hate 💆‍♂️

I welcome those who seek serious therapeutic massage and thanks to everyone who has been supportive 😄

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

10 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

@hornychub fast fast recommends som1 masseur that can massage over 100kg human for him.  He become 13 O’Clock 

as Indian Muslim I very happy with my prime minister now. u X syok, Pi Tempat lain

i calculate 4 u

lets said u 

90kilo extra 10 ringgit 

100kilo extra 20 ringgit 

110kilo extra 30 ringgit 

like buy jasmine rice makan haha 

Dude wtf? If the guy is annoyed, you attack him like that? He's got a point with the massager

Guest Disgusted
10 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

@hornychub fast fast recommends som1 masseur that can massage over 100kg human for him.  He become 13 O’Clock 

as Indian Muslim I very happy with my prime minister now. u X syok, Pi Tempat lain

i calculate 4 u

lets said u 

90kilo extra 10 ringgit 

100kilo extra 20 ringgit 

110kilo extra 30 ringgit 

What r u proving here? That you're a self-hating homosexual who likes to attack people for their weight and age? Grow up.

Guest Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Spinbomb said:

I respect your personal feeling about my specifications but I cannot please everyone.

Try kneeling for over 1 h on a yoga mat and holding a 100 kg person on your knee for stretching techniques.

Nothing to be shameful or disgusted about the additional charges based on my affordable rates for added efforts to massage on a yoga mat for being above the weight threshold.

Of all the hatred comments, this is the most  unacceptable one. I have to speak up on behalf of other professional therapists. Please don't confuse between sex workers and proper massage therapists. A sport massage therapist is a highly respectable profession as many learned people will agree.

As for others, apologies that my client specifications have caused such a tension in this forum. Hope everyone will get masseurs who suit their needs and the controversy will end here. Spread love not hate 💆‍♂️

I welcome those who seek serious therapeutic massage and thanks to everyone who has been supportive 😄

Spread love? I can get behind the 100 kg argument, but why are you charging people 1rm per kg for their extra weight? You could say you cannot. You're despicable.

Also you want them hairless? Is that because of the mat? Lol

Above the weight threshold you say? just stop 

Joke elsewhere bih

13 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

U shuld put only hunk type can book haha

Not hunk also can book as long below 100kg 😂

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

39 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

i calculate 4 u

lets said u 

90kilo extra 10 ringgit 

100kilo extra 20 ringgit 

110kilo extra 30 ringgit 

All the masseurs I reviewed could take me and I'm wayyy above 100kg lol. If they make you feel less, then just don't go anymore. Lots of other amazing masseur to explore

35 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

mana ni 

I just went, review soon. Brickfields Prescot Hotel Level 1

22 minutes ago, hornychub said:

All the masseurs I reviewed could take me and I'm wayyy above 100kg lol. If they make you feel less, then just don't go anymore. Lots of other amazing masseur to explore

So you prefer not to call out someone who's still being regarded as a "therapist" pretending it's about weight and the yoga mat, while charging more for extra weight? Good for you.. you also wanna be a closeted case against your fellow community then go ahead

22 minutes ago, hornychub said:

You make me wanna vomit fatty

Keep taking advantage of those poor blind men

54 minutes ago, Guest Name said:

So you prefer not to call out someone who's still being regarded as a "therapist" pretending it's about weight and the yoga mat, while charging more for extra weight? Good for you.. you also wanna be a closeted case against your fellow community then go ahead

If that's a cause you believe you want to preach and want to call out then do so. But don't involve me in your belief. I have my way of perceiving things, and I choose to not waste time on changing people to suit me. If they make me feel unhappy or less, then I will just ignore and walk away. Simple. No need for meaningless confrontation. 

3 hours ago, Guest Name said:

I think he is asking you to move on. 

Guest MsgLover
On 8/30/2020 at 10:25 PM, Armedeggon said:

Hi! I tried Laksamana Spa yesterday, their aromatherapy instead of their urut batin.  I have to say it was 10/10!

From the moment i arrived, i was greeted by a polite malay boy.  He was the masseur too.  And he was attentive to every single part of your body with strong pressure exerted.  He was slow in his massage and hit all the right points.  That 1 and a half hours was bliss.  He was wearing surgical gloves whilst massaging but there was no difference at all to not wearing gloves.  The atmosphere is great too!  Because it is in a private residence, it was so quiet and peaceful.  The spa background music was soothing and there was sound of trickling water from the indoor fountain.  And he was so respectful.  The massage was not sensual.  After the massage, he offered tea and tidbits.  

I paid a total of RM169 but I am more than willing to spend my money here.

May I know his name? Interested to try for a real massage in stead of playful ones. 

thank q.

Actually what’s this fight about? On personal feeling on certain requirement of the masseur? 

reason of having a review in the forum is to find the masseur that suit ur needs for whatever intention you holding in ur mind. So if it isn’t ur type just move on. Leave ur thought after try or keen to try then is good enough. No need to escalate to any personal issue or intention of others. Like said everyone make their choice. They will stop if they realise they making wrong choices and vice versa. No one hold obligation to anyone. 

so let’s cut off the topic. Fighting on these will

make us miss so many potential reviews by others lol 

have a good day all

1 hour ago, Shawn1229 said:

Actually what’s this fight about? On personal feeling on certain requirement of the masseur? 

reason of having a review in the forum is to find the masseur that suit ur needs for whatever intention you holding in ur mind. So if it isn’t ur type just move on. Leave ur thought after try or keen to try then is good enough. No need to escalate to any personal issue or intention of others. Like said everyone make their choice. They will stop if they realise they making wrong choices and vice versa. No one hold obligation to anyone. 

so let’s cut off the topic. Fighting on these will

make us miss so many potential reviews by others lol 

have a good day all

Yes. This. I wish i can convey the message as well as this. Omg the drama. For someone u never meet. So many self-righteous queen. Its not like anybody forcing somebody to do things. Let people live. *snap fingers*

If masseur and me didnt connect, either i dont like the masseur's massage style, or masseur didnt like me for whatever reason, itll be a no repeat for me. If the masseur being upfront, it actually will save me money as i dont even have to bother to try. Would u rather him not telling you his preference, and went ahead with subpar massage instead and wasted your money?

9 hours ago, Guest Fadzil said:

You make me wanna vomit fatty

Keep taking advantage of those poor blind men

Are you saying because they are blind, they cant earn money by providing services that they are willing to do? Why discriminate against the blind? I didnt see him forcing any of the masseur, and  what he and the masseur did are no different than other masseurs thats not blind. So again, the ind cant do it, but not blind can? 

9 hours ago, Spinbomb said:

Im am the one that write the comment that u said the most hurtful. I apologize. But, u know who ur target customer is: emotional repressed gays. And some of the angry dude points is valid: ur requirement on the customer are weird. So go figure, i guess? But u do u, i dont see u as bad people. Opportunist maybe?, But bad? No.

i agree rm1/kg is not much. Only cheap ass would argue about it. If too poor dont go for special massage la.

But also, Please dont condemn sex workers. They have their reasons for doing it. They way u say that like we are all a lot better than them. We are all sex deviants. There will be no supply without demands. 

• G_M changed the title to Kuala Lumpur Masseur Joe vs Guests / members over Masseur Criteria of clients
  • G_M changed the title to Kuala Lumpur Masseur Joe vs Guest over Masseur Criteria of clients
  • G_M locked this topic