Male HQ

MacRitchie Reservoir night time surprise

Guest bruce

On 9/6/2020 at 1:16 PM, pround1 said:

was there last night although is raining but still got people at night cruising. Best is people come to me take my cloth off and start play with me.

ex-people?

Guest Warmy Cozy Jacuzzi

Who on earth take shower, in the reservoir toilet, on a rainy night, on the 7th month of the Ghost.   Did someone "run" on desperate mode.  Why not spend a time in the Sauna.  Safer.

Guest Night Howler
8 minutes ago, pround1 said:

11 plus onward

Those are creepy hours.  What will you be telling the patrol officer if being caught at such a time?  People might be wondering you are up to no good intent in that hour.  

Guest Fitness corner
2 hours ago, pround1 said:

Fitness Corner 

The one with sand on the ground? The one with big logs for lifting? The one faraway and deep inside into the forrest? Or the one near the residences? I know got 2 fitness corner. 

• G_M changed the title to MacRitchie Reservoir night time surprise
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Secret Squirrel
2 hours ago, Guest Monki said:

Where is the tree top walk? Got gays cruise at tree top?

No.  No gay wanted to go so far to cruise when cruising can be done anywhere within your doorstep.  It is not the same as old ford Road.

Guest 1234_fun
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

My friend told me usually guys who cruise are the unattractive one who can't get in dating apps so i wont dare lol :P

Make sense, why do an attractive guy go for cruising since they can get fun easily on apps rather than they trouble their selves over.

My friend told me usually guys who cruise are the unattractive one who can't get in dating apps so i wont dare lol :P

This mostly applies to those regular cruisers who are addicted to cruising there nearly every day. But every now and then there are hot ones who wants to explore the outdoor thrill and see see. If you are not bad yourself, you might still end up with a hottie there, depending on luck 😉  

Edited by dragonfly_y

Thats the reason why so many local guys all passive and not adventurous and act high SES and act atas, thus producing many fucking snobbish statues in saunas ~ 

Edited by Kimochi
1 hour ago, Guest 1234_fun said:

Make sense, why do an attractive guy go for cruising since they can get fun easily on apps rather than they trouble their selves over.

Because the moment one gets your profile, your picture and maybe get you into the act, your stand the risk of your privacy getting blown to parts with your family, your colleagues and with your friends etc the moment a montage of your photo and a video gets posted all over the place. That's the danger of apps. Cruising is still the most anonymous sex ever. 

Guest Ghosts
On 9/6/2020 at 1:05 PM, Guest bruce said:

MacRitchie Reservoir at night during weekend was crusing people come to me that was surprised 

U sure they are human? Heard its quite haunted there at night, better not disturb the spirits loitering.

Guest Occulust

Pls dun go there, its really haunted at nite.

My fren went there once and while he was enjoying being blown and looked up, he saw a long hair creature with pale white face perched on a tree branch and staring at him.

He immediately pulled up his shorts and ran out of the forest.

46 minutes ago, Guest Occulust said:

My fren went there once and while he was enjoying being blown and looked up, he saw a long hair creature with pale white face perched on a tree branch and staring at him.

Could be a hairy monkey?? hahaha

52 minutes ago, Guest Occulust said:

I had my fair share of "spooky encounters" here at MacRitchie back in 2004! am not sure if i am high or seeing things, but to have your partner witnessed the "apparition" as well concluded we both seeing the same thing! it stood in front of us before it disappeared! it was eerie indeed! we were running & it was only 10 plus pm only! the first & the last. so now i stick to running around Bedok Reservoir but in the morning of course! no more night running!!!  

Guest Lim's clan
3 hours ago, Guest Ghosts said:

U sure they are human? Heard its quite haunted there at night, better not disturb the spirits loitering.

2 hours ago, Guest Occulust said:

It is the ghost of Lim Bo Seng!

His tomb is at MacRitchie...

He is putting up a fierce fight against people disturbing his peace and sleep.

Will ghost follow someone home and stick to someone for life? Or possess the person and make a person very bad temper? 

I heard this friend of friend that this lady was very bad temper at night. Always fight with her boyfriend until boyfriend has to call cops each time they quarrel. She said that she has a ghost following her. She called help from medium to chase the ghost away already but return back not long after. 

Guest No Scared
3 minutes ago, Guest Cruise said:

Actually wanted to cruise tonight but after hearing about the ghost story , im scared already. Scared the ghost will follow someone forever...

No need scared one

https://youtu.be/OnsyQh0FfoM

Guest No Scared
2 hours ago, trulyluq said:

I had my fair share of "spooky encounters" here at MacRitchie back in 2004! am not sure if i am high or seeing things, but to have your partner witnessed the "apparition" as well concluded we both seeing the same thing! it stood in front of us before it disappeared! it was eerie indeed! we were running & it was only 10 plus pm only! the first & the last. so now i stick to running around Bedok Reservoir but in the morning of course! no more night running!!!  

Bedok Reservoir ???!!!!! 😱

Google “happenings in Bedok reservoir” and what you get

Eh fuck la during world war 2 dead bodies lying everywhere ... If you guys wanna believe they are all around you....  Go there perform for them to see loh ~ let them absorb your essence of human ~

• G_M locked this topic