Male HQ

MacRitchie Reservoir night time surprise

Guest bruce

4 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Eh fuck la during world war 2 dead bodies lying everywhere ... If you guys wanna believe they are all around you....  Go there perform for them to see loh ~ let them absorb your essence of human ~

That’s why your “kimochi kimochi iku iku~~” will make WW2 Japanese ghosts feel at home 🤗

43 minutes ago, Guest Guko said:

That’s why your “kimochi kimochi iku iku~~” will make WW2 Japanese ghosts feel at home 🤗

Hope they play with me just like how Koh Masaki played with me during my sleep ~ :lol:

13 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Thats the reason why so many local guys all passive and not adventurous and act high SES and act atas, thus producing many fucking snobbish statues in saunas ~ 

Worst still... Not attractive, not handsome, no bods oso wan act atas n snobbish. 

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My friend told me usually guys who cruise are the unattractive one who can't get in dating apps so i wont dare lol :P

Well, tats e fact. If u haf e market, y do u still nid go cruise in smelly public toilets, public pools shower, park toilets, etc. 

1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

Well, tats e fact. If u haf e market, y do u still nid go cruise in smelly public toilets, public pools shower, park toilets, etc. 

Haha tell those who fit bod look very marketable and been to this reservoir ~ 

29 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

that is a myth. There are reason other that your swollen thinking. There is something call “excitement”, “fetish”, and “hidden”. Wake up and walk out see look at the sky. 

39 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Haha tell those who fit bod look very marketable and been to this reservoir ~ 

These r e group who can't venture themselves into e high SES group bcos to e high SES they still belong to B or C grade goods. 🤣

Guest Are they gays or not
18 minutes ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Honestly i have seen so many hot and hunky boys at macritchie. Dont think they belong to B or C list, so probably i agree its more the excitement or fetish. Just like some hunks also go sauna. More direct.  Tbh app is so time consuming. 

Hot and hunky guys can go anywhere they like such as Malls Parks or macrichie

but are they gays or not? 

Guest kimonokochi
14 hours ago, Guest Guko said:

If you have a crush or fetish on very old Japanese men, then why not?

Juz wanna know: will he act like geisha or wear kimono at home when dating an old Japanese warrior? 🤣

Honestly, i feel there could be curious guys or guys with cruising fetish to cruise & fuck at mac at times. But i don't this will continue for him in the long run, because it is time consuming, impractical and meaningless in the long run. Especially if he is so hot, IT savvy, .... he can get sex in other ways that are not impractical, not time consuming, yet enjoyable, easy and convenient. There is a high chance that the regular mid nite cruisers there are the not so desirable ones. Who in the right frame of mind will always go mac late nite to wait, hunt for guys to fuck all the time, risking std, hiv, dengue, ghost sightings, bad weather, the police, etc?

3 hours ago, Guest Tony said:

Honestly, i feel there could be curious guys or guys with cruising fetish to cruise & fuck at mac at times. But i don't this will continue for him in the long run, because it is time consuming, impractical and meaningless in the long run. Especially if he is so hot, IT savvy, .... he can get sex in other ways that are not impractical, not time consuming, yet enjoyable, easy and convenient. There is a high chance that the regular mid nite cruisers there are the not so desirable ones. Who in the right frame of mind will always go mac late nite to wait, hunt for guys to fuck all the time, risking std, hiv, dengue, ghost sightings, bad weather, the police, etc?

right on dude.  yup, been there 3 times and yup, aint gonna frequent there often.  Just gonna for the curious and cruising aspects of it

Guest Cruise
3 hours ago, Guest Tony said:

I tried my luck one night before. I dont know what to expect. My mind was so occupied. Or I feel lonely. I was abit scared too in the dark. Once in a while there will be runners sprung from the dark. I surprised also how do they run in the woods in the dark. 

But I did met another cruiser. A runner. We moved on to another safe place to have fun. He got a very good bod. Even though with a mask, can see he is not bad looking. 

Talking about std and hiv, I also scared. What if he purposedly lure ppl to get them infected. But then, having fun with strangers in whichever place and method also carries such risks.

3 hours ago, whitefuck said:

right on dude.  yup, been there 3 times and yup, aint gonna frequent there often.  Just gonna for the curious and cruising aspects of it

Go without expectation, and occasionally u will ne pleasantly surprised w the hook ups. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Cendana said:

tech savvy or not usually men who are curious of other men will go this type of venue for makan as they know it is a cheapest place for no strings attached fun.

And what you see is what you get for real. That's the main difference in online shopping and fresh market shopping. You can't catfish in fresh market shopping. 

• 4 months later...

UPDATE:
on February 23rd,
local newspaper "The Straits Times" published a letter written to their Forum Section & i almost fell off my chair coz the Writer wrote: FOOTWEAR> & i mis-read it as> UNDERWEAR... anyway, i have a feeling that this war memorial is a "playground at nite", if u know what i mean... lol

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/forum/forum-lim-bo-seng-tomb-should-be-accorded-more-respect

Guest reno upgrade = downgrade?

What are they doing?

Separations between the showers? Wouldn't wonder when groups of gays are googling all the time at straight guys showering there... surely, some felt offended.

Eventually the TraceTogether task force managed to identify the main group of people frequenting the showers.... hm

After reading the title night time surprises at MacRitchie I was directly thinking about wild boars, bats and leopard cats...

Guest footwear
1 hour ago, 30yochinese said:

UPDATE:
on February 23rd,
local newspaper "The Straits Times" published a letter written to their Forum Section & i almost fell off my chair coz the Writer wrote: FOOTWEAR> & i mis-read it as> UNDERWEAR... anyway, i have a feeling that this war memorial is a "playground at nite", if u know what i mean... lol

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/forum/forum-lim-bo-seng-tomb-should-be-accorded-more-respect

footwear might be correct, wasn't there someone at the other thread on MacRitchie happening who saw a ghost at the area and run away? Probably his footwear which he lost when he was running away....

Guest Blah
40 minutes ago, Guest reno upgrade = downgrade? said:

What are they doing?

Separations between the showers? Wouldn't wonder when groups of gays are googling all the time at straight guys showering there... surely, some felt offended.

Eventually the TraceTogether task force managed to identify the main group of people frequenting the showers.... hm

After reading the title night time surprises at MacRitchie I was directly thinking about wild boars, bats and leopard cats...

Hacking, drilling in the last shower cubicle. If there's anything to replace, it should be the shower tube that water only trickles out of. 

On normal days, suddenly got contractors come in pretend to check this and that.

The straight guys always use the cubicles. Wonder how they have a shower when the water flow is so weak. My guess is the renovation is to deter cruising.

Guest upgrade
33 minutes ago, Guest Blah said:

Hacking, drilling in the last shower cubicle. If there's anything to replace, it should be the shower tube that water only trickles out of. 

On normal days, suddenly got contractors come in pretend to check this and that.

The straight guys always use the cubicles. Wonder how they have a shower when the water flow is so weak. My guess is the renovation is to deter cruising.

But some gay hyenas can be very annoying and persistent at this place. Made a walk with my old folks and on return walked to the toilet and shower area, one 40 - 50s guy directly followed me in and stood next to the urinal, while walking out I passed by the shower and he was just 2m behind me following me the hen follows the baby chicken , even at the hand washing area, still followed me washing hands just next to me... it was broad daylight on a Saturday just after lunch time. Some straight people would not take this so lightly if so obvious...

Guest predators

this phenonem seem instilled into Singaporean men not just for gay but for straight old men also ,

once they older they forget looking into the mirror in the morning... still prey on spring chicken...

but the term crocodile fits quite well if you look at crocodile skin and the wrinkles of the dirty old men...

read here:

August 26, 2016

By: Lohcifer

On August 21st, there was an article in The Sunday Times, entitled ‘Blindedsided by Dirty Old Man, written by Sharon Loh.

She wrote:

Singapore is such a safe place that I was surprised when my younger daughter didn’t want to go running alone during our trip back last year.

I discovered why when we went to the park connector near where we were staying.

From some distance back, I could see a man, who looked to be in his 50s, running alongside her and saying something to her. He stopped only because she kicked up her pace and left him in her dust.

When I asked her later, she said he was asking her for her name. My 16-year-old. Being hit on by a man more than three times her age.

On another occasion, my daughters were lounging by the condominium pool when they were invited by some boys to a movie.

“Wow,” I told anyone who would listen, “Singaporean men are buayas.” (“Buaya” is the Malay word for “crocodile” but is also a colloquial term meaning “lecher.”)

Loh also said that her daughters’ 16-year-old friend, visiting Singapore for the first time, was the recipient of a flattering remark on her first ride on the MRT by a man “old enough to be her father who should have known better.” “She didn’t know where to look,” wrote Loh.

Guest Blah
4 hours ago, Guest upgrade said:

But some gay hyenas can be very annoying and persistent at this place. Made a walk with my old folks and on return walked to the toilet and shower area, one 40 - 50s guy directly followed me in and stood next to the urinal, while walking out I passed by the shower and he was just 2m behind me following me the hen follows the baby chicken , even at the hand washing area, still followed me washing hands just next to me... it was broad daylight on a Saturday just after lunch time. Some straight people would not take this so lightly if so obvious...

So if a young handsome one followed you around in broad daylight? Make frens?

• G_M locked this topic