Male HQ

Essential Oil For Topical Application

Coolbriz

Hey bros, 

I’m trying to blend a mixture of essential oils for treatment for bug bites. Any recommendations for reputable / reliable brands as there are simply so many that pop up on Google? I plan to use the following after doing some basic research:

1) Tea tree

2) lavender

3) basil

4) peppermint 

5) lemongrass 

6) helichrysum

Reason for seeking this alternative as I’m currently using steroid cream and I’m aware of the side effects this will bring. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

I think Young Living is quite reputable, but with reputation comes with higher price, I was told they have a retail unit somewhere at Somerset.

Now EO is also quite known, available at some retail units like Vitakids - Parkway and Tampines 1.

Both can be ordered online of course.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I think Young Living is quite reputable, but with reputation comes with higher price, I was told they have a retail unit somewhere at Somerset.

Now EO is also quite known, available at some retail units like Vitakids - Parkway and Tampines 1.

Both can be ordered online of course.

Thanks, will take that into consideration too!

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Try and see

I highly recommend Eucalyptus oil, as others have mentioned.

Been using it since I was a kid. Contains a lot of benefits.

My two favourite brands are:

naturoil-eucalyptus.jpg

ae89ed0aa8db0ba62abb9cd0db5dc015.jpg_720

Besides the above two, I don't recommend any other brands for EO because to my horror, I realise that a lot of cheaper brands of EO (sold in S'pore) contain turpentine!!!! (It's printed on the box.)

You can also add the EO to your diffuser if you have one. Makes your room/office smell very nice.

35924101_1890665430991887_45604551374195

If you need any essential oil, buy from PLANT THERAPY (US).

Their products are genuine and price is reasonable. Each batch is backed by GS/MS Test Report (this basically the list of constituents in each batch to proof the oil is real).

Shipping is FREE above certain amount (I think USD 40), although sometimes it takes a while to reach SG. Every month there is a promotion.

But most of all, their customer service is AWESOME. In case you are not satisfied or non-receiving or any problem with the products, they will simply send you a new one or refund your money, no questions asked.

I've been their customer for many years and I think their customer service is the best in the world.

I once did an experiment with friends where we push a drop of essential oil from different brands on a piece of white paper. Give it some time and apparently/supposedly those that are 100% pure and without carrier oil mixed in them, will leave no trace.

The spotless ones were Young Living, Plant Therapy, Flaming Queen and surprisingly Muji, if I recall correctly. Perhaps I should experiment again.

But anyway do be wary of brands that claim they are 100% pure but have carrier oils mixed in them. Technically it's word play.

• 3 months later...

https://youtu.be/4gSLQgsVW9U

dōTERRA going to be my top choice. It's guarantee and pure. 

Hospital are using it, I believe its definitely safe to use. 

I got breathing problem, snore and sleep apnea issues, it good relieve now. 

I used to have long term back pain, until shivering. Tried many methods TCM, acupunctures, even Bikam, Yoga etc but doesnt helps. 

Few months, i tried combination few oils massage and take internally,  it much relieve!! and I can do it as when needed, especially during CB period. 

I love to share benefits using this, DM me to know more.

Besides, I do teach simple massage and usage of this natural remedies for own health. 

Especially for men/bros, we don't usually seek medical help until worst situation, highly recommended essential oils more than just smells good only

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.