Male HQ

Guest Vs MrAnalyst

MrAnalyst

i went to keybox last Saturday, first time go in , long queue , so i go other places and come back later around 5 pm. luckily no waiting and direct go in.

10$ for member , so 2$ cheaper. quite crowded inside. shower and look around. went to upstairs found one dick lying there. i blow him till shoot.

wander around dark room corner , people just walking ..hardly see engaged...if i touch someone , he pushed..so i have no idea what are they looking for there.

may be they are trying to find prince :) i gave up to that area.

2nd round same upstairs room, i lie down on my back and stroking , someone came and sit on me.. i fuck him till shot inside ... i am not sure if he put condom.

can't really feel condom.

3nd round lie down on same place, someone came and sit on top again, i think he is same person but not sure.

shoot in his ass again.

feel tired after 2nd shoots , so i left , still no people waiting outside...i must be lucky to catch the time without queue.

6 minutes ago, MrAnalyst said:

i went to keybox last Saturday, first time go in , long queue , so i go other places and come back later around 5 pm. luckily no waiting and direct go in.

10$ for member , so 2$ cheaper. quite crowded inside. shower and look around. went to upstairs found one dick lying there. i blow him till shoot.

wander around dark room corner , people just walking ..hardly see engaged...if i touch someone , he pushed..so i have no idea what are they looking for there.

2nd round same upstairs room, i lie down on my back and stroking , someone came and sit on me.. i fuck him till shot inside ... i am not sure if he put condom.

3nd round lie down on same place, someone came and sit on top again, i think he is same person but not sure.

shoot in his ass again.

feel tired after 2nd shoots , so i left , still no people waiting outside...i must be lucky to catch the time without queue.

I like dark area to catch bird 

On 9/8/2020 at 12:28 PM, MrAnalyst said:

shoot in his ass again.

Edited by LoveCum

7 hours ago, MrAnalyst said:

shoot in his ass again.

wah, you are really indiscriminate in whoever that comes along. literally fxxks anything that moves.

Glad u had fun.

8 hours ago, MrAnalyst said:

can't really feel condom

Chubs like MrAnalyst are always easy target for those who are into raw sex(as most rationale guys will reject them) or are already hiv+. 

They are either delusional & detached from reality thinking that all KB patrons are chub chasers & can simply grab or touch anyone they deemed attractive in the dark room. 

I wonder he knows what crap he is writing here as well...surely a top should be well aware when a condom is being put on his cock, it is never meant for the condom to be worn by a btm & then sit on top of a cock.

13 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

wah, you are really indiscriminate in whoever that comes along. literally fxxks anything that moves.

Glad u had fun.

i thought that is the purpose of sauna...i don't really think any gay there are looking for lover.

if they are , they are in wrong place i guess

12 hours ago, MrAnalyst said:

i thought that is the purpose of sauna...i don't really think any gay there are looking for lover.

if they are , they are in wrong place i guess

Yea, but you seem to 'respond' to anyone. 😏

No need for selection, it can be anyone.  Haha.

1 hour ago, Guest Client said:

Everyone should keep a lookout for this shitty piece of lard arse, not only does he engage in unsafe sex, I recognise him going around in the maze & dark room grabbing unsuspecting customers' cocks & nipples with his filthy hands. 

I totally agree with you, it is nauseating to see the number of likes he has received so far.  

This is an open forum for discussion and everyone here are adults and they are responsible for their own action.

There is no need to make personal attack and public shaming, just because you don't agree what he had done.

On 9/8/2020 at 9:03 PM, Guest Client said:

Chubs like MrAnalyst are always easy target for those who are into raw sex(as most rationale guys will reject them) or are already hiv+. 

They are either delusional & detached from reality thinking that all KB patrons are chub chasers & can simply grab or touch anyone they deemed attractive in the dark room. 

I wonder he knows what crap he is writing here as well...surely a top should be well aware when a condom is being put on his cock, it is never meant for the condom to be worn by a btm & then sit on top of a cock.

I think you are wrong , it is bottom risk for getting fuck raw.. so it is bottom responsibility to make sure condom put in before start fucking...

2 hours ago, Guest Client said:

You are equally at risk if you tear your skin tissue while fucking raw. 

Everyone pls click on the profile of this scum, it is easy to identify him in the sauna, besides having a fat chubby 3 yr old child-like body, he will go around touching & grabbing you without warning. 

Report him to KB management & get him ban from entry forever. 

very funny ...no wonder you are using as guest account

3 hours ago, Guest Client said:

You are equally at risk if you tear your skin tissue while fucking raw. 

Everyone pls click on the profile of this scum, it is easy to identify him in the sauna, besides having a fat chubby 3 yr old child-like body, he will go around touching & grabbing you without warning. 

Report him to KB management & get him ban from entry forever. 

Hello, what did I said about naming and shaming? 

Yes, what he did not not ethically correct and you can report him to the management and let them take action, but there is no need to publicly shame him in the forum.

We do not condone such behavior or action of publicly shaming anyone in our forum.

18 hours ago, G_M said:

Hello, what did I said about naming and shaming? 

Yes, what he did not not ethically correct and you can report him to the management and let them take action, but there is no need to publicly shame him in the forum.

We do not condone such behavior or action of publicly shaming anyone in our forum.

Yah.... Of all people on this forum, look who's the one talking about naming and shaming? Kettle and pot much? 

Him being fat is a fact... no matter how you try to dress up or camouflage, he will still look like an over-stuffed dumpling. 
Funny how some people get so woke with body shaming and yet allowing those that spread misinformation about safe sex to go scot free. Imagine some greenhorns reading BW will unwittingly end up believing that raw sex is safe as long as you remained a top. 
While I might be too frank with my description of that scum, It is disheartening that we are being banished here for reason that is lesser of the 2 evils.

8 hours ago, Guest Client said:
Him being fat is a fact... no matter how you try to dress up or camouflage, he will still look like an over-stuffed dumpling. 
Funny how some people get so woke with body shaming and yet allowing those that spread misinformation about safe sex to go scot free. Imagine some greenhorns reading BW will unwittingly end up believing that raw sex is safe as long as you remained a top. 
While I might be too frank with my description of that scum, It is disheartening that we are being banished here for reason that is lesser of the 2 evils.

Well, if you got the balls, then use your member account and not use a guest account.

Our forum is what it is, we allow sharing of stories and information but we will not allow people like you, to use guest account to attack a member by using his member's pic to name and shame him.

It is very obvious that you do not condone his action of touching people in the sauna, but there is no need to use what he wrote and attack him just because you have a certain discrimination with a particular type of person or the action he does. It is not your call and not for you to judge him. 

You had said your piece and it stop here. 

• G_M locked this topic
On 9/10/2020 at 3:45 PM, G_M said:

This is an open forum for discussion and everyone here are adults and they are responsible for their own action.

There is no need to make personal attack and public shaming, just because you don't agree what he had done.

Just remember in BW forum, do as he says but not as he does. 🖕

• G_M unlocked this topic
3 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Just remember in BW forum, do as he says but not as he does. 🖕

Please don't change the topic to about me.

Why don't you address the reason why you were single out for the following post.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:01 PM, Guest Client said:

Everyone should keep a lookout for this shitty piece of lard arse, not only does he engage in unsafe sex, I recognise him going around in the maze & dark room grabbing unsuspecting customers' cocks & nipples with his filthy hands. 

I totally agree with you, it is nauseating to see the number of likes he has received so far.  

You posted his display pic (which I had removed) and the above comment.

What have you got to say for yourself about what you did?

That you are better than him? 

You think you can come to my forum and publicly shame someone just because you don't like what he did?

You better think again.

Omg,should have expected this...

MeagerBleakBaboon-max-1mb.gif

...anyway already 面壁思过, shall hang this portrait on my empty wall of shame to constantly remind myself not to offend people of your tribe.

20200912-113843.jpg

Ciao!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.