Male HQ

Boybibtm Vs GM

Boybibtm

12 hours ago, Boybibtm said:

Any driver wanna go shogun with me fetch me from sembawang to Chinatown then after fun send me home..

Hello, people who drive grab/taxi are earning a living.

You KNN, don't know how to pay for your own transport is it?

And you expect the driver to fetch you to and from your home to the sauna and back.

You think you are a fucking princess?

KNN, 42yo already still don't know how to fucking think.

What kind of an idiot are you?

2 hours ago, G_M said:

Hello, people who drive grab/taxi are earning a living.

You KNN, don't know how to pay for your own transport is it?

And you expect the driver to fetch you to and from your home to the sauna and back.

You think you are a fucking princess?

KNN, 42yo already still don't know how to fucking think.

What kind of an idiot are you?

Eh bodoh u think people not automatic never pay ar ...u think every thing is free lunch is it before u jump to your bloody assumptions, have the courtesy to ask bloody faggot before I get to know who u are and whack your bloody CB face

29 minutes ago, Boybibtm said:

Eh bodoh u think people not automatic never pay ar ...u think every thing is free lunch is it before u jump to your bloody assumptions, have the courtesy to ask bloody faggot before I get to know who u are and whack your bloody CB face

Princess, you calling yourself faggot? Slapping your own face with your own derogatory terms, laugh die people?

You think too highly of yourself to think grab/taxi drivers on call to you and will go sauna with you. Drive you there still must have fun with you and later send you back. KNN, who do you think you are, Disney princess?

I think the drivers have better things to do. Also, please lor, Driver not lup sup like you, anyone also can ok.

So old already still living in fantasy that people will service you and treat you like a princess? Time to wake up!

Please don't xia suay gays can or not.

• G_M changed the title to Boybibtm Vs GM
On 9/9/2020 at 11:26 AM, Boybibtm said:

Any driver wanna go shogun with me fetch me from sembawang to Chinatown then after fun send me home..

As reminded by G__M,  I don't want to shame and name-call anyone in this forum.  We all deserve to be respected!

So I am not going to refer to you Boybibtm directly,  but I will write about "persons like that".

The distance between Sembawang and Chinatown is about 20 kilometers in straight line!  Surely more through the enabled driveways.  Let's make it a 50 km round trip (!!)

We find so many young gays who are extremely vulnerable, with their heads in the clouds, nearly submissive.  Some of us are doing what we can,  even from 6000 miles away, to help these inexperienced souls to acquire some assertiveness and develop some protection against exploitation.  There are also older gays afraid of getting old, who would do ANYTHING to have the opportunity to meet someone, even if they have to drive 50 km and do more work,  and so some of us do what we can to reassure these gays that they don't lose much value by getting old and they should not lose respect for themselves by becoming the object of scams.

Why should ANYONE drive to the upper edge of the island to pick up a stranger,  drive him 50 km round trip with who knows what break in between at the remote location, exposed to who knows what schemes being talked into them during the trip, and then return back to the place of origin to count their losses.  All this for NOTHING?

There are inexperienced young gays I mentioned above who fall for "persons like that" who take advantage of their vulnerability and good heart without any second thought. There are disillusioned older uncles who are willing to do anything to get attention,  and "persons like that" offer them some attention...  at a price.

I wish I could believe in karma and reincarnation, and feel confident that these abusive "persons like that" accumulate sufficient negative karma to be one day reincarnated as cockroaches.  This idea will help me when I have to exterminate by spray or foot some undesirable Texas big roaches that come into my house, something I don't like to do.  Now I will imagine that these roaches were some abominable exploiters of gays in a previous life. 

Of course Boybibtm, it may happen that what I wrote does not apply to you.  In this case, be comforted,  you won't reincarnate into a cockroach. :) 

There is a Mrt , can change at Dhoby G, takes 46 min, costs 1.96 S$.

Even if you need a feeder bus at Sembawang it's managable and adds maybe 15 mins and 20 cents.

In that sense it's something totally childish to ask someone to act as a driver! Hilariously self entitled thinking.

The driver waits for him to finish inside the sauna, pays $20 in addition to park his car???

Ok. 12:26 am on a weekday... Grab fare would be around $22 one trip...

If he's smart he had taken the last mrt to town... but probably he failed to find a driver for the 750m from his block to the mrt....

How can someone be so much out of world at such advanced age?

And who would fetch an old mare (female horse) without having checked the teeth before?

I guess such self entitled people later don't even say "thank you" but complain the fuck was lousy and the car sub standard...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.