Male HQ

Stalked by Uncle in Malaysia Swimming Pool

alex15

That's so fucked up.

Yesterday I went to swim with my friends and we had some conversations in the sink. I already had notice the creep I said before came in just as I do, as I thought nothing could have gone worst, he literally jerking in front of me, thank god he didn't notice that fucker, I have told uncle to help me take care of that perv, he probably scold him because it's only 3 guys there and he deserves it. I don't know how can be someone so fucked up, cut y'all shit pitying him, the level of how desperate he is disgusts me.

There's people who already know him, that is good, I hope you guys can inform others and even help to kick him out.

Edited by alex15

4 hours ago, alex15 said:

That's so fucked up.

Yesterday I went to swim with my friends and we had some conversations in the sink. I already had notice the creep I said before came in just as I do, as I thought nothing could have gone worst, he literally jerking in front of me, thank god he didn't notice that fucker, I have told uncle to help me take care of that perv, he probably scold him because it's only 3 guys there and he deserves it. I don't know how can be someone so fucked up, cut y'all shit pitying him, the level of how desperate he is disgusts me.

There's people who already know him, that is good, I hope you guys can inform others and even help to kick him out.

Wow, so hot arh?  Which uncle u refer to?

13 hours ago, alex15 said:

That's so fucked up.

Why are you so against this old man?

5 hours ago, alex15 said:

Imagine being stalked by someone u dislike

so it’s ok for someone you like or good looking to stalk you? stalking is stalking. It’s wrong. If you want to be civil, at least be fair. What kind of shit double standard is this? 

8 hours ago, bbmly said:

so it’s ok for someone you like or good looking to stalk you? stalking is stalking. It’s wrong. If you want to be civil, at least be fair. What kind of shit double standard is this? 

Oh boy, here goes the dumb ass😬

Double standard u say? Think about ur sentence first moron, I was just swimming only, you straight up accusing me for thinking I dislike that fucker because his appearance? How about one day you were going out somewhere, somehow one guy follows you, what do u do? I guess you sick fucks just saying u want to get fuck just to look at your ass profile, not suprised, srsly.

I don't care who, good looking or ugly ass guys, stalking is already an disbehavior, not to mention that he elevated his actions, I showed my rejections and he should get away and move on.

Go on helping the creep sis, you're ppb the same anyways👏🏻 

Edited by alex15

There are lots of social justice saints like bbmly nowadays, their brains are often crooked... if someone's right cheek got punched, they will expect the left cheek to be punched in order to even out the pain, instead of doing the rightful thing demanding an apology or even punching the offender back!

5 hours ago, Guest Client said:

There are lots of social justice saints like bbmly nowadays, their brains are often crooked... if someone's right cheek got punched, they will expect the left cheek to be punched in order to even out the pain, instead of doing the rightful thing demanding an apology or even punching the offender back!

Thanks for the justify, and I thought there will be another people flaming me without consideration, glad to know that there's still people awake of what is going on. We do cruise, but that's not how we do the thing. 

Guest react right way
23 hours ago, alex15 said:

Oh boy, here goes the dumb ass😬

Double standard u say? Think about ur sentence first moron, I was just swimming only, you straight up accusing me for thinking I dislike that fucker because his appearance? How about one day you were going out somewhere, somehow one guy follows you, what do u do? I guess you sick fucks just saying u want to get fuck just to look at your ass profile, not suprised, srsly.

I don't care who, good looking or ugly ass guys, stalking is already an disbehavior, not to mention that he elevated his actions, I showed my rejections and he should get away and move on.

Go on helping the creep sis, you're ppb the same anyways👏🏻 

Probably your high horse attitude didn't tell you to simply talk to the guy who stalked you.

Why do you need other people to do your own job of simply telling him off?

Are you a whimp?

With your proper own action and talking him off , I m sure the stalker had let you alone.

When you are sexually exposing yourself at a public swimming pool (= cruising) the you need to expect other guys to approach you, and even those guys who are not your most desired ones.

Learn to talk and handle such situations on your own. Otherwise get used for more creepy situations to happen.

1 hour ago, Guest react right way said:

Probably your high horse attitude didn't tell you to simply talk to the guy who stalked you.

Why do you need other people to do your own job of simply telling him off?

Are you a whimp?

With your proper own action and talking him off , I m sure the stalker had let you alone.

When you are sexually exposing yourself at a public swimming pool (= cruising) the you need to expect other guys to approach you, and even those guys who are not your most desired ones.

Learn to talk and handle such situations on your own. Otherwise get used for more creepy situations to happen.

Thanks for giving me a better solution, I'll try.

Your head sentence tempted me first but after seeing how you told me to solve this problem, I'm appreciated, you spoke with your brain, unlike some people didn't even know wth is going on and being sj at me. Also, I wasn't sexually exposed, I'm still wearing my shorts when I'm going to shower at that time, I expect people will be looking at me but stalking & masturbrate in front of me really is an disbehavior, I really don't care who, plus, from the last quote I made, I had given him rejections so he should take it and get away.

Guest react right way

Some people lost sense of what is right and what is wrong. If he masturbated in front of you means he just thinks you get instantly horny and play with him. Some people are exhibitionists, they love thr thrill of exposing in front of others. 

Best in such situations is to ignore and not to tale attention, and not to look at all. 

I think you confuse stalking with exposing. Stalking means he follows you everywhere and looks at you. But exposing himself is not directly stalking. 

And take note the guy could be mentally sick. 

My personal advice is to try best to ignore and not to attend to such guys, just look at your bag, never look at him at all and do as if he's not around. Change inside the shower or a room. Just leave without taking note of him. 

Because mostly these guys want attention, that's the thrill. But if you ignore, his efforts wasted. 

Your action shows that u’re immature with dealing the whole thing. Stop whining on a forum. Clearly if you have this level of energy of being such a queen here, it would have been better if you take it at the ‘stalker’ instead of lashing out at those who were not there and fully understand what actually happened. 

If u were so offended or ‘creeped out’ by what the guy did, why didn’t you file a police report against him or something? 

19 hours ago, Guest react right way said:

Some people lost sense of what is right and what is wrong. If he masturbated in front of you means he just thinks you get instantly horny and play with him. Some people are exhibitionists, they love thr thrill of exposing in front of others. 

Best in such situations is to ignore and not to tale attention, and not to look at all. 

I think you confuse stalking with exposing. Stalking means he follows you everywhere and looks at you. But exposing himself is not directly stalking. 

And take note the guy could be mentally sick. 

My personal advice is to try best to ignore and not to attend to such guys, just look at your bag, never look at him at all and do as if he's not around. Change inside the shower or a room. Just leave without taking note of him. 

Because mostly these guys want attention, that's the thrill. But if you ignore, his efforts wasted. 

See? That's what I wanted to hear, not some moron barking, telling me to stfu without even think to help and solve, not to mention someone's even more immature talking shit about it.😂

Guest react right way
On 9/14/2020 at 2:49 AM, earth_tone said:

u should have film him 

Wouldn't recommend this in Singapore, Taiwan, US and the whole of Europe.

The guy would even have a reason to turn against you and report you for violation of privacy. In the worst case even gets your personal details if he files a police report for filming him.

You need to be very careful nowadays what you film/ photograph.

And no way,. please don't publish any such videos/photos online.

In some parts of Europe you can't film/ photograph anything without the prior consent of the person involved. Privacy rights are quite absolute.

Feel free to contact the TS and he can inform you where the exhibitionist loiters around, then you can go there and watch him, if it arouses you sexually. (ha ha).

But please don't propose here any things which might bring people into bigger problems and violations of the law.

Guest react right way

You have a serious problem to get along with any post that slightly corrects your proposals or offers different views.

Your initial proposal was to film him.

You didn't say "pretend" as if you film him but don't film him in real.

Please stand to what you write. Not everyone here might be equipped with the basic intelligence to amend your initial proposal of filming him. 

I was doing some community service in pointing out the issues in filming him to avoid people getting into more trouble.

By the way filming an exhibitionist or doing so as if you film him gives such person exactly the attention what he is looking for.

Your proposal is futile in fending him off or reacting appropriately against it.

My advice of trying best in ignoring him seems more efficient to handle the matter.

On a note: You don't always need to react with exagerated rudeness.

On 9/11/2020 at 10:45 AM, alex15 said:

That's so fucked up.

Where u met this uncle ? Can you describe him? 

To be honest he sounds like exhibitionist, want to jerk off infront of ppl

Guest react right way

@earth_tone

Can you explain what was rude in my post?

On 9/14/2020 at 2:49 AM, earth_tone said:

u should have film him 

On 9/15/2020 at 4:18 PM, Guest react right way said:

Wouldn't recommend this in Singapore, Taiwan, US and the whole of Europe.

The guy would even have a reason to turn against you and report you for violation of privacy. In the worst case even gets your personal details if he files a police report for filming him.

You need to be very careful nowadays what you film/ photograph.

And no way,. please don't publish any such videos/photos online.

In some parts of Europe you can't film/ photograph anything without the prior consent of the person involved. Privacy rights are quite absolute.

Feel free to contact the TS and he can inform you where the exhibitionist loiters around, then you can go there and watch him, if it arouses you sexually. (ha ha).

But please don't propose here any things which might bring people into bigger problems and violations of the law.

32 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

I figured. Thanks.

My bad blood with this s(ingalion)talker has been awhile

I can smell him from miles away — that pungent skunk 

Now, he even try to mimic my writing style. What a poor pathetic soul this thing is.

sibei chamm 

It's not just you. Everyone on Blowing Wind with common sense and a sound mind can't stand her self-righteous whiny "you should do as I say" shit.

This bitch is only capable of posting walls of text to obfuscate the real issues. Xia suay! 

Guest Disclose Your Slutty Self
19 hours ago, earth_tone said:

I figured. Thanks.

My bad blood with this s(ingalion)talker has been awhile

I can smell him from miles away — that pungent skunk 

Now, he even try to mimic my writing style. What a poor pathetic soul this thing is.

sibei chamm 

This bitch @singalion has no balls, can only run to the moderator whining and demanding all the time. 

LOLOL

Guest Logic and Common Sense

It's not considered stalking if there is mutual interest being exhibited by two parties. 

However, it is sickening whenever another gay guy attempts to do it ignoring your attempts of rejection and proceeds to either being a flasher or worst touches whatever part of your body without consent. 

It really doesn't matter whether you're cruising, that's basically an act of sexual harassment and it could have been reported to the police (worse comes to worst) as it's a criminal offence. 

Usually guys who are mentally sick will only resort to doing things like this. People who carry themselves well, or look good won't need to do such things to get any attention. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.